• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Breakfast is the most important meal: that's when you need the longest lasting energy source, AKA protein the most.

Obviously, buy good quality bacon and not the crap level stuff, and cook it properly to get most of the fat out. That's common sense. And cereal does give you health risk. Any health risk associated with lots of sugar in fact. You were cherry picking for links that didn't show that.

Cereal is honestly really low on the "healthy things to eat for breakfast" list. Toast with peanut butter? Better. Bacon and eggs? Better as long as it's in moderation. Fish, like they eat in some European countries or Asia? Better. Fruit? Depends on bit on the fruit, mostly better. Muffins? Again, depends on the type.

And Bio didn't go through those studies. It explained how your body creates energy, and various things like that though, and we did touch slightly on food. It goes through carbs first for example, and the easiest. Then fats, then proteins, then your own tissue. Proteins are broken down the slowest. It's easy to work out things from there.

EDIT: And dang it, that takes too much effort. Somebody go bug Nys to move the posts. >_> <_<
Risk factor of bacon is higher than that of cereals. Cherry picking might be the right term, but their point still stands.
The buying good quality bacon bit could simply be argued with choosing the correct cereal brand that don't sell ruptured cereal flakes. And I agree about proteins being very important, I've taken bio too. Eating just cereals will only get you hungry again. I've experienced that myself. And thats why you don't just take cereals; you include it with milk, eggs, bread and cheese so that you get enough proteins for the first half of the day.

EDIT: moderation is important for everything. You don't want things getting out of hand now do you?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Maybe if i went "thank YOU for listening" or like "unlike someone else I know" then yea that would be implying..

I just said thank you just so An(M)ist didn't feel bad or something.

Solve this: If chuck norris roundhouse kicked Ike,but Ike countered it what would be the end result within the entire western hemisphere (as it would happen to be where they were fighting at)?
In my personal opinion Chuck Norris would eat the resulting blast of cosmic energy and counter Ike counter with a couter of his own, thus making Ike's entire life flash before his tiny, pixelated eyes before blowing Ike of the face of the Earth with a swift, roundhouse kick, toward the moon and shooping the hell of him with the remaining energy of which he inhaled earlier, thus blowing up the moon in the process.

P.S. All in all, Ike put up a good fight :D

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Chuck Norris jokes have to be ridiculously subtle or clever for me to find them funny these days. There are just too many of them.

:248:

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
@ussi, not in the least, thanks for considering though.

Ike would not counter chuck norris's roundhouse kick in the first place, he would know the consequence for that. He'll prolly spot dodge and pull out his frame 3 jabs.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
maybe, but he'll still be eating the jab combo :D.

wonder how nys will react if I only post: "O yeah, post count +1"

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Yah I generally am, lol.

And on that note, please use the 'Edit' function instead of making a new post if you have something to add.
:denzel:

Edit: That was @ Bacon.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
lol, I saw 'party pooper' and then the edit note and thought Bacon had put something else >.>

Also, cereal is low on the healthy scale? I mean, the sugary stuff is obviously bad, but I figured stuff like Cheerios and Special K were at least somewhat notable for a good breakfast.

Ussi, you still wanna play a few matches?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Wow, all these noobs. Obviously, you have to eruption the roundhouse kick. Take it like a man.

Lol I started a conversation :D

Btw jam if that was irl, we wouldn't be posting right now.... AND! if it was 4 real chuck norrises (is that plural for several chuck norris people?(or is it norri?) met on your computer, your computer would explode due to pure energy (like the kind in shoop da whoops) resulting in a computer reduced to ash, and a highly pliable glob of goop (similar to flubber) bouncing around in your body, thus completely turning your insides into a hazardous waste dump due to the fact that the flubber was in fact multipling inside your body and feasting on the gel like mixture produced by the appendix and panceras (A.K.A. Bile).
The bile, in fact was turned into gel from the fact that your intire body was begining to have nuclear winter inside your fragile, and lumpy epidermis. But! aside from the fact that I'm posting a completely useless figment useful information Nysyarc I edited my post :D

P.S. the flubber was in fact a part of Chuck Norris , and now he's killed the two cutest things that ever lived.. Dead babies and puppies

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Bacon sounded like someone I know irl.

Anyway has anyone seen the original video of that punch? The sound of the fist making contact with the face is just lol. That has to hurt.

EDIT: It is officially Thanksgiving here, so Happy Thanksgiving to all.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
DANG,,!!! He's too young to handle the manliness

Happy thanksgiving to all. Lemme say it in Arabic: Eid Shukr Saeed !

I'll be munching down tomorrow on whatever.

EDIT: shoot! got ninja'd by two people >:-(

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Just a bunch of brown parties (Ussi and Mist knows what that means) for me. Lunch tomorrow, hosting a dinner. Hosting a lunch and dinner on Saturday too.

What is everyone planning to get for BF? Laptop for my bro, some blueray movies, two wireless mouses, NBA2k11 (30 bucks), digital frame, and digi cam. Most I've bought on BF. This is why I've been hittin the gym. To smack those geeks out of the way.

Going from that bacon and cereal talk...yea I get most of my carbs in the morning and slowly progress to protein.

Bowl of cereal (corn flakes or POPS) + two slices of toast bread, and a glass of milk in the morning. If I'm in my own home, I'll get some boiled eggs too. It's nutritious and worth it. I feel great throughout the day, and I'm narturally more fit.

Oh and playing football today for the first time felt great. Glad I'm conditioned courtesy of basketball, and all the weight training helped.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Ah that first time back paying football after so long away is always a rush. We played just last month for our annual thanksgiving game up here and I hadn't realized how much I miss that sport. Of course after three hours of sprinting and stopping and running the whole field and hitting people and getting hit... you're more than ready to call it a day.

Maybe I should get the guys together for a game this weekend...

Maybe I should go to bed, it's late.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well seeing as im extremely late to the covnersation...
thanksgiving means nothing to me. and i know this may sound like an ignorant european question, but why do you guys celebrate the time in which europeans massacred your culture and overtook everything?

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
we can hook wario to garlic. dedede wont eat turkey cause hes a penguin. kirby will be a challenge... but we can always ko him early so thatll prolly solve the problem. Ike will take any measure to get his chicken.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
For BF I wanna get myself the RB 3 drum set with cymbals. Cymbals themselves cost only like $40, but I have the RB1 drum set, so I'll need to get the RB3 one or get myself one of those other drum sets. That's all I'm aiming for for BF. Oh and probably a new battery for my laptop. Thing can't last more than ten minutes without the charger.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Well, it was my idea to do that but I don't really have the time to do it myself and neither does Brett (plus he's lazy <3).

This post is about 110% truth.

-----
DK only eats bananas and ****, Sonic and CF are on crack, so their appetites won't be so massive. Snake is probably used to going on conservative rations... I think our only competitor is Ganon for most turkey eaten.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i'm pretty sure once wolf comes in with his scavanging fox buddy and vulture like bird thing falco this turkey eating competition will be over ;D

happy turkey day icky mains <3 <3

Top Bottom