• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Yeah, I wouldn't try playing any game that required my left hand if I had my pinky in a splint...Unless it was a Wii version of Trauma Center that let you operate on your hand >.>

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Did u guys know that ostrich has RED MEAT (I thought all birds were white meats) and its 1 egg is equal to 20 chicken eggs. And also, ostrich can outrun a horse if both start at the same time; but at the long run, the horse catches up as ostrich cannot maintain high speed and only momentarily gives out bursts of acceleration. Funny thing is: if you don't give ostrich directions as to where to run, it'll just go about in circles (stupid bird).

Man, I would really like to have an ostrich as a pet! I read that if you raise an ostrich from the start, it grows to be a very loyal and territorial pet and also defends you from outside threats (much like a dog).

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
pretty sure it depends on the body part and how its used by the bird. Its the same with people, sprinters are more red meat in their legs while maraton runners are more white meat (i think i got that right)

:x i'd say i'm better at sprinting than long distance running personally, but i don't run good in either

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Man, I would really like to have an ostrich as a pet! I read that if you raise an ostrich from the start, it grows to be a very loyal and territorial pet and also defends you from outside threats (much like a dog).
No, no you don't.

Two facts:

-Ostrich legs are strong as hell.

-Ostriches mark their territory by kicking stuff.

u like? some lawsuits?

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
relax ppl, it was a wishful thinking. Ofcourse there'll be downsides for the big bird. But the fact that they'll actually protect you baffles me, they don't really look the type.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Emu farms? Man, you must be a pure Texan. Don't Texans also breed horses and cows on a high scale? They make some of the country's best steaks there.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
steak reference was for the Kauws. They breed horses for sheriffs and gallops and similar stuff I believe. lol,, horse steak. wonder what that'll taste like...

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I think I'm going to ask for money for a 22 for Christmas.

I decided this weekend that I want a gun. I don't need anything like the ****** WW2 bolt-action infantry rifles I fired, but I'd like a gun (even if it's dinky compared to what this was) that I might take to a shooting range or out to my uncle's ranch for target practice. I've fired guns before, but I realized that I could have my own and it was suddenly more fun.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Got 33rd out of 74. Didn't expect anything else. lol. Had an amazing time though so it was worth it, as always with the PolyBrawl series.
I can't help but smile when people say stuff like this.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Since Bored isn't here right now I feel inclined to make a Bored-like comment in his stead.

If your Ike was so 'fluid' that everyone thought you were San you would have done better than 33rd, stop johning.

Now back to myself.

Congrats and it's cool that you had a good time, lol.

:248:

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
That's the beauty of the Bored-like comment. It triggers feelings of guilt, shame and unworthiness where none should actually exist. :troll:

:248:

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Congrats Red-X for your placing in the first half. There must've been some hardcore brawl players in that tourney.

Donkey Kong Country Returns is so awesome. The new 3D environment and modern animations perfectly blends in with the old nostalgic feeling of the game. I rate it 5 stars!

Have yet to try Epic Mickey. But I'm sure it'll hold true for its name.

EDIT: Trying out some awesome sigs. This one's out for experiment.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Lost to TeeVee(ROB) and MikeKirby(Kirby).
I have been losing to non-top tiers for awhile now that I think about it. lol

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
RedX: All of San's fluidity, none of San's victories.

I was trying to think of a less harsh way to say that but I did not succeed.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Got 33rd out of 74. Didn't expect anything else. lol. Had an amazing time though so it was worth it, as always with the PolyBrawl series.
-Gives him some lube- San's **** is right there, behind door number 3. Have fun.

Top Bottom