• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you were a Pokemon?

Scott!

Smash Lord
This surprised me, actually. I would never have chosen this one...

Personally, I'd go with Ampharos, most likely. That thing is awesome, probably to make up for having spent the previous two evolutions as sheep.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think my personality fits Metwo better than most of the pokemon.

Especially considering a lot of them don't really have a personality to begin with.

zrky

Smash Lol'd

HOLY CRAP, I think it's just luck but it describes me almost perfectly:bee:
togetic is cool:)

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Yeah, that's me.

I also attempted to take over the world once by using clones, but I was defeated by the power of friendship.
Defeated by a bunch of Pokemon doing nothing but crying you mean! False Tears!

As unlikely as nonsensical it seems, it's super effective!

EPIC-FAIL

Smash Apprentice
In the back of a Little Ceasers, Making dough
I would be Steelix. I have high endurance, low speed, and I can take a lot of damage before I go down, unless you hit me with a special attack. Steelix is by far my favorite physical wall. With 548 Def and 354 Hp, he can take on Metagross in an EQ challenge and win, even a critical hit EQ from Metagross wont OHKO Steelix. Although his attack stat isn't impressive when built defensively (252 Hp 252 Def 6 Atk) with that Ev spread, it gets to 207, strong enough to wipe out somethings with explosion.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Make the quiz a manditory thing to post, and then let people decide if the liked it or want to be another pokemon. I find myself liking my result.

Some of these attributees don't fit me, since I enjoy helping others, and if I could be with that Girl-next-door (who'd be a Lopunny or Celebi definitely) I'd be able to die happy. But, I can pretty much do anything I set my mind to. So I feel that Mew would be a good fit for me.

Edit:I took it again and some how got Mew again....

Edit:I got Mew a-friggin-gain! How do I get anyone else but Mew? ;.;

Bitter Romantic

Smash Journeyman
Southern California [Anaheim/Fullerton, San Diego]
Lombre: bizarre, weird, ugly, weak
and about as useful

'unique'
but what's the point in being unique if it serves no use/purpose

the best I can dream for is being an HM Slave
even if I know others do it so much better
[looking at you, zigzagoon/bidoof line >___>;;]

or something like that :p

This is what I'd probably be

if given a choice?
what I'd LIKE to be is Milotic
<3

I got mew on that quiz, which I didn't quite agree with :p

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
The test says I'm a Pikachu or a Charizard.

I think I'm more of a Gallade, because I'm a legend in my own mind, pretty fit, I love blade-like objects (especially if they're on my elbows), and I'm intelligent as well. Could be a Lucario too I guess.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
I got

My first time, interesting... But then this test was terrible, it didn't have the right answers, none of them were about being a Guardian or Chaotic or anything, oh well.

Second one is a test, to see if you can get this pokemon...

HOLY CRAP YOU COULD! >.> No wonder why I didn't get Gardevoir, Gardevoir isn't like that at all! No mentioning how your very brave or how you'd sacrifice yourself for your friends? No saying how your a guardian? oh well.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Charizard isn't even an option on the Pop quiz, is it?

Anyway, according to the first Mystery Dungeon Quiz, Charmander, who is the hardy type (the type I somehow constantly get, despite the fact that I suffer from Chronic Procrastination). I also Like Charmander and his final evolution, Charizard (Charizard is the main reason why I main PT in Brawl, true story).

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Just copy the image location, then change the pokemon name before the .gif to the pokemon you want to try.

No Gyarados, sorry Bowser.

Wow, Ralts exists, for the heck of it, I'm going to try the other 2 members of the family

Thats a nope on Kirlia and Gallade.

Energy Whip

Smash Cadet
I wanted to be Ralts but I got Mew, I think that It's kinda random like "Do you believe In God?" i wasn't expecting that to be a question. xD

WouW

Smash Lord
There would be 36 possible outcomes, and I've got all 36 for you. To view their profiles, use
http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/(*pokemon name*).gif

Absol
Alakazam
Banette
Butterfree
Charizard
Cubone
Dragonite
Gardevoir
Haunter
Houndoom
Lapras
Magikarp
Mew
Mewtwo
Misdreavus
Murkrow
Natu
Ninetales
Pachirisu
Pikachu
Poochyena
Porygon
Primeape
Ralts
Scyther
Shellder
Slaking
Slowking
Slowpoke
Snorlax
Spinda
Teddiursa
Togetic
Tyranitar
Tyrogue
Weavile

Jesustl64

Smash Cadet
i would be lucario so i could use aura sphere and a bunch of other moves and i would start my own pokemon army thing lol

mzink*

Smash Ace

Matches me well :) And I definitely act on impulse a lot. I like Togetic.

Though I agree that Gardevoir one seemed pretty off.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's official; I'm a lonely, emo person.

I got that, and when I got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team I did the test twice because I didn't really want Cubone but got him the first time. I got him the second time too...

Yeah. >_>

I'm actually sort of beginning to like Cubone, though. I have to agree with the tests...that's basically how I am.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah. I actually really enjoy being alone at times. There are definitely times when I feel like hanging out with my friends or spending time with my family, but sometimes I almost wish for like, an hour, I could just be completely alone in the world. Weird, I know.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I got Weavile, gotta say it does suit me perfectly.

Top Bottom