• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you were a Pokemon?

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
If you were a pokemon who would you be and why? (including a moveset is optional)

I would probably be a Slaking im sorta lazy, im fairly strong and can take some hits so that suits the good attack, defence, and HP. I only fight people if they really REALLY deserve it like he does, I'm pretty smart so that suits the average sp attack, and I'm basically a monkey/gorilla anyway (well I act like one :D). If not him my mates seem to think I look like electivire which I suppose I'm physically quite similair.

Here is a personality test that gives you the pokemon you supposedly most suit and a description.
http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Hmmm...
I would probably want to be Charizard, because he is a fistful of cool...
But seriously a physic pokemon would appeal to me the most, as being able to move things with your mind is very cool. So that would make me want to be.......
I dunno...
A wailord would be cool. No one would mess with that big load.
Or a ditto, then I could be whatever floated my boat at the time.

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
First off, I smell an epic thread!

Second, I'm Torchic, according to the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 quiz. I took it without cheating, so it must be true, right?

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
I would be a Slowking. I'm lazy, so that suits the slowness. I'm smart, so that suits the decent sp.atk. I'm not fazed by others, so that suits the good sp.def. I'm not that physically strong, so that suits the below average atk. Same with my defense. I have pretty good endurance, but just short of that 404 HP for good substitutes. Well, that's just stats.... Erm, Psychic and Water are my favorite typings. It was also the typing of the first Pokemon tcg deck I made. I quit early though o_o;; Own Tempo, I'm never really confused, I can figure most things out (as long as I'm near a computer). Oblivious... uh... I don't get turned on easily?

smaci92

Smash Lord
hmmm if i was a pokemon, I think I'd be pretty messed up for life. lol. but I would be piplup...cause penguins pwn. Hydopump, Bubblebeam, surf, and waterfall i guess

MetaKnight63

Smash Apprentice
Blaziken RULZZ!!!

Stone Edge wily Charizards, KO other guys w/Sky Uppercut, blast evil with Flamethrower, and don't forget jumping 30-story buildings high.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
According to the Mystery Dungeon 1 Quiz, I'm Cubone.

But I don't really want to be him, because...I kinda like Cubone, but then I'd be a lonely, emo Pokemon (although the quiz was probably trying to tell me I'm a lonely, emo person).

I'd want to be Ditto so I could be any Pokemon I want to be. But most of the time I'd be Shaymin, with one move; Shoop Da Whoop. People think I'm cute and harmless and then I blow them to smithereens.
You know, or people hate me and try to attack me and then I do it. Either way.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
A torchic or Piplup.

One of those two would do great, even a Pikachu.

Mainly those because... well.. I don't know.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I would be either any water starter exept Croconaw, Marshtomp, and Prinplup. Empoleon is made of pure awesome. i wouldn't mind being cyndaquil or quilava:)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
It would obviously be Armored Mewtwo since he's my favorite of all-time, Mew sounds good as well since's he's also just as strong plus he can tranform into pretty much any pokemon just like Ditto.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I think I would be a Primape. My anger level raises fast and I get in a lot of fights with my brother (almost everyday). I am really active and have a hard time staying in the same place unless I'm occupied.

Fighting seems like a good type to match me.

I'm fast and run a lot (that's one of my main ways of exercise). My defense though isn't very good. I happen to get hurt real fast If punched in the right area.

I would have taken infernape (which matches just as well) but vital spirit and the behaviour of Primape seems to match a bit more.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
I'd be Wigglytuff. The Jack of all trades (Pokemon, Smash, Video games, technology type things, etc.) but a master of none :p. (Quote by Smogon.)
Also, if you mess with me, I'LL ****ING DESTROY YOU!!! (I had some anger management problems.)

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Gadevoir, all the abilities of a psychic type, and the ability to summon a black hole at will, I'll take that! And some ghost moves to go with it. (Will-o-Whisp for example.)

Wrath`

Smash Master
I'd like to be zapdos, cause being a bird of thunder would be sweet.

But I'd say i am most like a. ...... I have no idea acxtualy

zrky

Smash Lol'd
If it were for which one suited me most, it would be Empoleon strangly. I can do things when I need to and have leisure go along with it. I am oddly strong, and I will defend myself or others when needed. so yhea.
I wouldn't mind being haunter either, but he doesn't match me very well

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
For me it's just my favorite Pokemon.

Haunter.

Scary, crazy, mischievous, But oddly enough I'm extremely social and hilarious...

Umbreonfox

Smash Rookie
Umbreon is almost certainly my guess, I would probably want to be other things, but Umbreon seems to be something that would fit me the most.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
For me it's just my favorite Pokemon.

Haunter.

Scary, crazy, mischievous, But oddly enough I'm extremely social and hilarious...
hey, maybe we should make a haunter fan club:laugh: hes my favorite (sometimes second, depending on day)also:)

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
I'm Shedinja.
Hurt only by my weaknesses, but can be brought down in an instant. I don't have many friends cause I'm too weak, but my average abilities are honed into great strategy for taking all the moves I can use and putting them to good use.

Either that or Gallade.
A sharp mind and body.
Lacking a little in health.
Average defense and resistant to elements quite a bit. (Sp. Defense)
A wide range of abilities.
And I'm a little faster than average.

(these 2 also happen to be in my top 50 Fav. Pokémon. The places they stand haven't been decided yet cause of a 50 way tie)

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Ho-oh hands down. Perferably shiny (White and Gold)

Top Bottom