• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you were a Pokemon?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Strangely, a good friend of mine (and Pokemaniac) started matching people up today with their closest representative Pokemon (coincidence, no?).

I turned out to be Alakazam, and many agreed.

For the record, he was Meowth, which was designated by others.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Gardevoir or Growlithe, because they are both renown for being very protective of those they care about.

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Lucario
Inner Focus
Calm
-Extreme Speed
-Calm Mind
-Screech
-Hi-Jump Kick

I just chose Lucario cause it has the right moveset, ability, and type.

I do Martial arts, so I'm fighting type. I try to keep my cool most of the time, it really helps me concentrate and fight. I'm more of a kicker, so I have Hi-Jump Kick instead of Close Combat. I have Extreme Speed because speed is my greatest attribute. Running is the only sport I can do well. Screech is just cause I can do this weird thing with my vocal cords that makes this deafening screech. I did it in someone's ear because they didn't believe me and they couldn't hear until the next day.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Mewtwo, hopefully with some awesome armored suit.

I'd probably want a basic Psychic, Flamethrower, Calm Mind, Recover set...

Although other moves might be more practical for everyday life.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I would be a Ho-Oh because Ho-oh is great and here is my move set: Sacred Fire, Thunder Bolt, Fly, Steel Wing.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Zookamon, obviously.

------

I'd WANT to be Groudon. Freakin' continent-creating dinosaur made of lava.

However... If you mean the Pokemon I remind me the most of, I'd probably be either a Spinda, a Noctowl, or an Exeggutor.

I'm a bit clumsy and... eccentric, like Spinda.

I can be dead serious at times, and I have bushy eyebrows and glasses, much like Noctowl. (Well, he has glasses-markings.)

As for Exeggutor, I'm lazy (Base 55 Speed), stronger than I look (Exeggutor has 95 base Attack?!), consider myself smart (Psychic, of course), and I have many different facets to my personality (Multiple heads).

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
um... Gallade because I'm very courteous to others, protects friends and such, and keep a blade on me at all times. It's for self-defense, don't get any ideas.

Gallade@Leftovers (I never finish my food)
Lonely/Quiet (alone most of the time, keep to myself)
-Close Combat (got in fight once)
-Shadow Sneak (very silent and scare the **** out of people with no effort)
-Hypnosis (I can make people fall asleep by staring at them for about 10 minutes :p)
-Bulk Up ( I work out in a gym 2+ hours on weekdays)

ToiletRoll

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiskyR
hmmm....

If i were to be anything i would be a Forretress :D Big and clumsy, practically no feet and if anyone were to annoy me BAM!!!!

Explosion!!

hehe although that would be my last resort, like, ever. cuz it would kill me :p

Draconian

Smash Cadet
Latios. No contest for being a dragon with mind powers, invisibility, and the speed of an F22 Raptor.

Raging-Banebou

Smash Cadet
I'd wanna be a Snover. They're like those pine trees you hang in your car.

My moveset would be Ice Beam, Wood Hammer, Protect and Blizzard.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Giratina, simply because of its type combination.
Anyone that knows me will know that Dragon would be one type.
However, I'm also into sinister things, mysteries, and I've been told that I seem to have an invisible floating around like a shadow. No one notices me until they turn around to see me for a surprise. Really fun sometimes, actually.
I also have a hideous temper.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Me llamo Lugia
I am Lugia

There is no contest for being able to fly have psychic powers and be able to control water

Moveset
Psycho Boost(from XD)
Psychic
Surf
Aeroblast
Item: White Herb
Ev 252 SpAtk 216 Speed 40 Hp
Then I would assasinate Masashiro Sakurai for making brawl so slow and easy
and take my rightful place as ruler of all pokemon
Even though lugia never was

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

F@!c0Girl605

Smash Cadet
Charizard, Entei, Rayquaza, Blaziken or Lucario. Those are my favorite Pokemon of all time BUT I'd have to pick Lucario because having the power of Aura and being able to speak with Telepathy would be really cool.

LadyKirbess

Smash Apprentice
I bet you have a fat ***** too, right?

Also: People, people... Stop saying you'd be your favorite Pokemon. Post which Pokemon you remind yourself of.
Actually, I am big and beautiful, thank you very much. My cousin says that I remind him of Blissey due the aspects I previously mentioned and I'm always happy, kind, and willing to stand up to defends those who are unable to defend themselves. I'm not sure if you were saying this in a disrespectful manner or making a joke but either way, I don't mean any harm as well.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Actually, I am big and beautiful, thank you very much. My cousin says that I remind him of Blissey due the aspects I previously mentioned and I'm always happy, kind, and willing to stand up to defends those who are unable to defend themselves. I'm not sure if you were saying this in a disrespectful manner or making a joke but either way, I don't mean any harm as well.
Oh, crap. That backfired bigtime. Sorry, I had no idea you were girl. I apologize.

I think I'm a bit of a Shellder, too. I'm quiet, and often seclude myself from others.

LadyKirbess

Smash Apprentice
Oh, crap. That backfired bigtime. Sorry, I had no idea you were girl. I apologize.

I think I'm a bit of a Shellder, too. I'm quiet, and often seclude myself from others.
Apology accepted

*Blissey gives Shellder an egg* :laugh: lol

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Vaporeon, because mine had 3 kids in 30 minutes XD.
/sarcasm.

I'm not sure what I'd be. Maybe Weedle or Seadra??

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
I'm a really helpful and caring person...so if I were a pokemon, I'd choose to be Jirachi (since Jirachi grants wishes...and that's a helpful thing) :]

Top Bottom