• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you were a Pokemon?

Mewter

Smash Master
I think alakazam would be cool. Moving things with your mind is everyone's dream, right?:laugh:

pichuboy9

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrouchoMarxist
Id be diglet,since I like to dig...And hes just so awesome and cute and the same time...Pwn and pick up chicks....

ken109

Smash Cadet
I would be a blastoise because i would have cannons on my back.:chuckle:

jehonaker

Smash Cadet
I'd definitely be Darkrai, if any Pokémon at all.

He has massive Special Attack and Speed. I'm fairly fast (more agile and small, but it works), and I'm rather intelligent. His poor defenses are also another fit.
Dark type...I have a rather 'dark' persona. I'm not antisocial, but I just keep to myself.

I don't make people sleepy, though...I just tend to make them angry with my lack of tact. (Dark Void)
They then proceed to make fools out of themselves with a little more goading. (Bad Dreams)

I also just like his appearance...very spectral and impressive. He's one of the few Pokémon that I looked at and immediately said, "I want him."

Ange

Smash Lord
I would either be Articuno, Lugia or Rayquaza. Possibly a Treecko or Flygon if I wouldnt be a legendary.

Rayquazas are awesome cause they fly high up the sky, I would love to do that. (: Lugia and Articuno cause theyre my faovirte legendary birds, and I just love Articunos glimmering tail and Lugias diving/flying abbilities.

Treecko or Flygon cause I like lizards, and Flygons can fly. :D

The 5th Horseman

Smash Ace
I would be Salamance or Tyranitar. Salamance because through determination, it was able to achieve greatness (Wings). Tyranitar because it's just bad *** and has always been my fav Pokemon.

c3gill

Smash Ace
ummm dugtrio or arcanine. dugtrio for the epix rip the earth up fissure, arcanine to travel fast as balls and burn stuff. plus, hes gotta be the alpha male of the dog pokes (we will pretend the legendary dogs are all females, so i could be hitting that and make BA babys).

Hiyayayah!

Smash Cadet
I took a what pokemon are you quiz and got pikachu, which is cool cus i like pikachu best :D

Your Result is: PikachuPikachu: You are round, short and stocky; but you are very cute and adorable. People like you a lot. You're more interested in mind games. You can easily discern how they feel by just looking at them. You like fruits a lot; and although you like sweets too, you are not a glutton.
Take What Pokemon are you?

WouW

Smash Lord
Your Result is: PikachuPikachu: You are round, short and stocky; but you are very cute and adorable. People like you a lot. You're more interested in mind games. You can easily discern how they feel by just looking at them. You like fruits a lot; and although you like sweets too, you are not a glutton.
Take What Pokemon are you?
*looks*

How random can a what-pokémon-are-you be.

WouW

Smash Lord
*does the test*

How idiotic can a test be if you can only get Pikachu, you're always round, short and stocky (despite me filling in 'long and lean') and blah blah.

Stupid test.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I typed that I was blue, sleep a lot, and I was heavy.

I got Pikachu.

Quiz= fail.

Wiimote

Smash Cadet
I would be a Shaymin (infinitely Sky Form, perhaps), not because it's powerful/cute or because it can fly (well, actually, somehwat because of that... XD). I would be a Skymin because I adore them (Skymin is my favorite Pokémon... actually, it's my favorite Nintendo character, and nothing will change that.), and its carefree and somewhat mischievous personality somewhat fits me (although I'm not too mischievous).

If I couldn't be a legendary, I'd probably be a Salamence. I don't have a tangible reason why, though. :/

falcofox121SHL

Smash Cadet
hhmmm well my favorite pokemon by far is lapras and milotic

idk why maby because i like water pokemon tons!
but i think i rather be a lapras!

i would love to swim through the ocean everyday!!

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Umbreon!

Moonlight and Confuse Ray for sure...dunno what else.

But Umbreon is cool =)

The 5th Horseman

Smash Ace
I'd have to be Kingdra.

Well balanced, calm and powerful when pushed.
I like to sleep and I'm not a very nice person when I'm woke up.. (Hence the tornadoes when waking up.) I also love the ocean.

Edit:

Sounds about right, lmfao. But I still think Kingdra better suits me.

Commander Blizzard

Smash Apprentice
I would be a Squirtle, due to my somewhat Jolly nature--which I got off of PMD (Answered the questions truthfully ^^).
Oh, and Empoleon since it's my favorite Pokemon!

Yep, this one fits me somewhat.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace

Spinda haha

Kinda cool, I hadn't thought about my aloof-ness much before.

I took it again with other answers I would've chosen and got Lapras.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Yeah...

Decent I suppose. I won't lie, I got Magikarp the first time. >__>

Top Bottom