• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you are gonna ***** about the character you use...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Don't play them. That simple. I see this alot. Mainly from Peach players. Crying and *****ing about your character does nothing at all. Idk why people think it will change anything.

If you are gonna do all that, then why play them. Play a better character. That way you have to put in less work and you can win, then feel like someone in the smash community. People go on about hier character and match ups. Yet still freaking play them? I don't See San, X, Sharky btiching about thier characters. All I see them doing is straight ******. And even so they till get thier ***** handed to them. Yet they don't complain and thier characters. They just go at it again.

Also People like to blame thier characters alot for thier loses. When really the problem is the player. They never wanna blame themselves. Wann take the easy road out so they can feel good about themselves. That's being a straight coward and not accepting resonsibility for your OWN actions. I seriously hate when people blame thier character and never themselves. Some match ups are hard and a Pain. But to a ceratin degree from what I see and hear, its not all cause of that one thing. it is too the player.

You get better by accepting the truth, Not BS your way out of it. When I lose, I don't blame my character or match ups, I always bale my self. it's my fault for being a moron and not stepping it up. Those all my horrible results for nearly a year not, I derserved all of them. You seriosly get what you deserve. Anyone that plays characters better than San, Sharky and X have no reason to be btiching. If you gonna ***** and can't take it, play a better character. That simple.

When you pick a character to play at high levels, you auto sign a contract saying you know how hard it will be and all the work you have to put in to beast. You knew what your *** was getting into. So why complain?

Also, if you really wanna win that bad, just pick up meta. That simple. he is the answer to everything. And what alot of people have done and are doing as of now to win. Some have gone to a point they don'teven use thier mains anymore. cause they don't wanna risk sets and wanna get that 2-0. And in this case, I say they main meta knight. Don't wanna be a random that bad? wanna stand out in the community and be known as someone? wanna win so bad?, **** every other character in the game then and just play meta. That way you seriously have no need to ***** and he can make all those wishes of yours come true.

But I tell you this and this is real talk. I and many others don't give a **** if you win with meta knight. And it really does not mean anything to me. Nor am I impressed. You are using the best character in the game and is pure destruction. So seeing a meta knight win does not impress or get me hype. Snake I would actually give a lil of that too.Cause as good as he is, he is not that simple, and have weakness that alot of characters in this game can abuse. Snake players get that respect. You even have people that are not really good at the game pic meta and actually go even with strong players. And they just picked him up............nuff said. meta Knight carries alot of people. Lots won't even admit that. But to the ones that do, I don't even get mad I them. I give them respect for being honest and real. These meta players I give respect too and tell them to keep going.

So to end this, Don't ***** about a your character and continue to play them. Makes you look really ********. If you gonna *****, pick a better character. if you wanna win that bad, make money, and be known as someone in the community, then just pick meta and stop wasting your timing learn characters in A tier. Just use meta knight and all those dreams will come true. Then you can go around saying how you beat all these amazing players, how you are ranked and actually some big name in the community. people will know you. And you got all of this from not *****ing anymore and just going straight to Meta Knight.

Or you can man the hell up and step up your game and get better. Not complain and practice and be on the same **** with your character like X, San, and Sharky. You would actually get more respect and be known more if you do this with characters that are hard and take more skill/brains to win with. But of course if you don't care for this, stick with option B and your smash career will be smooth sailing.

**Note, If any meta Knight mains/players read this, don't get butthurt nether. What I speak is straight real talk. And should not bug you at all. Cause you are the ones that place high and beat top players. Make that money and are known as somebody in the smash community. So you should be happy you got all that **** and not worry about what others think that don't have any of what you have. The only ones that should actually get butt hurt by the meta knight comments is the ones that pick meta and still fail. Or ***** for that matter. You meta Knight, you lost all your rights to complain, done.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is universal. its not just Peach. I had my fair share of hearigh hier tier players *****. Which I find sad. But under high tier, I hear alot of crying about thier characters. People don't get better that way.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
LMAO, i love maining garbage :>
No johns from me.

Offline.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
I suppose I can't really say much on this :p

I play D3, Snake and MK.

But I only play them because I find them fun D:
Not because other characters are bad.. But who cares, really?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Seeing constant MK MMs would be pretty technical.
This thread helps a lot, i think i've found my calling.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
inb4 espy be mad you mention X but not him lolol

jk bro.

--

Dark Peach; I know how frustrating it must be to have to listen or see all of this from others. Speed (SonicMaster5) has that same kinda complex going on where he'll get all depressed on himself and...well, crudely put as you did, *****.

This whole topic was kind of weakened with just how much you centralized it around "JUST PICK META KNIGHT ALREADY."

Even if you were just doing it to try and make your point. You could have just as easily said, "If you're just gonna complain, pick a better character."

Good of you to rant if you're frustrated though. S'why I'm not really bothered by this. Just, meh. /shrug :p

/moseys along

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
inb4 espy be mad you mention X but not him lolol

jk bro.

--

Dark Peach; I know how frustrating it must be to have to listen or see all of this from others. Speed (SonicMaster5) has that same kinda complex going on where he'll get all depressed on himself and...well, crudely put as you did, *****.

This whole topic was kind of weakened with just how much you centralized it around "JUST PICK META KNIGHT ALREADY."

Even if you were just doing it to try and make your point. You could have just as easily said, "If you're just gonna complain, pick a better character."

Good of you to rant if you're frustrated though. S'why I'm not really bothered by this. Just, meh. /shrug :p

/moseys along
This is not a rant. it's me being real. Why would I rant about something that has nothing to do with me. And this is seriously not about just picking up meta and win. You actually need to play more attention.

But with the silly comments in here. I am starting to believe those posters be mad cause they fall in that category. But I am not surprised. This community is silly and filled with slow people who try to get cheap laughs online and be one with the crowd. Since you assumed I ranted andseriously did not get the full point of this blog, I am gonna assume you are one of the people who complain about who you play. Or fall in the line of my meta comments.

Truth must hurt. Now I'll warn anyone from this point on, any more stupid troll post to try and be funny and all that crap, people getting reported. Don't be mad cause what I say is you and you actually fall in that category.

It's "Shaky," not "Sharky." Sharky is a Yoshi player. XD

:069:
Yea, you right. I keep getting the names mixed up.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Cool story, bro.

I'm sticking with Ganon
and Olimar and Zelda/Sheik

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I've seen this post at least 3 times in the tier list discussion before

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Why is this in the Tactical Discussion, then? It has nothing to do with helping beginners or advancing peoples play. Next time, I would suggest keeping this in the blogging, *****ing, or general section. Get out. Oh. and I'm just "being real" dawg.

Veel

Smash Apprentice
I guess I can understand that it would be frustrating when people constantly whine about their characters being the reason for their losses but almost everyone who mains a non top tier character thinks or says this sometimes. Any-who, I'm not really sure that anyone has the right to sit there and bash others and tell them to play MK because they are struggling with their characters; methinks that you are a little too mad about this, and I have a theory why.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246602

"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us." - Herman Hesse

The reason why you sit there and bash people for whining about their characters is because, in reality, it is what you are always thinking, yourself. You sit there and try to tease them with the rhetoric that if they main MK, then they will place better and even have more fun, because it is what you actually want to do and what you would feel would happen if you, yourself chose to main MK. You sit there and call others cowards for doing this and and when people point at that you are trolling (which you are, lol) you respond that they merely fall under all these things that you speak out against; this too is only because you feel like a coward and all these things apply to yourself: because you are too weak to forgo the convenient cover of playing peach and risking failure with a good character which would leave no excuse for losing other than yourself being the worse player.

I suppose I should bash you, it being the internet and all, but instead let me give you some advice: go easier on people who struggle with their characters and go easier on yourself. Also if you really want to win, be well-known, and just prosper in the brawl community, then do not be afraid to choose MK, Snake, or whoever. Choosing Peach is really just a way of not trying without fear of it being acknowledged as such; it is a crutch you need to overcome and something that allot of people struggle with. Don't get yourself down, and have fun brawling!

Djent

Smash Champion
I like the analogy relating choosing your character to signing a contract. It's very close to the way I've always thought about it. That being said, you obviously harbor a good deal of bitterness toward MK, so it's not really fair to criticize others for *****ing. Overall, I still really enjoyed reading your, err, rant (sorry, but I can't come up with a more accurate description :laugh:).

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
I agree with some of this to an extent.

It does sound like a rant though, if it is then relax, there's no reason for it, it just causes more problems and most people will think you're a *****, if not then I am misreading it. And too much about Meta-Knight.

But it would be nice if people stop complaining, but you don't have to listen, and if they get worse with their complianing, let them, they'll get it eventually as long as they're not constantly told to go with Meta-Knight for most people. It's kinda like telling a baby that he will never amount to anything going how he is, and that he better grow his *** up or he will never amount to anything in life unless he's either a pwnage baby or he grows his *** up, that might ruin his childhood and chances to actually get better by going the way he already is (he might grow up to be liek some sort of awesome person).

*sticks with Ness, Fox, Captain Falcon, Yoshi, Ganon, and R.O.B.*

Oh my gosh! I didn't know that! Thank you so much for sharing such useful information with me in Tactical!

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Cool story bro.

I'm sticking to blaming my skills and BlazBlue Continuum Shift.

Ohwait-
*Puts on flame shield*

Top Bottom