• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you are gonna ***** about the character you use...

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
@ Dark Peach

You sound frustrated. Of course this is going to sound like a rant, regardless of your point.

Thanks for assuming, by the way, that I'm lumped into the people that *****. My character could be better. But I'm not complaining. I only have myself to praise or blame when I win or lose. :\

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Welcome to D. Pch, Kuraudo: Where you're either with him (which you're not), or against him (which you always are).

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Change your name. Pick up a better character. This might solve the problem.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
This is not a rant. it's me being real. Why would I rant about something that has nothing to do with me. And this is seriously not about just picking up meta and win. You actually need to play more attention.

But with the silly comments in here. I am starting to believe those posters be mad cause they fall in that category. But I am not surprised. This community is silly and filled with slow people who try to get cheap laughs online and be one with the crowd. Since you assumed I ranted andseriously did not get the full point of this blog, I am gonna assume you are one of the people who complain about who you play. Or fall in the line of my meta comments.

Truth must hurt. Now I'll warn anyone from this point on, any more stupid troll post to try and be funny and all that crap, people getting reported. Don't be mad cause what I say is you and you actually fall in that category.

Yea, you right. I keep getting the names mixed up.
To be honest, I respect you as a player and also because you helped my friend LilZero at one point back in a large tournament he was at (if I'm not mistaken). He's my bro.

But I want to make a point that it in fact must have something to do with you or you would not have posted it as closely tied with yourself and others like yourself that use "those" characters, and then wanted to make a point about it. It must somehow have effected you for you to want to effect others with your post.

Also, don't blame so much on the general community that you've assimilated yourself into and enjoyed game after game, tournament after tournament. Start looking at the bright side of things if you haven't already, find the good stuff in this community. Honestly, I hear more *****ing and complaining in my college EPCS team in one meeting than I do in the past dozen tournaments or so I been to in my brawl "career".

...course, I do live in MW... <3

highfive

Smash Lord
The balls is this? I check in to see if User Blogs is actually working for once and I find Dark.Pch nagging about something. This place sucks man.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
A blog is a place for releasing your thoughts and here everyone is just bashing Dark.pch If your just gonna speak ill then don't bother posting it really doesn't contribute to anything on to a blog if your just trying to bring someone down, I'll talk about my problems or brag about my perfect life but in the end thats what the user blogs are for c'mon ppl..act humane.

To say anything relevant i don't care that i main Low/Mid tier trash i like ike and i want ppl to see that ike is worthy of a second look and not be so underrated Im also not good with high tiers so....yeah >.>

Browny

Smash Hater
Why do I feel like I've read this before...

Oh wait thats because I have. It's been posted multiple times in various forms in tactical and peach boards over the last year or two.

-_-

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
A blog is a place for releasing your thoughts and here everyone is just bashing Dark.pch If your just gonna speak ill then don't bother posting it really doesn't contribute to anything on to a blog if your just trying to bring someone down, I'll talk about my problems or brag about my perfect life but in the end thats what the user blogs are for c'mon ppl..act humane.

To say anything relevant i don't care that i main Low/Mid tier trash i like ike and i want ppl to see that ike is worthy of a second look and not be so underrated Im also not good with high tiers so....yeah >.>
If he didn't want our opinion he shouldn't have posted this blog. :ohwell:

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
I agree with the part that MK steals money, but other than that, meh idc at all, in fact i could have used the time i spent reading this rant on something productive like practicing my Lucas or Ness. They're my mains and if i lose i blame myself but i also blaim them, all characters (exept meta) have limitations.

Oh btw were u drunk when u posted this? Cuz theres alot of spelling errors and b****ing going on lol

Sharky

Smash Master
I think it's a prerequisite of maining ganondorf to know and accept your characters glaring weaknesses lol

Veel

Smash Apprentice

It should be noted that this was originally posted in tactical discussion and the majority of posts were crafted as such.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm amazed that of all the blogs posted since UB died, this is the one that decides to work.

Top Bottom