• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I hate kids (brawl related)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I just don't like whiny littel kids who say: "not fair, u cheated" and then start yapping when I keep on winning, but as soon as I go easy and let them win they say something like "ha, ha, u lost, u lost" which annoys the hell out of me just hearing it, but then again their just kids
Why go easy on them? >.>

Just kick their *** repeatedly until they get up and cry.

.Marik

is a social misfit
This kid is such a n00b. I mean, the first time, maybe. After that, he should shut his little mouth. I mean, after the first four frickin' times, I think he'll know better to shut up, but this is a 9 year immature kid that thinks he's all that.

Kids really are stupid nowadays. I would've slapped him anyways. xD (In the game)

No, seriously, I would've beat him so bad, he wouldn't know which way was up. :laugh:
That would teach him!

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I am EXTREMELY disappointed that this thread even exists.

No I'm not... but I try to not play random noobs. Watching them is much, much more enjoyable, especially when they don't know how to hold the controller.

One time I played a noob, about 14yrs old, I played against him with Sonic. I won, he said Sonic is cheap. I picked Marth, he said that Marth sucks, always did suck, Ike was better, and that Roy shoulda replaced Marth. I laughed, won the match, and laughed again. He had no words. From then, we had this 30+ minute discussion about characters in both Melee and Brawl, where he would ask me about a certain character and ask me what I thought about them. What I did was give the facts first and then my personal thoughts on the character. In general, I opened his eyes (even if just a little bit) on competitive Brawl.

Not all noobs are bad. I think the key is to beat them with a character that they think sucks. (like Marth?)

Uffe

Smash Hero
He was trying to get to you, obviously. You should have said, "what's that? I wasn't even trying." That'd piss him off. :laugh:

majora_787

Smash Hero
I hear johns like this all the time.

Win or lose, they were going easy on you. Pros are noobs. Your a racist if you don't let them beat you. Your a noob because you didn't use someone at the top of the tier list*.

Johns are disgusting, and they're why people don't get better.

The first step of improving is aknowledging your weaknesses.
Do you really expect a 7 year old kid to understand something that simple?

*Melee tier list. Always. For the sake of the John.

Cerebral demon

Smash Rookie
I once went into a play and trade, saw a kid playing a worker, the kid chose snake and only taunted the first game, the next one he kicked the other guys a**.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
why do the only kids i hear about are the ones who are considered noobs or johners when there a lots of kids who do the more mature thing(like me) by getting angry and maybe throwing an insult in general to the person they lost to but not making johns and then apologizing later and saying ggs and what not, seriously, why does no one mention that most kids do that(at least from what ive seen) and only the small majority talked about in this topic?

GofG

Smash Champion
I'm confused. Why is the OP of this thread banned?

I can imagine right now:

"Youko: Nice job bashing a little kid. Take a month off."

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I'm confused. Why is the OP of this thread banned?
Either the OP coming off strongly or a different post that was reported in another thread.
(he's a tournament organizer BTW)

Lol totally man XD
You necro posted for this?!? Infraction time...

Seriously, this is the fifth necro post in three days >_>

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
lol i'm one of those kids, and getting these reactions makes us piss in our pants when we meet in our clubhouse on wednesday, after school. we start up our windows 98 and go to smashboard forum. from there on we read this thread and new posts appear, and they make us giggle and feel each other for fun. after that we go home, play online and choose ike and spam click A till our 4 wii-motes are broken, after which we're olimar and we just throw pacman at them in a 2v2 fight. thank you, mice, for entertaining us. you were a very good test subject, we'd like to thank you with a barrel roll

PillowPants

Smash Apprentice
lol i'm one of those kids, and getting these reactions makes us piss in our pants when we meet in our clubhouse on wednesday, after school. we start up our windows 98 and go to smashboard forum. from there on we read this thread and new posts appear, and they make us giggle and feel each other for fun. after that we go home, play online and choose ike and spam click A till our 4 wii-motes are broken, after which we're olimar and we just throw pacman at them in a 2v2 fight. thank you, mice, for entertaining us. you were a very good test subject, we'd like to thank you with a barrel roll
epic coment, its so deep, curb stomp ftw!!

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥I actually find people like this quite amusing to toy around with. I usually play dumb like I don't know how to play. And when I get to my last stock, I just go beserk and kick their butts. ;)

stratele

Smash Apprentice
Dude what the hell hes 7/9 years old. Hes not going to be amazing. Did you really expect him to beat you?

I'm really suprises at alot of people in this thread, your all taking to p*ss outta 9 year kid. Seriously guys stop it, its not fair. How can you call him a noob?

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
I like the ones who say you "used that same mvoes over and over again"

And you know what I do?
I really do spam once he says that, its not like hes gonna stop saying I spam the moves.
Though I never dealt with an EXTREME pompus idiot, save for idiots online, I know my cousin says I spam PK moves of Lucas'
But he isnt talking about Fire or Thunder, he menas moves like his nair,dair and dsmash that he uses his Psi Powers <___________<;;

But then as he walked out the door, he stuck him hand out immitating C. Falcon said "COME ON!" It was the best moment at Gamestop evar! Even the employees died laughing.
LOL

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Lol, I was playing Brawl at GameStop and I was going through Intense SSE. (I was doing pretty good for Wiimote and Nunchuck!) A kid like 9 years old comes up to me and says "Hey! Kid! You're pretty terrible." He's calling me a kid? At that point I had about 80% damage and I guess to him that was terrible. I said "Yeah? Wanna play now?" He said "Ok Im WAY better than you anyway." I just rolled my eyes. I played like 5 matches with him and won. He was Sonic, the coolest character to a kid his age. With even my worst character, Peach I won 2 matches. At the last match his dad comes over and says "Come on, Jason!" He was down to 1 life and I was at 4. He said "DAAAAD! IM JUST ABOUT TO WIN! 5 MORE MINUTES!" The dad just said "No. That's enough play time with this gothic teenager." I said to myself "Gothic?!" I was wearing a black shirt and jeans! Does that make me emo/goth?! The kid starts crying. But then as he walked out the door, he stuck him hand out immitating C. Falcon said "COME ON!" It was the best moment at Gamestop evar! Even the employees died laughing.
You
Are
Sooooooooo
Lucky.

That could be the highlight day of someones life you know.
♥I actually find people like this quite amusing to toy around with. I usually play dumb like I don't know how to play. And when I get to my last stock, I just go beserk and kick their butts. ;)
I wouldn't expect that from you. >.>

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
yeah they have hillarious excuses I actually do know one 7 year old who's surprisingly good for his age and does'nt really spam. He actually has beaten me when my game's down.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
"i hate you, i hate this game"

"then don't play it"
Not even. After beating him, act like you just noticed that he was sitting there. Then say "oh! That was you?!:laugh: I thought I was fighting a level 1. You wanna try next time?"

He would lose, then cry.

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman
I figured out this great mindgame. just win once and say "I am the best gamer EVER, you can never beat me!!!!!" than they will give it all they got. and lose. you will than say "no johns" and walk away, drinking Mountain Dew.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
no johns.
i would seriously take that kids wiimote and shove it up his ***.
then pull it out of there and make him eat it.
then **** on him.
then go **** his dad. and then **** him.

and then say "no johns."

walla_homie

Smash Apprentice
i did this to a guy in a shop called PC World, tho it was Halo 3.
i think my self as a pretty good halo player and i eleminated this guy on a map called High Ground.
he stood there in a second and looked at me "Give me a chance dude!"
i lol´d
and i also pwned two adults in wii sports :p

johe

Smash Apprentice
How many times has this been necroed now?

On topic: The kid is a brat, he is also a kid. Try explaining something about the game he doesn't know to him, that sometimes stops scrubs. but only sometimes.

Also, all those who are suggesting to hurt the kid fail very, very, very hard.

D

Deleted member

I wish there was a "sage" button... Couple of nice stories, though.

Lovely

Smash Lord
I wouldn't Brawl a kid unless I put items on and put three or four minute on. That's what make it fun unless one of those kids are good.

Top Bottom