• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you guys decide on your avatar?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Whatever I want I don't know.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I normally use something more cannon to my name but I fell in love with this as soon as I saw the pic :3

gcubedude

Smash Apprentice
Usually, whenever I find something funny or cool, I make it my avatar. it also depends partly on my current obsession, like right now it's Metal Gear Solid, so I have a funny Snake avatar.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Something sprite based so I can change it, but keep the main element of it. Hobo Phoenix Wright has been my identifier for a long time, so when i got bored of him, I'd change the sprite to a different pose, or put other things in there. It's dynamic, but it's still the same.

But I haven't changed his pose in a long time because I like this one the best.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I just choose from one of four thousand or so pictures of Suiseiseki, crop it, resize if need be, and there we go.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Mine must always include some form of Wobbuffet. I typically prefer the sprites, but right now I'm going with a matching theme with Yink. I really prefer the revamped second gen sprites. They have the best poses IMO.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I just choose from one of four thousand or so pictures of Suiseiseki, crop it, resize if need be, and there we go.
This usually, but with Mokou instead.

My current is as a counter to : 034:'s BLU Spy.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Mine generally has to do with a game I am playing right now/have recently played.

Bloggs are pretty much awesome (only topped by Flying Bloggs), and I'm playing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Thus my current avatar.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I usually find Raichus.
Or I find a cool picture that makes me laugh.

In this case I had sasukebowserusername make me this Flex Coolbigutor for the DR anniversary and it's still too cool to replace.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I use characters I like (anime or video game) or usually I have a bassoon related avatar because I am just that much of a geek.

Top Bottom