• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So you don't care if I infinite? You only care if I Alt grab infinite?

So you just completely contradicted everything you said...Fine, I will infinite everyone, as you are allowing it. I don't need to grab more then 3 times in a row to do this.

Ill update the front page and be more clear. ANY grab combo variation that uses more than 3 grabs is banned. Any wobbling is banned(its been banned since melee). if you can get around that, which i havnt seen you do yet. then you are good to go. can u handle that? im not TOTALY screwing over ICs.

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
lol, thank god in Europe people that know their stuff in fighting games run tournaments :).

Im sorry for the texas scene :p

Hey scrub, while youre at it, why dont you ban Pits arrows too?

Im out of here, scrubs that go around banning anything that **** them make me mad.

Just one more thing, please ban falcos lasers, they are cheap too scrub :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ill update the front page and be more clear. ANY grab combo variation that uses more than 3 grabs is banned. Any wobbling is banned(its been banned since melee). if you can get around that, which i havnt seen you do yet. then you are good to go. can u handle that? im not TOTALY screwing over ICs.
Yeah, I can infinite without grabbing more then once in a row. Wobbling isn't even possible in brawl...

You are just throwing out random things while having no idea what you are talking about.

CyanCyde

Smash Cadet
so is sethlon gonna have to limit his falco grab to 3 now? cause he can usually pull 5+ before the dair.
Apparently not. Falco's 0-Death isn't "infinite" like IC's.

@ Hylian--I know this is late in coming, but I'm supporting you, too. I may be new to Smash, but I've some tournament experience in other games, and from that experience, banning is only actually necessary when the metagame is reduced to one tactic and countering that tactic. From what I've read here, that is far from the case with IC's grab combos. If it comes to that, then by all means, drop the banhammer.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lol, thank god in Europe people that know their stuff in fighting games run tournaments :).

Im sorry for the texas scene :p

Hey scrub, while youre at it, why dont you ban Pits arrows too?

Im out of here, scrubs that go around banning anything that **** them make me mad.

Just one more thing, please ban falcos lasers, they are cheap too scrub :)
lol could you fit anymore "scrubs" in that post? :p

heytallman

CTALL
lol could you fit anymore "scrubs" in that post? :p
I can think of some more scrubs:

Scrubs is a funny TV show
My mom scrubs the kitchen/bathroom, et cetera

Also, I love how all this infinite stuff just happened overnight (unless it has been going on elsewhere, then just ignore that last sentence)

DingDing, let's play some friendlies at HOBO 5, I'll show you some Lucas stuff. And I'll play ROB against your Lucas, since you said you were gonna counterpick Lucas for ROB

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
I would like to express interest in the Team Houston idea.

Also, Team Houston. Sounds fun.
STFU Ronnie!!! You have no business on Team Houston. You've never even placed top 13 in a tournament, much less enter one. Do you even own the GAME?!?! According to that criteria, I have a 4 year old cousin who's more qualified than you for a slot. GTFO before I beat you up.

Now if you're just saying that the idea sounds fun then yes, yes it does.

Chronopath

Smash Rookie
I hate how these people, who have never played Ice Climbers seriously, are going around trying to kill the already small community that we have. And IC's alt grab isn't infinite either. I dare you to do an alt grab combo on anyone over 150%. It's a legitamate tactic and the programmers obviously put it in the game on purpose. Hylian I hope you Ice-block lock and foot stool combo every single one of these scrubs.

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
If it isn't to much trouble, could you plz explain to me the reasoning behind banning the ice climbers grabs in the way that you have?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I hate how these people, who have never played Ice Climbers seriously, are going around trying to kill the already small community that we have. And IC's alt grab isn't infinite either. I dare you to do an alt grab combo on anyone over 150%. It's a legitamate tactic and the programmers obviously put it in the game on purpose. Hylian I hope you Ice-block lock and foot stool combo every single one of these scrubs.
I plan on it.

This entire next tournament is going to be me vs everyone else :(.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Alright, first off Dojo, let me correct you. Hylian didn't pwn Houston's finest, he didn't even play T-Rex or me. In fact last time we fought him, we beat him. Now for you Hylian, I'll try and keep this as professional as possible. You brought me and brother about some chain grabbing stuff a bit earlier in this forum. Ok, alot of people don't like Falco's chain grab and it ticked alot of people off. However, what really made things worse than what they were, you kept making annoying comments in the background of nearly every one of Seth's matches. Sethlon doesn't need a lab dog, he can do fine on his own.

Now for my opinion on the IC's chaingrab. I believe it should be banned, it's not as hard as you say to perform it. Also, why is this such a big deal to you(Hylian), if you're really that good, making your opponent completely immobilized by an infinite shouldn't even be required. However, I saw your Game and Watch get thrashed by Roy R and how did you retaliate, you didn't get tough and take him down with G&W. No no, you used the IC's and infinited him, now that sounds like you couldn't have won if you didn't use that. Thus, if that broken move can close a gap like that, it shouldn't be allowed. Now, as for your findings on all of these different infinites with ICs, it's showing me two things; 1. That you can't seem to win with finding some incredibly cheap/broken exploit to win. 2. You are saving us the trouble on finding out just how truly broken those two are. Thank you for your efforts.

If this message came off as unprofessional....too bad. Mwahahahahah! Oh, and for the rest of ya, go back to your own regional threads and stop acting like the US and coming over here trying to tell us how to run things. XD

Kal

Smash Champion
Mr. 3000 has a cool sig. I feel like, now that I have photoshop, I should make myself a sig.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Part of the reason that people are coming into the Houston thread is because TGM said, in a Tournament Discussion thread about the IC Chain Grabs, for people to debate the topic in here.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=168617

Post #11

Did Hylian use IC every match against every opponent? No. Did Hylian ONLY use the IC Chain Grab in his matches? No. Has he won multiple tournaments from using ONLY this technique with IC? No.
If the IC Chain Grab is soooo "broken" then how come they aren't placing in the top at a lot of big name tournaments? If this technique is soooo "broken", then why do most respected/reviewed tier lists place IC anywhere below Top Tier? Until anyone can provide evidence from major tournaments that the IC have a severe advantage over the rest of the cast from this one technique alone, there is not a sufficient reason to ban it.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Requirements(the more of these that apply to you the higher your chances):

1. Must be able to travel out of city or state. And be able to fork over some money if needed.

2. Must place at least 13th in any of the past HOBO tournies or at HOBO 5(last chance before tryouts). I do this because i dont want 80 people trying to get 7 spots. It would take forever.

3. You gotta have a main. None of this "i use everybody" crap. That will get you no where in smash. Its only worked for Azen.

4. You need to be able to work as a TEAM and HELP each other out, along with following my instructions. We represent the city of HOUSTON.

5. You need to be reliable. Do not try out if you KNOW you have school/parties/drugs/GFs that will get in the way all the time.
Wowza.

#1, Eliminates 33% of Houston. Age and Money.

#2, Eliminates 87% of Houston, also I like how you put 13, so you'd have a chance Alan, nice.

#3, Eliminates 19% of Houston, but thats a good thing, because everyone in Houston who didn't have a main in Brawl or Melee has always proven to suck.

#4, That eliminates 3000 and T-rex, because the'd never play with the "enemy" correct?

#5, I guess Im out, and also about 52% of Houston.
School = 29%
Parties = 8%(nobody has a life)
Drugs = 9%(sad)
Girlfriends = 6%(Me, Ronnie, Gabe, Dawn, and you Alan... but your girl won't get in your way, good for you).

All in all, Im really to see who the 5 will be. I wish you all the best. ^_^

Also ban Hylian, he brings too much attention to this forum, and that increases my chance of ban.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Alright, first off Dojo, let me correct you. Hylian didn't pwn Houston's finest, he didn't even play T-Rex or me. In fact last time we fought him, we beat him. Now for you Hylian, I'll try and keep this as professional as possible. You brought me and brother about some chain grabbing stuff a bit earlier in this forum. Ok, alot of people don't like Falco's chain grab and it ticked alot of people off. However, what really made things worse than what they were, you kept making annoying comments in the background of nearly every one of Seth's matches. Sethlon doesn't need a lab dog, he can do fine on his own.

I am pretty sure the chaingrab didn't tick anyone off but yourself and your brother. There were much worse chaingrabs in melee, and not a single person had a problem with them. And can you seriously not handel trash talk? Go watch the videos. They are online. The only thing negative I said to t-rex the entire time was: "He's scared Sethlon!" All the other times I spoke I was just saying good **** to sethlon. Other people were talking as well, it wasn't just me.

Also, I even went up to t-rex and apologized. Did any of the other people trash talking do that? No.

Now for my opinion on the IC's chaingrab. I believe it should be banned, it's not as hard as you say to perform it. Also, why is this such a big deal to you(Hylian), if you're really that good, making your opponent completely immobilized by an infinite shouldn't even be required. However, I saw your Game and Watch get thrashed by Roy R and how did you retaliate, you didn't get tough and take him down with G&W. No no, you used the IC's and infinited him, now that sounds like you couldn't have won if you didn't use that. Thus, if that broken move can close a gap like that, it shouldn't be allowed. Now, as for your findings on all of these different infinites with ICs, it's showing me two things; 1. That you can't seem to win with finding some incredibly cheap/broken exploit to win. 2. You are saving us the trouble on finding out just how truly broken those two are. Thank you for your efforts.
Huh? I never played Roy_R in tournament. If you are talking about friendlies, then LOL. Friendlies don't mean anything. And if you would of been listening to our conversation, you would of heard me say that I usually use IC's vs marth because my roommate Rayzorium plays marth and I enjoy the match-up more. Also, Rayzorium goes even with my climbers and got 33rd at this tournament.

As DMK has already pointed out, IC players are winning nothing. I only used IC's 5 games the entire tournament. I went almost all GW.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
Hey Jeremy, that's the reason on why he made the list, to eliminate people who would become unreliable. No need to reinstate, we know how to read. LOL! Oh, Jeremy, there is only one "enemy" now. I've talked to everyone else, and we're cool. Oh, and I know how to work with people, I don't have to disguise myself as a girl or make rude gestures to get attention. But, so this won't escalate, let me say that I don't want any beef with ya. I find it funny you keep making comments like that towards me when you're the most in the wrong here. But, I digress, just drop it ok, I've left you alone, now please, leave me and my brother be. I get tired of coming to the forum of the I enjoy playing only to deal with your ******** riff-raff all the time.

Hylian, you only went up to T-rex cause I called you out on it. Also, I'm not about to argue with ya. The chaingrab is banned, so I have no need to quarrel with you over it or anything else.:lick:

If this message came off as unprofessional....too bad. Mwahahahahah! Oh, and for the rest of ya, go back to your own regional threads and stop acting like the US and coming over here trying to tell us how to run things. XD

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I feel like I'm being punnished due to Hylian doing good... And as far as I've seen so far, I'm the only other Ice Climber user that went to that tournament. There are other characters with 0% kills, so why only ban it with the Ice Climbers because it takes longer and is more noticable? And it's extremely easy to avoid if you're fighting Ice Climbers, you should've noticed that when fighting my Ice Climbers in the first round Xyro. You were smart and kept your distance, like you're supposed to do when fighting Ice Climbers. Also, just seperate them and then they aren't much of a threat anymore. I was only able to grab you twice in our match because it wasn't Final Destination, one of the few levels where they can actually chain grab on. We were on Yoshi's Island, which has sloped surfaces which makes it a lot harder to pull off on.

Also, by the time you're able to grab your opponent with Nana near you, chances are, the opponent is almost dead. If you grab when they are at 0% you have to have Nana with you immediately or the opponent WILL get out of your grab.

Another thing, getting in a grab with Nana by you is about as hard as it is to get in a laggy spike when your opponent is off the stage, and just like the grab combo, a spike will almost always kill you, so why not just go ahead and ban spikes?

If anything... just ban grabbing from a back throw, because you can't infinite with forward throws only, so no matter what your opponent doesn't have to worry about never being able to escape.

Now, if you proceed to ban their grab combos completely past 3, then you might as well ban your combo with samus to grab after an air graple, since it is clearly easier to do and will land you a grab from which you can proceed to do an air combo. That's pretty much what you're saying sounds like to me and probably most of the people here.

Also, you should allow the people who go to your tournaments to vote on weather or not they want to chain grabs banned, since we are the people that actually participate in the tournament, without people showing up, there wouldn't be a tournament.

Oh, and another thing, that video by virtual void that you posted the link to in this topic, that only shows what you can do after you get the grab set up (after you have an opponent olimar off the edge), and you only see the after effects (edgehogging the olimar), but what you didn't see was how much effort it actually takes to get it set up (damaging olimar enough to get him over the edge, and then avoiding the purple pikmin that flys at you). That's just how it sounds to me.

And one last time, I'll repeat, a better solution would just be to ban grabbing after a backthrow, since it makes it no longer infinite, which is what you're trying to prevent.

And that's my 2 cents. Before something drastic is changed, there should be a discussion about it, since you changed it before the discussion, the discussion is happening now, so everyone is stating their oppinions.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I feel like I'm being punnished due to Hylian doing good... And as far as I've seen so far, I'm the only other Ice Climber user that went to that tournament. There are other characters with 0% kills, so why only ban it with the Ice Climbers because it takes longer and is more noticable? And it's extremely easy to avoid if you're fighting Ice Climbers, you should've noticed that when fighting my Ice Climbers in the first round Xyro. You were smart and kept your distance, like you're supposed to do when fighting Ice Climbers. Also, just seperate them and then they aren't much of a threat anymore. I was only able to grab you twice in our match because it wasn't Final Destination, one of the few levels where they can actually chain grab on. We were on Yoshi's Island, which has sloped surfaces which makes it a lot harder to pull off on.

Also, by the time you're able to grab your opponent with Nana near you, chances are, the opponent is almost dead. If you grab when they are at 0% you have to have Nana with you immediately or the opponent WILL get out of your grab.

Another thing, getting in a grab with Nana by you is about as hard as it is to get in a laggy spike when your opponent is off the stage, and just like the grab combo, a spike will almost always kill you, so why not just go ahead and ban spikes?

If anything... just ban grabbing from a back throw, because you can't infinite with forward throws only, so no matter what your opponent doesn't have to worry about never being able to escape.

Now, if you proceed to ban their grab combos completely past 3, then you might as well ban your combo with samus to grab after an air graple, since it is clearly easier to do and will land you a grab from which you can proceed to do an air combo. That's pretty much what you're saying sounds like to me and probably most of the people here.

Also, you should allow the people who go to your tournaments to vote on weather or not they want to chain grabs banned, since we are the people that actually participate in the tournament, without people showing up, there wouldn't be a tournament.

Oh, and another thing, that video by virtual void that you posted the link to in this topic, that only shows what you can do after you get the grab set up (after you have an opponent olimar off the edge), and you only see the after effects (edgehogging the olimar), but what you didn't see was how much effort it actually takes to get it set up (damaging olimar enough to get him over the edge, and then avoiding the purple pikmin that flys at you). That's just how it sounds to me.

And one last time, I'll repeat, a better solution would just be to ban grabbing after a backthrow, since it makes it no longer infinite, which is what you're trying to prevent.

And that's my 2 cents. Before something drastic is changed, there should be a discussion about it, since you changed it before the discussion, the discussion is happening now, so everyone is stating their oppinions.
I'm sorry :(. TGM banning this really hurts the small IC community their is. I have always admired IC players in melee, because I could never bring myself to put that much dedication into a character. So much knowledge is required to play them as well as skill..Much more then say, snake who can win by just ftilting and nade dropping. Now that a new game is out, I told myself I would play IC's...and this is what happens.

I agree that banning a grab after a bthrow would be much easier to enforce. They cannot infinite without the Bthrow. I can still infinite with 3 throws.

Or maybe you are allowed 1 backthrow per chaingrab, so that you could bthrow to nana to charged smash for a kill from the edge.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
This came from a member of a car forum I frequently visit:

Quote:
When I was 17 my girlfriend at the time was finally ready to have sex. I, as one might expect of a 17 year old, was excited. Neither hell nor high water was going to stand between me and my final destination.

I get ready for the night, trim everything up, shower extra well. Unfortunately there was also an issue. I have a digestional disorder that sometimes cause my **** to become large and quite solid while still inside me. I wasn't aware it was a treatable problem and, in fact, just thought everyone had to deal with the equivalent of anal kidney stones. I bring this up because I had a mighty one which had been loaded into the gun for several days.

Let me set the scene. Her parents are away. We have her house to ourselves. She was always a little kinky so she demands we do it in her parents bed.

I walk in to a candle holocaust. She's been working on this all day apparently, and its as bright as high noon in there with the lights off. Which is good, because she proceeds to do a sweet, sexy little dance for me. At 16, she was AMAZING. For those of you who never experienced a female at that age, I pity the fool.

Now I'm sitting on the bed, watching this dance. I smile and tell her how good she looks. Unfortunately, most of my attention is focused on the dull throbbing from my sphincter and the large amount of intestinal discomfort associated with not dropping duce in days. But somehow I still get hard and we go to town.

She starts out on top, then we switch. I bend her over the bed, and I even smack her *** (a ballsy move at the time, but she loved it). Due to my built up distraction, I last for what seems like FOREVER. She can't stop moaning and telling me how good it feels, and then she says what every man wants to hear "I want to make you go in my mouth." I **** love women.

So she goes down on me. She was always average at best in the head department but at least she tried. She pops my **** out of her mouth long enough to look up at me and say "tell me if you like this". Then I feel it.

She stuck her finger up my ***.

My brain hits the panic switch and every muscle in my entire body locks up tighter than a three year old virgin. But its too late.

I take a massive, PAINFUL, PAINFUL ****, all over her parents comforter.

No, you aren't understanding. I mean large. Huge. IMMENSE. Take your largest **** and multiple it by forty-two and you'll have an idea of what flew out of me.

And gents, when I say flew, I don't mean "I pooped." I mean "projectile". I mean "hurricane force winds hitting an umbrella stand". And due to my condition, it comes out as a large, dark brown, smelly harpoon.

I know it hit her. I didn't see it. She ran screaming "OH MY GOD OHMYGODOHMYGODEEEEEWWWWWWWW" but I always imagined that, due to her position, it hit her right in the chin. Or at least the ****.

I would like to say I got up to go after her. But I heard the bathroom door shut and I just lied there. The smell hit me after a few seconds. It smelled like someone rolled a cat in **** and threw it into a tire fire. I looked down and saw, to date, the largest bowel movement I've ever heard of laying on the bed. Then I noticed the blood, and when I did, I noticed the pain.

Apparently the fact that it was so large caused it to rip my *** a little bit (thought I was bleeding from the inside. This little doctors trip the next day is what taught me of my condition). There was a small pool of blood where my *** had been. A final reminder of the exact place and moment I lost my virginity. I will treasure this memory for all my days.

I grab my **** with my hands and go to the downstairs bathroom. I throw around 1/3 into the toilet and flush, fearing any more will clog it and only add to my already significant woes.

I stand there, holding 2/3's of my biggest **** of all time, feeling a trickle of blood flow down my leg, trying to ignore the sharp pain stabbing my rectum. I find myself wishing I had a photo of this.

Anyway, I finish flushing my baby, clean off my hands, jam toilet paper between my cheeks (I skipped the bandaid) and went upstairs. I could hear my girlfriend sobbing from behind the bathroom door. I decided not to say anything to her and just keep moving. The smell in her parents room was abysmal. Its like when you take a **** and walk out of the bathroom you think "hey not so bad today," but then you walk back in to grab your magazine and go "HOLY ****!". It was one of those moments.

The scene is burned behind my eyelids for all time. My life. My shame. My very first time smelled like a pile of dead babies. I quickly got dressed since the heat from ten thousand candles was making the room feel more like a port-a-potty. I was aware enough to grab the comforter on my way out and drag it downstairs to their washer. Also the top and bottom sheets since the blood had leaked on through all the way to mattress. Still no sign of the GF but at this point I considered it a blessing.

I jammed in the washer with 3 loads worth of detergent and set it on spin, knowing that not even the hand of God would save these linens, let alone Tide and Snuggles.

Then I left. I avoided my GF's calls for days until she came to my house. We had a long talk about what happened. Talk being synonymous with "breaking up with me because I **** on her". And it was all over. She promised not to tell a soul and I don't THINK she ever did. She was probably as ashamed as I was about the whole deed. But I will always this happening as the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.

I have never laughed so hard at a single post.

M

MyTime123

stilts u cant be on team htown b.c u love urself more than our pretty city!!! we need to stop talking about cg and start talking about how we are gonna get a raw team for htown, im gonna own everyone who comes in my path , including stilts, whoever wants to mm me for 30 vs my mk bring it , even u stilts!!!!! ( Im Angry ) arggghhh!!!!!!!

Dojo

Smash Champion
This came from a member of a car forum I frequently visit:

Quote:
When I was 17 my girlfriend at the time was finally ready to have sex. I, as one might expect of a 17 year old, was excited. Neither hell nor high water was going to stand between me and my final destination.

I get ready for the night, trim everything up, shower extra well. Unfortunately there was also an issue. I have a digestional disorder that sometimes cause my **** to become large and quite solid while still inside me. I wasn't aware it was a treatable problem and, in fact, just thought everyone had to deal with the equivalent of anal kidney stones. I bring this up because I had a mighty one which had been loaded into the gun for several days.

Let me set the scene. Her parents are away. We have her house to ourselves. She was always a little kinky so she demands we do it in her parents bed.

I walk in to a candle holocaust. She's been working on this all day apparently, and its as bright as high noon in there with the lights off. Which is good, because she proceeds to do a sweet, sexy little dance for me. At 16, she was AMAZING. For those of you who never experienced a female at that age, I pity the fool.

Now I'm sitting on the bed, watching this dance. I smile and tell her how good she looks. Unfortunately, most of my attention is focused on the dull throbbing from my sphincter and the large amount of intestinal discomfort associated with not dropping duce in days. But somehow I still get hard and we go to town.

She starts out on top, then we switch. I bend her over the bed, and I even smack her *** (a ballsy move at the time, but she loved it). Due to my built up distraction, I last for what seems like FOREVER. She can't stop moaning and telling me how good it feels, and then she says what every man wants to hear "I want to make you go in my mouth." I **** love women.

So she goes down on me. She was always average at best in the head department but at least she tried. She pops my **** out of her mouth long enough to look up at me and say "tell me if you like this". Then I feel it.

She stuck her finger up my ***.

My brain hits the panic switch and every muscle in my entire body locks up tighter than a three year old virgin. But its too late.

I take a massive, PAINFUL, PAINFUL ****, all over her parents comforter.

No, you aren't understanding. I mean large. Huge. IMMENSE. Take your largest **** and multiple it by forty-two and you'll have an idea of what flew out of me.

And gents, when I say flew, I don't mean "I pooped." I mean "projectile". I mean "hurricane force winds hitting an umbrella stand". And due to my condition, it comes out as a large, dark brown, smelly harpoon.

I know it hit her. I didn't see it. She ran screaming "OH MY GOD OHMYGODOHMYGODEEEEEWWWWWWWW" but I always imagined that, due to her position, it hit her right in the chin. Or at least the ****.

I would like to say I got up to go after her. But I heard the bathroom door shut and I just lied there. The smell hit me after a few seconds. It smelled like someone rolled a cat in **** and threw it into a tire fire. I looked down and saw, to date, the largest bowel movement I've ever heard of laying on the bed. Then I noticed the blood, and when I did, I noticed the pain.

Apparently the fact that it was so large caused it to rip my *** a little bit (thought I was bleeding from the inside. This little doctors trip the next day is what taught me of my condition). There was a small pool of blood where my *** had been. A final reminder of the exact place and moment I lost my virginity. I will treasure this memory for all my days.

I grab my **** with my hands and go to the downstairs bathroom. I throw around 1/3 into the toilet and flush, fearing any more will clog it and only add to my already significant woes.

I stand there, holding 2/3's of my biggest **** of all time, feeling a trickle of blood flow down my leg, trying to ignore the sharp pain stabbing my rectum. I find myself wishing I had a photo of this.

Anyway, I finish flushing my baby, clean off my hands, jam toilet paper between my cheeks (I skipped the bandaid) and went upstairs. I could hear my girlfriend sobbing from behind the bathroom door. I decided not to say anything to her and just keep moving. The smell in her parents room was abysmal. Its like when you take a **** and walk out of the bathroom you think "hey not so bad today," but then you walk back in to grab your magazine and go "HOLY ****!". It was one of those moments.

The scene is burned behind my eyelids for all time. My life. My shame. My very first time smelled like a pile of dead babies. I quickly got dressed since the heat from ten thousand candles was making the room feel more like a port-a-potty. I was aware enough to grab the comforter on my way out and drag it downstairs to their washer. Also the top and bottom sheets since the blood had leaked on through all the way to mattress. Still no sign of the GF but at this point I considered it a blessing.

I jammed in the washer with 3 loads worth of detergent and set it on spin, knowing that not even the hand of God would save these linens, let alone Tide and Snuggles.

Then I left. I avoided my GF's calls for days until she came to my house. We had a long talk about what happened. Talk being synonymous with "breaking up with me because I **** on her". And it was all over. She promised not to tell a soul and I don't THINK she ever did. She was probably as ashamed as I was about the whole deed. But I will always this happening as the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.

I have never laughed so hard at a single post.
ROFLMAO
Haha thank you, today has been pretty worthless up until this. I wasn't gonna read it, but thankfully I did and laughed my *** off. Haha you've made my week. Thank you. :)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
No one read my post except Hylian and 3000

Oh, Jeremy, there is only one "enemy" now. I've talked to everyone else, and we're cool. Oh, and I know how to work with people, I don't have to disguise myself as a girl or make rude gestures to get attention. But, so this won't escalate, let me say that I don't want any beef with ya. I find it funny you keep making comments like that towards me when you're the most in the wrong here. But, I digress, just drop it ok, I've left you alone, now please, leave me and my brother be. I get tired of coming to the forum of the I enjoy playing only to deal with your ******** riff-raff all the time.
Your last sentence doesn't make sense.

Stop making comments? Please, you have the nerve to call me and say "you can't play with TGM", and "you can't play with Roy R, Moggie, etc etc." and then you end up doing it. Real hypocritical. You see, I'm just letting you know what I think of you and how much of a fraud you are. I don't care what anyone else thinks of you, but because I know you read my post more than anyone else here, I'm letting you know what I think of you and why were not friends just incase you wanted to know. I mean you could always get on aim: jeremy feifer or heres my phone number: 713-505-8688, cause you are a fraud and I hate you. That is all. Its a shame you had the game long before everyone else, and you cant even take first. You know why that is, cause the game is too random. I owned you in melee because melee took skill. I don't even own this game and you will never 3 stock me, you wont even 2 stock me, at est you will beat me and that is sad. Good Day.

HYLIAN
I dont like you, but I do agree taking away the IC "tricks" isn't right. I mean in texas there are only like 5 IC players... thats sad. So basically more power to you. I approve.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm sorry :(. TGM banning this really hurts the small IC community their is. I have always admired IC players in melee, because I could never bring myself to put that much dedication into a character. So much knowledge is required to play them as well as skill..Much more then say, snake who can win by just ftilting and nade dropping. Now that a new game is out, I told myself I would play IC's...and this is what happens.

I agree that banning a grab after a bthrow would be much easier to enforce. They cannot infinite without the Bthrow. I can still infinite with 3 throws.

Or maybe you are allowed 1 backthrow per chaingrab, so that you could bthrow to nana to charged smash for a kill from the edge.

Yeah, I can also infinite with the 3 grab rule if I can backthrow, but without that I can't. I don't like seeing my favorite character keep getting techniques banned because people who are used to using characters that take very little effort to master call the Ice Climbers cheap. I constantly hear "no one would use them if they didn't have those cheap combos", but I decided to main them when I first heard that they would be in Melee because they sounded like so much fun to play, then when no one knew how to use them and I constantly heard that they sucked, I decided I would learn how to play well with them. Now people are saying that they are too good so their best tactics should be banned, even though there are characters who are clearly better (Meta Knight, Snake, ROB, etc.) and Ice Climbers have never even been considered top tier.

I would be just as annoyed if they were to ban something from a character like Yoshi (who hardly anyone uses) because few people use him, and they would be taking away one of the few reasons there is a community of that character. Pretty soon people will probably ban the Ice climbers so much that everyone will be forced to play as a solo Ice Climber, and then his Grab Combo against Falco and Wolf will probably be banned after that. Banning things that don't affect tournaments that much leads to much worse, as I've seen in a couple other games (Pokemon for example). And once the stuff gets banned, once people find out it's not as broken as it was made out to be, it will be allowed again and people will be unwilling to accept it because they won't be used to it (that too happened in Pokemon, people started banning stuff as soon as they saw that they did well as long as they had a lesser form, like a solo Ice Climber for example, because they thought they were balancing out the game, then it ended up being a game with teams made of the same 12 people because those were the only ones that could perform well by that point).

Maybe I'm looking too far ahead, but I have seen that if you ban stuff before proving it needs to be, it leads to more problems.

ICYDp

Smash Rookie
I also wanted to add, that why are chain grabs such a big deal when you can counter pick, rainbow cruise is the end of CG and delphino isnt much better.

Mr. 3000

Smash Journeyman
No one read my post except Hylian and 3000

Your last sentence doesn't make sense.

Stop making comments? Please, you have the nerve to call me and say "you can't play with TGM", and "you can't play with Roy R, Moggie, etc etc." and then you end up doing it. Real hypocritical. You see, I'm just letting you know what I think of you and how much of a fraud you are. I don't care what anyone else thinks of you, but because I know you read my post more than anyone else here, I'm letting you know what I think of you and why were not friends just incase you wanted to know. I mean you could always get on aim: jeremy feifer or heres my phone number: 713-505-8688, cause you are a fraud and I hate you. That is all. Its a shame you had the game long before everyone else, and you cant even take first. You know why that is, cause the game is too random. I owned you in melee because melee took skill. I don't even own this game and you will never 3 stock me, you wont even 2 stock me, at est you will beat me and that is sad. Good Day.

HYLIAN
I dont like you, but I do agree taking away the IC "tricks" isn't right. I mean in texas there are only like 5 IC players... thats sad. So basically more power to you. I approve.
You hate me eh, is it because I'm better right. I don't fake my identity like you. So you are the fake. Also, you stole from, that makes you a thief as well. Oh, and you didn't own me in Melee, I beat and placed higher than you in every single one. Oh, and unlike you I've placed first in quite a few Brawl tournies. Alot of stuff you list sounds like jealousy to me. But, I'm going to stop there, because you'll never man up and talk. Since this is the case, I'll say it one more time, leave me alone, if not... well then.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Mr. 3000 beast'd me twice T_T

However, what really made things worse than what they were, you kept making annoying comments in the background of nearly every one of Seth's matches. Sethlon doesn't need a lab dog, he can do fine on his own.
Haha, I got worried at that post because I thought you were about to comment on me saying "Ah!" every time Seth got the little grab combo going during the winner's semi-finals.

It feel odd doing it, smash people as so un-hyped :ohwell:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Mr. 3000 beast'd me twice T_T

Haha, I got worried at that post because I thought you were about to comment on me saying "Ah!" every time Seth got the little grab combo going during the winner's semi-finals.

It feel odd doing it, smash people as so un-hyped :ohwell:
Except for people watching the battle with my Ice Climbers vs. Angel's PT. Everyone kept telling him what to do Sstay in the air, he's going to try to chain grab you!" "Go after Nana!" lol. Basically I just had to fight normally when battling him, then do a finnishing grab, since at the time I was nervous and knew I would mess up my grabs if I tried any more than 2.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Except for people watching the battle with my Ice Climbers vs. Angel's PT. Everyone kept telling him what to do Sstay in the air, he's going to try to chain grab you!" "Go after Nana!" lol. Basically I just had to fight normally when battling him, then do a finnishing grab, since at the time I was nervous and knew I would mess up my grabs if I tried any more than 2.
You talking about the match at Trash Day?

Actually, now that I think about it, anytime you chain throw inf I remember me and a few other people were saying silly **** like, "Don't do him in like that, man!" or random words.

If your that one dude that can pull off the IC inf really well, then hell yeah!
You bring in the hype ;o

KRDsonic

Smash Master
You talking about the match at Trash Day?

Actually, now that I think about it, anytime you chain throw inf I remember me and a few other people were saying silly **** like, "Don't do him in like that, man!" or random words.

If your that one dude that can pull off the IC inf really well, then hell yeah!
You bring in the hype ;o
It was the tourny at may 3rd. I didn't really know anyone there, but it was funny hearing people say that xD. Every now and then I would combo him into a spike that would kill him, but I never did chain grabs for long periods of times.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
It was the tourny at may 3rd. I didn't really know anyone there, but it was funny hearing people say that xD. Every now and then I would combo him into a spike that would kill him, but I never did chain grabs for long periods of times.
Oh ****, that was you?

**** guy, too good!
Hope to see you at the next tournament ;o

Sucks they will be semi-banning the grabs tho.
That was too fun to watch.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
hmm... surprised that we are now in fact banning the 0 to death grabs ICs are famous for. While I was on the anti wobbling side of the debate back in Melee, I have to say that you can't rule out their grab game altogether. My issue with wobbling is that it works up to 999% and beyond, thus making it a true infinite. Plus no amount of DI will save you at that point. At least the IC grab combos stop working after a while or the end smash isn't at a part of the stage that will kill you. Besides, we all know the ICs would be trash without their grab combos.

Now let's stop complaining and talk more in my thread:)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Oh ****, that was you?

**** guy, too good!
Hope to see you at the next tournament ;o

Sucks they will be semi-banning the grabs tho.
That was too fun to watch.
It was a really fun match to be in too. He was tough to face though. I was lucky that I kept edgehogging his Ivysaur, because he was really dammaging me badly with him. In the 2nd match he got me to 68% before I could do anything. His charizard was pretty tough, but I was able to grab it without too much trouble, then pass him, off to Nana and have her throw him into my charged smash attack (I learned that combo the morning before the tournament). His squirtle was confusing me with all the shellshifting, and that squirtle gave me the most problems out of the three pokemon. I kept having to shield and hope that he would reverse at the right time so I could get off a grab.

I really wish I could've gotten those matches recorded, those matches are the reason I'm wanting to get an AV splitter so I can record matches at the next tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom