• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MyTime123

if these ferries here in htown dont pick me up. im down with pimpslap and axxo, or i might just start my own crew of people here from the east side of htown, how ya like them apples tgm, u dirty old man

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
lol you can form any team u like. not only can i ALONE beat your team, team houston will be the best team in tx. Im only 20, not that old.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Alright, I edited this post and moved it to the other board now. I agree, this houston thread isn't supposed to be just about one decision you made, so I won't continue it on this thread anymore (not sure if others will stop though).

CY

Smash Ace
lol you can form any team u like. not only can i ALONE beat your team, team houston will be the best team in tx. Im only 20, not that old.
i highly doubt that mayne. especially if you use samus. ;\ i'm not saying we will beat houston, but i doubt they will destroy us. (though it is a possibility)

M

MyTime123

lol , u wanna put some money on it old timer, i know u got a 401k thats matured . lol whitcha old ***, so if u wanna mm ill. ill be sure to bring a cnote to the next tourney; monkey man.

Xyro77

You wanna put a little money on that TGM? that "not only can i ALONE beat your team" little tid bit.
so stiltz, you dont want to be on the houston team?

and KDR, plz edit your post and put it in the IC board. i will respond there.

I ask that all IC arguement go to he thread in the IC board. i will respond there.

Xyro77

lol , u wanna put some money on it old timer, i know u got a 401k thats matured . lol whitcha old ***, so if u wanna mm ill. ill be sure to bring a cnote to the next tourney; monkey man.
ROFL. ok bring some cash and ill play ya.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
so stiltz, you dont want to be on the houston team?

and KDR, plz edit your post and put it in the IC board. i will respond there.

I ask that all IC arguement go to he thread in the IC board. i will respond there.
I never said that or meant to imply that. I merely wanted to imply that you shouldn't underestimate Mytime.

M

MyTime123

tgm , ura scrub, ill own ya in brawl, ill own ya in spittin, ill own ya on ur on own forum , ill own ya in the street, pfff i guess ill own ya in life, gl to ya sr. and watch out for my boy stilts , hes ( angry )

M

MyTime123

ohh and thanks for having my hairy back stilts, Team Pelly Side Baby, These *****s dont know about the dirty bay, i think we need to train up some foos and just **** all tgms bestest gay friends,

Xyro77

I never said that or meant to imply that. I merely wanted to imply that you shouldn't underestimate Mytime.
until people prove themselves, they are not good in my eyes.

You have a VERY good shot at team houston. so i suggest you dont join the others. With a line-up that house has, we cant lose. think of the fame and MONEY you will be winning.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Thank God. Take this IC argument elsewhere. I don't agree with Allan's decision but I'm not going to argue for pages and pages. It's his tournament.

CY

Smash Ace
until people prove themselves, they are not good in my eyes.

You have a VERY good shot at team houston. so i suggest you dont join the others. With a line-up that house has, we cant lose. think of the fame and MONEY you will be winning.
he is joining team BMT rep it son.

M

MyTime123

u dont talk to my stilts like that!!! dont make him a traitor hes too good for u and so am i . cant wait to give u the bishop at the next tourney monnkeyu

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Team Omega Tree huggas!!!!

if these ferries here in htown dont pick me up. im down with pimpslap and axxo, or i might just start my own crew of people here from the east side of htown, how ya like them apples tgm, u dirty old man
dude your cool with us as always mytime so don't worry lolz looks like banning the cg is the needle in the hay stack lolz ....

Nytime nice backing us upif you wanna join i will make us a name lolz

not to make tx a segregated by teams of who wins and what not but i would love to make a crew...

So far it's Me

Mytime maybe
I dought it but maybe stilts
axxo probally
Void as always....:)
Dawn if he wants...
Kage if he wants....
Neon if he wants...
Jeremy fiefer..... he can play people online:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Popertop come to are side
Pwny so your not stuck out in every thing you can join
Pozerwolf want to join a team....
Team baumont wanna combine teams lolz...(serious)
Royr wanna join you gots INCREDIBLE potential
Rocket trainer if you want probally not though
Golf your in already:)
Onii your in already
any one else can be in as well no joke.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Okay, now it's just getting out of hand with people just bashing on Allan over and over. None of you can say you didn't like Allan before this incident, can you? And now that he's trying to add a new rule to his tournament you all suddenly hate him? Let him run his tournaments how he wants, it is HIS tournaments after all. If you REALLY can't learn to deal with his rulings, try hosting your own tournament.

I'm trying to remain neutral, but for God sakes people calm down. If you want to try to protest this, start a poll on here and see how many votes you get for and against his ruling or something. All of this bashing for the past while is NOT necessary.

Edit: Also, Escajehubus, Allan plays Samus because he wants to prove lower tier can hang with the top tier (and he does a pretty good job at it, his tournament standings aren't too shabby), so just because he doesn't play Snake or MK don't bash on him.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Okay, now it's just getting out of hand with people just bashing on Allan over and over. None of you can say you didn't like Allan before this incident, can you? And now that he's trying to add a new rule to his tournament you all suddenly hate him? Let him run his tournaments how he wants, it is HIS tournaments after all. If you REALLY can't learn to deal with his rulings, try hosting your own tournament.

I'm trying to remain neutral, but for God sakes people calm down. If you want to try to protest this, start a poll on here and see how many votes you get for and against his ruling or something. All of this bashing for the past while is NOT necessary.
the same thing is said a couple of post back...like really people its his tourneys so deal with it or make your own and you can make your own rules...but yeah i stand by your rules TGM 100%

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Btw Onii, I just got dinner from Subway, and let me tell you, their new Baby Steak & Cheese sub is delicious.

heytallman

CTALL
Pimpslap, you forgot about me!!! I wanna join! In the summer I'd be good to play with you guys a bunch. You're all cool people (those of you who I've met already), and it sounds fun. Count me in if you'll take me.

HOBO 5 is gonna be INTERESTING

onii-chan

Smash Ace
@Rofl Pwny: yup that is the best...i had that Asian Baby Bistro...but i throw it back at their faces because i tasted a hint of puerto rican in it...i was angry...lucky i got my money back and bought me another one

@takeurlife2: TGM stands for: THE GREAT MARTH...its from the good ol' melee days...i am gonna guess you never heard of the TGM combo?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I can already think of a crew that could probably go even with or beat the 4 people currently on the houston crew.

Hylian
Dojo
Fliphop
Stiltz

Just throwing it out there. I doubt that crew would ever happen lol.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Btw Onii, I just got dinner from Subway, and let me tell you, their new Baby Steak & Cheese sub is delicious.
You mean Subway's new Steak & Cheese sub is made from babies?!
NOOOOOOOO!!!

409 sounds like a good team name.
If I don't make it past 13th this tourney, which I so am.
But yes, I can already see the hilarious crew battles happening in the future.
Man, why don't we just have a crew Texas?
Those east coast guys have an east coast crew, right?
Same with west coast?
Whatever, I'm joining street fighter...

Well Pimpslap, that sounds great, for the summer at least.
I'm really gonna start taking school super serious starting next semester.

But travel and availability during the fall would be nonexistent, as I'm taking 18 hrs, and going to Cincinatti in October.

Edit: Onii, interested in making a sig?

onii-chan

Smash Ace
well go to youtube a look up "tgm combo" and you will see people get wrecked by it...i one of the best marth combos there is next to the "ken combo" of course

@pope: sure dude just go to my sig shop by click on the link in my sig and request one...i will be sure to make you one

Xyro77

Yea in melee days it was good. in brawl its not so good. so i made the XYRO COMBO instead. youtube that.
Anyway, the houston team will be made after HOBO 5 results

Popertop

Smash Champion
if you can handle it.... DugFinn.
*Epic anime-style showdown thing with Onii and Dugfinn with the electricity going from their eyes and flames in the back ground*

I don't even know if this thing is freakin' possible it's so bada$$.
I'll pm you the idea, but Onii gets first whack if it is even doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom