• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Also, I love how all this infinite stuff just happened overnight (unless it has been going on elsewhere, then just ignore that last sentence)
I KNOW RITE!? why did all this pop up? in the HOUSTON THREAD? if anything it should have started in the IC's board, whats going on allan? did an IC inf you? :p

Popertop

Smash Champion
you should play for your roots aka Beaumont. plus, we are outnumbered so we need more comrades for team BMT.

p.s. u can pop my top anytime ;)
HWAAAH!?!!?
AHAHAHAAH!!!
ROFLMAO!

But srsly, I come from Houston, but they're already "TOO GOOD" so I'll have to rep B-town, at least until I'm in Team Houston ;)

defsithe

Smash Ace
ooo june 7th i may be able to go to this HOBO either that or ill be on a plane i dont remember what day my flight is on but ill see if i can go. no melee?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Team Houston will not be formed untill the results of HOBO 5 are posted. This would allow me to look at all the past 5 Houston events and determine who should be on the team.

As of now, Sethlon,trex, 3000 are on. This leaves 2 main spots open and 2 subs open.i wont be competing for a spot unless it comes down to ****ty players takin a spot.

people who im considering: fliptop,axxo,royr,stiltz,xyro77,CesarWTF.

i will set up a tryout date after the 7th. oh and when team houston is formed. we will tackle our first challege, beaumont.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
This came from a member of a car forum I frequently visit:

Quote:
When I was 17 my girlfriend at the time was finally ready to have sex. I, as one might expect of a 17 year old, was excited. Neither hell nor high water was going to stand between me and my final destination.

I get ready for the night, trim everything up, shower extra well. Unfortunately there was also an issue. I have a digestional disorder that sometimes cause my **** to become large and quite solid while still inside me. I wasn't aware it was a treatable problem and, in fact, just thought everyone had to deal with the equivalent of anal kidney stones. I bring this up because I had a mighty one which had been loaded into the gun for several days.

Let me set the scene. Her parents are away. We have her house to ourselves. She was always a little kinky so she demands we do it in her parents bed.

I walk in to a candle holocaust. She's been working on this all day apparently, and its as bright as high noon in there with the lights off. Which is good, because she proceeds to do a sweet, sexy little dance for me. At 16, she was AMAZING. For those of you who never experienced a female at that age, I pity the fool.

Now I'm sitting on the bed, watching this dance. I smile and tell her how good she looks. Unfortunately, most of my attention is focused on the dull throbbing from my sphincter and the large amount of intestinal discomfort associated with not dropping duce in days. But somehow I still get hard and we go to town.

She starts out on top, then we switch. I bend her over the bed, and I even smack her *** (a ballsy move at the time, but she loved it). Due to my built up distraction, I last for what seems like FOREVER. She can't stop moaning and telling me how good it feels, and then she says what every man wants to hear "I want to make you go in my mouth." I **** love women.

So she goes down on me. She was always average at best in the head department but at least she tried. She pops my **** out of her mouth long enough to look up at me and say "tell me if you like this". Then I feel it.

She stuck her finger up my ***.

My brain hits the panic switch and every muscle in my entire body locks up tighter than a three year old virgin. But its too late.

I take a massive, PAINFUL, PAINFUL ****, all over her parents comforter.

No, you aren't understanding. I mean large. Huge. IMMENSE. Take your largest **** and multiple it by forty-two and you'll have an idea of what flew out of me.

And gents, when I say flew, I don't mean "I pooped." I mean "projectile". I mean "hurricane force winds hitting an umbrella stand". And due to my condition, it comes out as a large, dark brown, smelly harpoon.

I know it hit her. I didn't see it. She ran screaming "OH MY GOD OHMYGODOHMYGODEEEEEWWWWWWWW" but I always imagined that, due to her position, it hit her right in the chin. Or at least the ****.

I would like to say I got up to go after her. But I heard the bathroom door shut and I just lied there. The smell hit me after a few seconds. It smelled like someone rolled a cat in **** and threw it into a tire fire. I looked down and saw, to date, the largest bowel movement I've ever heard of laying on the bed. Then I noticed the blood, and when I did, I noticed the pain.

Apparently the fact that it was so large caused it to rip my *** a little bit (thought I was bleeding from the inside. This little doctors trip the next day is what taught me of my condition). There was a small pool of blood where my *** had been. A final reminder of the exact place and moment I lost my virginity. I will treasure this memory for all my days.

I grab my **** with my hands and go to the downstairs bathroom. I throw around 1/3 into the toilet and flush, fearing any more will clog it and only add to my already significant woes.

I stand there, holding 2/3's of my biggest **** of all time, feeling a trickle of blood flow down my leg, trying to ignore the sharp pain stabbing my rectum. I find myself wishing I had a photo of this.

Anyway, I finish flushing my baby, clean off my hands, jam toilet paper between my cheeks (I skipped the bandaid) and went upstairs. I could hear my girlfriend sobbing from behind the bathroom door. I decided not to say anything to her and just keep moving. The smell in her parents room was abysmal. Its like when you take a **** and walk out of the bathroom you think "hey not so bad today," but then you walk back in to grab your magazine and go "HOLY ****!". It was one of those moments.

The scene is burned behind my eyelids for all time. My life. My shame. My very first time smelled like a pile of dead babies. I quickly got dressed since the heat from ten thousand candles was making the room feel more like a port-a-potty. I was aware enough to grab the comforter on my way out and drag it downstairs to their washer. Also the top and bottom sheets since the blood had leaked on through all the way to mattress. Still no sign of the GF but at this point I considered it a blessing.

I jammed in the washer with 3 loads worth of detergent and set it on spin, knowing that not even the hand of God would save these linens, let alone Tide and Snuggles.

Then I left. I avoided my GF's calls for days until she came to my house. We had a long talk about what happened. Talk being synonymous with "breaking up with me because I **** on her". And it was all over. She promised not to tell a soul and I don't THINK she ever did. She was probably as ashamed as I was about the whole deed. But I will always this happening as the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.

I have never laughed so hard at a single post.
ROFL!!! oh man epic post FTW! from which forums is this? sounds like srk forums to me

Team Houston will not be formed untill the results of HOBO 5 are posted. This would allow me to look at all the past 5 Houston events and determine who should be on the team.

As of now, Sethlon,trex, 3000 are on. This leaves 2 main spots open and 2 subs open.i wont be competing for a spot unless it comes down to ****ty players takin a spot.

people who im considering: fliptop,axxo,royr,stiltz,xyro77,CesarWTF.

i will set up a tryout date after the 7th. oh and when team houston is formed. we will tackle our first challege, beaumont.
oh thx for considering me :) oh by the way tgm its flipHOP not top lol

M

MyTime123

wtf, why does silly tgm get to make the team, ima bout to go old school on this monkey and put gum in his hair since i wasnt even considered. Pick up games in high school baby!!! If i dont make the team then im teebag tgm, especially if axxo makes it. ( sorry axxo , no offense )

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Hey Mytime my H-boy Axxo is good and probally will get the spot as well as me because ima gona bring my gun. or place high in my next tournyament which i really do think is gona happen i mean it. Team Baumont if I can't get on team houston i will join if it's Possible:)

me and popertop are homeboys

Xyro77

wtf, why does silly tgm get to make the team, ima bout to go old school on this monkey and put gum in his hair since i wasnt even considered. Pick up games in high school baby!!! If i dont make the team then im teebag tgm, especially if axxo makes it. ( sorry axxo , no offense )

if can do these simple steps, u will be on the team or have a shot at the team. the reason why these steps are very specific is because i dont want 50 people trying out. this is very time consuming.

1. Must be able to travel out of city or state. And be able to fork over some money if needed.

2. Must place at least 13th in any of the past HOBO tournies or at HOBO 5(last chance before tryouts). I do this because i dont want 80 people trying to get 7 spots. It would take forever.

3. You gotta have a main. None of this "i use everybody" crap. That will get you no where in smash. Its only worked for Azen.

4. You need to be able to work as a TEAM and HELP each other out, along with following my instructions. We represent the city of HOUSTON.

5. You need to be reliable. Do not try out if you KNOW you have school/parties/drugs/GFs that will get in the way all the time.

BloodTemple

Smash Cadet
oh wow a houston team, I wish i was good enough for it, ive only entered one tournament the first one and only got past the pool rounds. But im going to go to the June 7 tournament for sure. Well i wish only the best represent Houston :) BLAh IM MAINING ZERO SUIT SAMUS

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
if can do these simple steps, u will be on the team or have a shot at the team. the reason why these steps are very specific is because i dont want 50 people trying out. this is very time consuming.

1. Must be able to travel out of city or state. And be able to fork over some money if needed.

2. Must place at least 13th in any of the past HOBO tournies or at HOBO 5(last chance before tryouts). I do this because i dont want 80 people trying to get 7 spots. It would take forever.

3. You gotta have a main. None of this "i use everybody" crap. That will get you no where in smash. Its only worked for Azen.

4. You need to be able to work as a TEAM and HELP each other out, along with following my instructions. We represent the city of HOUSTON.

5. You need to be reliable. Do not try out if you KNOW you have school/parties/drugs/GFs that will get in the way all the time.

ok i qualify for like most of that and i main DDD know so.....

Fliphopper

Smash Lord

Aye, thanks for mentioning me, but most likely I won't be participating out of states tournies. Work and school is going to pwn me sooner this fall :(, but I wouldn't mind playing with the players from Team Houston, to improve the skill level all together O_O.

ROFL!!! oh man epic post FTW! from which forums is this? sounds like srk forums to me

oh thx for considering me :) oh by the way tgm its flipHOP not top lol
Lol FlipTOP for lyfe

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So uh...I'm going to print out the rules and keep them beside me on the 7th. I can 0 - Death without grabbing more then 3 times. I know people are going to try to call the rule on me, since they won't be able to get out. Also, I do 3 grabs in a row to build up damage, but only 3. I don't need more then that. Actually, I don't even need 2 grabs in a row, I just do it to build damage faster. And it doesn't work at all %'s and isn't an infinite. But I can still 0 - Death with it.

Another thing, you want proof that every character can get out of the Alt Grab infinite?

Tripping. It is not infinite, because the ICs WILL trip at some point.

ALSO! The ICs trip more then any other character, since there are two of them, and they trip seperatly. They trip TWICE as much as any other character.

Not only that, but several people tested this, and you can get out of popo's grab before nana's dash grab animation ends before 65% if you mash buttons fast enough. You can even buffer the breakout speed if you mash enough within the first 13 frames of being thrown, so that you instantly break out when nana grabs you. In 1/4th speed, you can do this at 150% even. Easily.

There. I just proved to you how every character can get out. I even added framedata. And there is no way to stop tripping. Unban it?

Xyro77

So uh...I'm going to print out the rules and keep them beside me on the 7th. I can 0 - Death without grabbing more then 3 times. I know people are going to try to call the rule on me, since they won't be able to get out. Also, I do 3 grabs in a row to build up damage, but only 3. I don't need more then that. Actually, I don't even need 2 grabs in a row, I just do it to build damage faster. And it doesn't work at all %'s and isn't an infinite. But I can still 0 - Death with it.

Another thing, you want proof that every character can get out of the Alt Grab infinite?

Tripping. It is not infinite, because the ICs WILL trip at some point.

ALSO! The ICs trip more then any other character, since there are two of them, and they trip seperatly. They trip TWICE as much as any other character.

Not only that, but several people tested this, and you can get out of popo's grab before nana's dash grab animation ends before 65% if you mash buttons fast enough. You can even buffer the breakout speed if you mash enough within the first 13 frames of being thrown, so that you instantly break out when nana grabs you. In 1/4th speed, you can do this at 150% even. Easily.

There. I just proved to you how every character can get out. I even added framedata. And there is no way to stop tripping. Unban it?
The chance of tripping is slim. wether its double for IC or not.

And the frame stuff is good to know info, i will consider it.

And if you can still 0-death people, why are u still hanging on the ICG thing? Just accept MY rule change and adapt.

NO WAIT!

in fact, ill make a deal with you. if u make top 4 going all IC. I will drop the ICG ban. FOREVER! in fact ill even allow it if SWF bans it.

So if you dont make top 4, it will stay banned for as long as i live. But it wouldnt matter, right? Cause u claim you can still "zero-death" without using more than 3 grabs. So no matter what, you still win. i just find it wierd u never use this stuff even though u claim its easier and more effective.

I told you i go at this with an open mind. Sound fair?

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lol tgm, hylian, keep the argument where it belongs, theres a thread in the IC boards for it.
for like the last 5 pages people have been asking you questions allan, but you just keep talking to hylian :O.

also how about those green shells?

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
nope, going to arkansas next week then i'm going to california till august w00t! :D

kage921

Smash Journeyman

I qualify for all this and ive been doing good in tourneys..... and you dont consider me *crys in corner* lol

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
we need 5 on a team, we have me, popertop, takeurlife2, and see why so far, we need one more, ALAN!!!
i'll join your **** crew lolz

Hey kage Dawn Void axxo wanna start a crew we always hang out anyways..... yes or no cast your vote now we can also ad Neon and shock.

If you like the idea PM me:)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
KAGE DAWN PIMPSLAP AND AXXO... get in touch with neon and tell him to hit me back. Please

Also if anyone else is trying to buy an xbox 360 or assessories hit me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom