• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I can already think of a crew that could probably go even with or beat the 4 people currently on the houston crew.

Hylian
Dojo
Fliphop
Stiltz

Just throwing it out there. I doubt that crew would ever happen lol.
Oi, with my name being tossed around, I'm not sure I'm that good compared to the names listed there >_<;

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Kira i would love for you to join but u gotta live in housto. why cant u be with the dallas krew? then we can fight u guys. put down money and every thing.

fliptop, u are good. u beat trex and 3000

Popertop

Smash Champion
I would say rep team Beaumont, but you live in College station.
I think crews have to be able to play regularly.
I'm all for it if you don't mind a bit of regular travel.
Hey Kira, I'm having people stay at my house night before the next PZ tournament, you think you could make it? It would be closer than College station....

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Wow with the talks of crews, maybe it'll spark more excitment at tourneys instead of just singles and doubles. Crew battles ftw?

Xyro77

Wow with the talks of crews, maybe it'll spark more excitment at tourneys instead of just singles and doubles. Crew battles ftw?
Flip, thats what the tryout event is gonna be about. nothing but crew matches. it wiill be set up like a tourney but it will only have crews.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This thread makes me laugh and cry.

But for all the wrong reasons.

And not in that particular order.

Some people really need to lighten up.

Kira.

Smash Rookie
I actually have a friend who knows some peeps in Houston so i'll probably be rooming with them. I also may have a college station crew in the makings with some people i know.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
not a good idea...i looked at what he wanted and it blow my mind...it was just to random to make...but i will still take you up on the challenge
I know what you mean... But I sort of made it anyways. So, does that mean I win this round by default...?

@Popertop: I tried making them wearing the Tuxes like you wanted, but... Honestly, they just don't look good in tuxes. Trust me, they just don't (Bowser looked like a Penguin-lizard, bleh). Anyway, hope this is close enough. Bowser holding a red rose, back to back against Lucario holding a blue flame, the rest black and white a la Noir, and Tuxedo Maniac written in blood, just like you requested.

M

MyTime123

Pimp Slap i hear ya loud and clear, and like i said, im with my people not some crazy stacked team, i think i speak for my friends when i say that ( we dont like to be bossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) as for u mr. tgm , my friend told me to take it easy on u and thats what ima do, for now. Ill play with whatever people are my boys and not some monkeys that are so called the best! Team 409 ftw my nicca

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
STFU Ronnie!!! You have no business on Team Houston. You've never even placed top 13 in a tournament, much less enter one. Do you even own the GAME?!?! According to that criteria, I have a 4 year old cousin who's more qualified than you for a slot. GTFO before I beat you up.

Now if you're just saying that the idea sounds fun then yes, yes it does.

*Grinds teeth*

Team Houston, Im so excited. We haven't seen this much action since Ronnie got that haircut.

Yeah man I know what you mean.... wait what?

Oh wow. I guess that means I only have one last chance to try and qualify for this Team Houston. Guys, I will try my best at HOBO 5. And if I lose, oh ****ing well. One of the members that's already qualified smells pretty bad anyway, and IDK if I want to be a part of that.

Xyro77

Pimp Slap i hear ya loud and clear, and like i said, im with my people not some crazy stacked team, i think i speak for my friends when i say that ( we dont like to be bossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) as for u mr. tgm , my friend told me to take it easy on u and thats what ima do, for now. Ill play with whatever people are my boys and not some monkeys that are so called the best! Team 409 ftw my nicca
Do what you want. just remember, its going to look horrible when a samus beats you.

to sideEffect: even if you get top 13(which i want u to do) the part about be reliable and having money to help out is still part of the requirements.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Hey if anyone is trying to buy a xbox 360 vefore I list it on ebay you got untill today midnight to let me know. We can work out pricing. Good Day.

Ronnie, brawl is lame, I can beat everyone on Team houston consistently, its just part of the randomization of this game. Anyways I wish you the best making it on the team. Also I can destroy you amd Roy R in melee, because I figured out something with falco thats never been done before... too bad the game is dying////

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Hey if anyone is trying to buy a xbox 360 vefore I list it on ebay you got untill today midnight to let me know. We can work out pricing. Good Day.
watch it red ringed lol :O

oh dude seriously though i just gots to play me some banjo kazooie, how much?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Pimpslap, you forgot about me!!! I wanna join! In the summer I'd be good to play with you guys a bunch. You're all cool people (those of you who I've met already), and it sounds fun. Count me in if you'll take me.

HOBO 5 is gonna be INTERESTING
yOU WHERE IN WAY BEFORE WE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS AND IM NOT MAD AT ALLAN AT ALL I HOPE IT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE THAT:)

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Someone add me to a crew >_< I playz teh brawl good!!!!
Kira you can join us :)

My time get your *** over here i will play you for like 6 hours just using samus and we will wreck Xyro. i will watch some how to and combo videos on it and he's counter stages and stuff sounds good? Our crew is as of Wright know
Heytallman
Mytime
Me
Kira if he wants and i hope he does
Popertop i think
Onii chan

Gabe you wanna join us.....?

there is no way team texas can get far ahaead of us if we play alot because brawl is much much more balanced.

**** i got a infraction lolz

G

Gabe249

alright after me passing the frustration of this horrible forum not sending me a e-mail transfer thingy....

I got tired and made a new account.. >.>

I got tired of this because i never thought we were actually going to do the whole team houston thing... but i want on now... I meet some of the standards.. i have money and im pretty **** reliable :p

Since it is summer i will start playing brawl more now... that i have no ****ing school work to **** with >.<

Popertop

Smash Champion
@Dugfinn: Thanks that looks badass.
I knew the whole tuxedo thing wouldn't really work, but I have this image in my head and I wanted it fleshed out really bad.
That's really good though.

Esca

Smash Champion
team 409 is going to be me, takeurlife, and see. why, so far. we need a few more, which well find eventually, but seriously, pimp, get your 3 best friends and make a crew, and your crew can play 409.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just curious, is anyone actually going to go to EVO this year for Smash?

If so, lol. Better start training with items.

Seriously, what were they thinking...?

Popertop

Smash Champion
Is this sig on straight?
Yeah Pimp is good.
Axxo is good.
I haven't played anybody else he's thinking of having in the crew except Dawn.
He's pretty good too.

Esca

Smash Champion
ehh, i dunno, honestly, there isn't very many good people around here.. uhh, i have a friend that goes to my school named alan, he has a pretty beastly fox.

CY

Smash Ace
ehh, i dunno, honestly, there isn't very many good people around here.. uhh, i have a friend that goes to my school named alan, he has a pretty beastly fox.
meh he's not that good but maybe i could get troy to start playing again?

oh btw, i never knew what your name means, escajehubus? lol

Esca

Smash Champion
escajehubus is just something random lol, and get troy to get good, yall come over friday, hes better than alan, and his lucario is unpredictable.

Popertop

Smash Champion
psssh.
I eat foxes alive.
MY lucario is unpredictable.

edit: just so everyone knows, I'm not saying any of this to be arrogant.
I'm actually quite terrible at smash, so if anyone goes against me in a tourney, consider it a bye for you. But you don't automatically get the bye, you have to play me first.

CY

Smash Ace
escajehubus is just something random lol, and get troy to get good, yall come over friday, hes better than alan, and his lucario is unpredictable.
he has prom friday, but he still might come over after that. i'm pretty sure he could play saturday though, as can i after i get off work.

Esca

Smash Champion
yeah, saturday night were meeting at gamecove, we can have like weekly meetings there or something. were gonna get shirts made and shizzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom