• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
awwwww hell. well seeing how fecal storms always unleash here, seems like i didnt miss much :O
whoever wants to play whenever.
i am completely free at all times for now.
just let me know and we will make it happen.
come to my house golf.....

I'm sorry onii for acting like a straight gangsta fool.... seriously i'm sorry

To show how sorry i am you can have a :035: i caught it on mount moon good luck:)

golf?

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-5647-4777-2873
Samus has a good nair, his fair is decent, he has awesome recovery, he has 2 projectiles, and he can spam his sh-grab, so you dont need to say just because your samus you can beat someone,
you know thatd all be true IF samus was a guy.... D:

onnniiii heyy broo dude pimpsmack dont you live like complete opposite side of houston :O

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
TGM, $50 recorded Samus Ditto MM?

My samus is better then yours :).

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
TGM, $50 recorded Samus Ditto MM?

My samus is better then yours :).
I might take u up on that. If you MAIN samus, place better than me going ALL samus. And you beat me in tournie going all samus. So far none of this has happened

Esca

Smash Champion
oh yeahh, well someone make me a sig?? i want mine to have like Pit, Olimar, Marth, and Falco in it, and have HitYu noticeable somewhere on it???(HitYu) is just my name...please, i'd be willing to pay 5 at hobo 5?

Xyro77

xyro, who do you play with other than samus?

i can use marth very well(maybe even better than my samus) but i dont want to use him. i made a promise to represent a lower tier character before brawl came out and i intend to keep my promise.

Xyro77

if i have time, yes. i run the tournaments in houston so its gonna be when i have time. just be at your best when u play me.

CY

Smash Ace
lol i'm not taking TGM lightly, from what i recall you placed pretty high at the last tourney.

more power to you with samus, buddy.

G

Gabe249

brawl sucks...........................................................

anyone want to play on saturday?

M

MyTime123

yoo pimp axxo and all u other monkeys in the h, tonight we 're playing out in baytown, so if u scrubs wanna make it out here we would be happy to have u , ohh and xzalla if u see this tell feet to come to tonys crib tonight. ttyl nicaass

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I kind of want to battle Xyro's samus again now that I changed up my 2 alts (one of them I haven't said anything about to anyone yet). It was a bad move on my part not choosing to use pit against him in our matches because of pit's ability to reflect, and he has projectiles. Using Yoshi against Samus for the 2nd match wasn't very smart of me xD.

Hmm... I'll let Furbs continue to represent for Yoshi, so I haven't been using yoshi much since that tournament. I'm doing all I can to be known for Ice Climbers :p

(PS, my solo Ice Climber is better than anyone else's in texas :p)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes, thanks for pointing this out. Posting a thread with just about everyone bashing Xyro is so much more mature.

Sometimes, I really, really hate the smash community. :ohwell:

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
If you guys want to see your beloved TO look like a ****ing ******, check out this thread. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=168615 It gets funny around page 12 or so, when he can't back up his arguments when overswarm tears him apart and he resorts to making fun of 07-08 members. Have fun.
who are you? gtfo of the houston thread, i know its cool but you dont belong

heytallman

CTALL
If you guys want to see your beloved TO look like a ****ing ******, check out this thread. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=168615 It gets funny around page 12 or so, when he can't back up his arguments when overswarm tears him apart and he resorts to making fun of 07-08 members. Have fun.
^^^Is this really necessary? Yeah, we all know he made a decision that is quite unpopular with the Smash Community, but so what? Everyone in this thread knows about what's going on, and a majority of us have been to that Ice Climber thread. We don't need you to tell us this. Please GTFO, and have a nice day.

edit: Wow, I just posted this to see that like three other people just owned this kid AT THE SAME TIME. Good work, team

M

MyTime123

u guys are just mean!!!! by the way, stilts im gonna own u tonight!!! im gonna take u to funky town where u belong!!!

Xyro77

Honestly, i have never cared what people think about me. i am not knocked off my tracks by peoples opinion.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
Um... Hylian, starting threads on other boards telling people to come and post against this (when their vote carries no weight because this is for HOUSTON) and to bash Xyro77 while they're at it is very uncool - and it's actually starting to make you look pretty desperate.

Chronopath

Smash Rookie
You fight at? More like you bash 07-08 members and avoid overswarm. What a great tournament organizer you are. Unfamiliar with smash and hard headed.

Xyro77

You fight at? More like you bash 07-08 members and avoid overswarm. What a great tournament organizer you are. Unfamiliar with smash and hard headed.
*another reason why i hate 07-08 members*

*picks up chronopath and throws him in a trash can*

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Excuse me, but this particular thread is for discussing the Houston tournaments. No one in this thread cares about weather or not they're being banned because it's already been established that they will be limited to 3, and that was made final. And as the person being most affected by the final decision that was made, I'm saying to leave it back in the Ice Climber section and don't spread it, I'm already tired of seeing the arguement every time I go to check if there's anything new that will be happening at the June 7th tournament.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
sup cap kirby waht you need? just let me know and i will be there...

its whatever pimpslap...i was over it...by the time i left...yeah all you had to do was apoligize...'cause i am i forgetful,forgiving person

gooooooooooooooooooooooooolf! sup d dawg...seeing as how this hobo5 thing is during the summer...i will be able to go after i rake in some cash from the job i am goin to try and get

like i said before if anyone wants a sig i will make you one just go to my sig shop...i will also do crew banners

Popertop

Smash Champion
Onii we need to hang out at HOBO 5 something fierce you seem like a cool *** dude.
Team B'm-ont might need you to create our team banner.

About the people spending the night at my house night b4 (in case anyone was planning on that)
I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed next thursday, so depending on how I recover, might not happen. I dunno. We can still plan on it, but I'll probably be going to sleep way earlier.
So who all is down for crashing at my place?

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
@Golf: After seeing Seth play Falco in person, I couldn't help but try out Falco. And guess what? He was amazingly fun! I still play Marth occasionally, but he's more of an alt now.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Onii we need to hang out at HOBO 5 something fierce you seem like a cool *** dude.
Team B'm-ont might need you to create our team banner.

About the people spending the night at my house night b4 (in case anyone was planning on that)
I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed next thursday, so depending on how I recover, might not happen. I dunno. We can still plan on it, but I'll probably be going to sleep way earlier.
So who all is down for crashing at my place?
team beaumont was planning on it, hopefully some decent houstoners are comin too, wanna get to know you guys instead of being that quiet guy at tourneys haha

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Well, I don't think I have any big tricks under my sleeve that you haven't seen Seth do haha. I'm still getting used to playing him actually. I haven't played a single person with him yet so it's been hard to... progress.

I would say we need to play Golf, but you (according to Mapquest) live about 1 hour and 5 minutes away. ><

golf?

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-5647-4777-2873
haha ****nn
im willing to drive out to play people sometime soon
so maybe we can get some sessions in and stuff im not sure ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom