• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
yoo pimp axxo and all u other monkeys in the h, tonight we 're playing out in baytown, so if u scrubs wanna make it out here we would be happy to have u , ohh and xzalla if u see this tell feet to come to tonys crib tonight. ttyl nicaass
if by some amazing way thats happen i will come over there :)

Whats should are crew name be?..... maybe
team Onslaught
Team Pink Power Ranger
Team Gore
Team Saiyan
Team Asian pow pow boom boom?
Team SOFD
Team Poop
Team FTW

heytallman

CTALL
if by some amazing way thats happen i will come over there :)

Whats should are crew name be?..... maybe
team Onslaught
Team Pink Power Ranger
Team Gore
Team Saiyan
Team Asian pow pow boom boom?
Team SOFD
Team Poop
Team FTW
I say either Team Awesome or Team Tallman >.>

But of those choices, Team Onslaught sounds pretty tight.

captin_kirby

Smash Rookie
sup cap kirby waht you need? just let me know and i will be there...

its whatever pimpslap...i was over it...by the time i left...yeah all you had to do was apoligize...'cause i am i forgetful,forgiving person

gooooooooooooooooooooooooolf! sup d dawg...seeing as how this hobo5 thing is during the summer...i will be able to go after i rake in some cash from the job i am goin to try and get

like i said before if anyone wants a sig i will make you one just go to my sig shop...i will also do crew banners
onii-chan im in need of your help

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ah, I can't wait for the June 7 tourney...should be fun.

Esca

Smash Champion
Peyton, hey man, it turns out my uncle lives about 3 minutes from Planet Zero as it is, so i may just crash there, but we can still smash

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Anybody wanna come over and play??
Call me to see whats up. 832 659 9561
Anybody is welcome to stay the night but I'm
leaving around 10 in the morning.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
By the way, how many people are planning on recording at the next tournament? I'm hoping to record my matches this time, since last time I spent the night at my friend's house the night before the tournament, forgot to bring my camera, then when I went back to get my camera the house was locked and my mom was gone xD. I'm wanting to have more matches on youtube than just me battling my friend/neighbor, jaggd.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
I just bought a new camera so I'll record or let someone use it to record if I'm not able to. It's so sweet.... Freakin' 3CCD and everything, yum. I'll also bring a Tripod for it and Xyro77's or anyone else that wants one to record with out shakes (and fries).

Jake13

Smash Lord
If you guys want to see your beloved TO look like a ****ing ******, check out this thread. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=168615 It gets funny around page 12 or so, when he can't back up his arguments when overswarm tears him apart and he resorts to making fun of 07-08 members. Have fun.
LOL, I leave for like a day and this happens? Jeez

Chronopath is just butt hurt that he isn't a vet player I guess, poor baby. Grow some.

And Overswarm has always and will consistantly continue to be a fa.ggot.

Chronopath, you fit the little bi.tch catagory now, GG.

Gawd I love smashboards / hate brawl.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I just bought a new camera so I'll record or let someone use it to record if I'm not able to. It's so sweet.... Freakin' 3CCD and everything, yum. I'll also bring a Tripod for it and Xyro77's or anyone else that wants one to record with out shakes (and fries).
Yay for tripods xD. I should probably get one myself soon... instead of stacking up stuff like candles, rubix cubes, etc. high enough until I can record myself (because my capture card doesn't work well at my house). From what I saw at the tournament, almost everyone had the same kind of camera (Kodak EasyShare C433), which is the kind I also have o.o So I may have to write my name on it so it doesn't get mixed up xD.

G

Gabe249

LOL, I leave for like a day and this happens? Jeez

Chronopath is just butt hurt that he isn't a vet player I guess, poor baby. Grow some.

And Overswarm has always and will consistantly continue to be a fa.ggot.

Chronopath, you fit the little bi.tch catagory now, GG.

Gawd I love smashboards / hate brawl.

omg.... jake wins this video game

that was probably the funniest thing i have ever read from anyone in the houston thread... xD

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Argh! I went to a party last night hoping to practice my Falco against a real person for the first time and we didn't end up playing Brawl! ><

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
KRDSonic, I challenge you to a solo climber MM.

$5.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
KRDSonic, I challenge you to a solo climber MM.

$5.
Alright, this should be fun :D This should be a good match to have recorded too, Hylian, the person that almost every Ice Climber main knows about (because you've discovered a lot of techniques with them) using a solo climber agianst some random guy who happens to like using a solo climber :p

KRDsonic

Smash Master
KDR, you will lose. im sorry.
I don't know who KDR is, however, I stand a chance :p

I battled Hylian on wifi and in one match we had a solo climber vs. solo climber ditto, we were tied pretty much the whole game but then I accidentally suicided near the beggining of my last stock. At least I beat his Ice Climbers in an Ice Climbers ditto :p (granted he did suicide twice though lol).

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I don't know who KDR is, however, I stand a chance :p

I battled Hylian on wifi and in one match we had a solo climber vs. solo climber ditto, we were tied pretty much the whole game but then I accidentally suicided near the beggining of my last stock. At least I beat his Ice Climbers in an Ice Climbers ditto :p (granted he did suicide twice though lol).
Wifi =/= skill. You'll get away with a lot more stuff while online than you would in person, because online doesn't rely on split-second reactions made by both players.

I really need practice. :ohwell:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wifi =/= skill. You'll get away with a lot more stuff while online than you would in person, because online doesn't rely on split-second reactions made by both players.

I really need practice. :ohwell:
This man is correct :).

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
HOBO 5! It needs to hurry up and be June 7th!

Also, I hate to bring it up, but has the IC debate been settled? A yes or no with short explanation would be fine. Don't want to start up more arguments in here. :urg:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Some people are literally taking it as though it were some sort of personal attack. Like the Ice Climbers are their gods, and Xyro is some sort of smash devil coming from the land of Samus-worshippers on a divine mission to lower the ICs so that Samus can move up the tier list.

But we all know the truth...Snake is the real winner here. He justs laughs while tilting you to death at 50%.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
I know, but Xyro immediately saying I'll loose when he doesn't even know my fighting style anymore is annoying.
Oh, he's not attacking you based on your fighting style. He's attacking you based on Hylian's fighting style.
Some people are literally taking it as though it were some sort of personal attack. Like the Ice Climbers are their gods, and Xyro is some sort of smash devil coming from the land of Samus-worshippers on a divine mission to lower the ICs so that Samus can move up the tier list.
Descriptive words ftw.

Also, in short, about the IC issue... Basically, it's Xyro77's tourney, therefore it's his rules. The end. The IC infinite has been restricted to three grabs.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Wether hylian uses the ICG or not. hs the better player. hes better than me, royr,fliptop.....ect. seth is the only one who can beat him.....and at that, they go even.

its no offense to u, just dont get your hopes up. i hate it when people get all happy cause they htink they will do well then the get beat badly. im helping you.

Dugfinn, now that u have a camera, i can take a break and do some brackets for once. YIPPI!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm not one of those people that doesn't know my limits and thinks they can instantly beat anyone out there, so I don't get my hopes up. However, I also know that it's not a hopeless battle or anything. I train with a solo Ice Climber every now and then, and I doubt Hylian does that, so I still have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom