• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
If I'm able to go to HOBO 16, and there is no meta, then that would be awesome :o

I'll vote yes for the MK ban at HOBO 16.

It'd be fun having my Ice Climbers standing a chance without all the MKs running around :D

Suspect

Smash Hero
yea wtf is espy talking about? he told tallman and zori to fight to be his team mate yesterday. He also has kprime wanting to team with him, which im suppose to team with if certain things happen.

You are causing confusion espy

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Espy is trying to cause drama. All Sonic mains do this in retaliation for being picked on. Therefore, Sonic should be banned. BAN HIM.

But seriously, what is happening here, lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I assume everyone, because they all stopped cheering after doing so. It's like they were surprised or disappointed at what was there.

Gross.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I'm gonna need a partner :) Preferably who plays a character with kill moves. Peach is an amazing support.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Gnes won't win. It'll be flip. Thats what he is known for >_>

Praxis team with GEA. Peach can kill. So double peach :O!!

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Iono bout dat u guise. I'm trainin like hardcore crazy. And I haven't even touched my Wii yet.

I'm psyching up my "low tiers pwn all" mindset by eating some low tier Campbell's soup.

mmmmm....cream of mushroom.....

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Oh, Gnes was VERY close to teaming with Gea at the CS tourney when he found out that you guys might be late. You don't know how much he wants to go back. ;)
Oh, I was jking. But yea, I know they was gonna team if I didnt make it. They can team if they want, I'm not even all that great in teams.

Gea

Smash Master
Oh, I was jking. But yea, I know they was gonna team if I didnt make it. They can team if they want, I'm not even all that great in teams.
Are you free Saturday? I'm not sure we're playing Friday cuz its meh Birfday.

Also LOL Flip double Peach is gross

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
i think people are going to play n trade on saturday. they have cash prizes nowwwwwwwwwwwww. course idk what jerms gonna do

Edit: is washington really coming to this??? why didn't they just go to whobo instead?

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I've grown tired of my tag Stiltzskin since people constantly misspell my name and people think I'm obsessed with silly fairy tales, so I've decided to change my tag. Since I'm extremely creative and very undecisive, I've decided to have a vote to change my tag.
The candidates are:

1. Lady Gaga 0
2. Enus The ***** 4
3. Rhyhorn 9
4. Needle **** 4
5. Puchi the Wonder Dog 2

I've already asked a few smashers and so far the vote count are the numbers to the right of the choices. Please vote now!

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
needle **** waterboy ftmfw!!

but what does a tag matter? you don't even play the game anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom