• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
If you are indecisive, you could combine all of your current tag name choices to come up with something like...

Lady Puchinus the Needle-Horny Wonder Dog.

Never hesitate to get creative with it. ;)

Edit: So yeah, I vote for Lady Puchinus the Needle-Horny Wonder Dog.

A More Productive Edit: Rhyhorn would work. Go for it. :D

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
If you are indecisive, you could combine all of your current tag name choices to come up with something like...

Lady Puchinus the Needle-Horny Wonder Dog.

Never hesitate to get creative with it. ;)

Edit: So yeah, I vote for Lady Puchinus the Needle-Horny Wonder Dog.

A More Productive Edit: Rhyhorn would work. Go for it. :D
Tallied. That's creative and all but I don't need tournament hosts dreading to announce my name.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
team with 3000!!!!!!
That sounds ****ing amazing.

Espy Your Teaming With Me What The Hell
*remembers asking Espy to team with me yesterday*
*is sad*
He also has kprime wanting to team with him, which im suppose to team with if certain things happen.

You are causing confusion espy
I'm finally aware of that. I have absolutely no clue as to who I want to team with, since I initially had two requests- Tallman and Zori. Me asking Dojo was for pure comical intention, as I doubt he'd want to team with me anyways.

People really don't want a Sonic on their team for some reason or another, despite that he does amazing when put into cramped areas and 2v1 scenarios (Zori can back up the statement).

I'm not sure if I want to team with Prime anymore. We have zero synergy, and the only reason I feel that we can even wreak havoc on any other team would be through individual effort. He can tell you himself the problems we consistently have, despite being aware of them, and how much difficulty we've had trying to get rid of this problem.

I'm more than sure that Prime can find a much more adequate partner than me if he asked around. Besides, he seems more interested in Singles than Doubles.

I just happen to be the opposite. I love the hell out of Doubles, and don't care too much for Singles, although any game of Brawl, I will enjoy thoroughly.

Espy is trying to cause drama. All Sonic mains do this in retaliation for being picked on. Therefore, Sonic should be banned. BAN HIM.

But seriously, what is happening here, lol.
lol. Silly RT. The only people who have ever demeaned Sonic are...oh...wait.
As a matter of fact, there's still plenty of Sonic ignorance that I find a little disheartening, and I aim to solve that problem through placing well with the character. You want to see it, check out the choppy videos some guy recorded on livestream of me vs. 3000. Despite being sarcastic, it's just a little disappointing to hear.

The last thing I want people to assume about Sonic is what the SBR did in their abysmal write up on him several months ago (that you can still see in said topic in the Brawl forum).

Besides, OS lost to a Sonic (Shugo) during the weekend. That in and of itself is retribution for us.

And if you ban Sonic...then who will I play??? ;_;

It's because I'm sexy.
The name tag doesn't lie, does it?

Hey guys I've grown tired of my tag Stiltzskin since people constantly misspell my name and people think I'm obsessed with silly fairy tales, so I've decided to change my tag. Since I'm extremely creative and very undecisive, I've decided to have a vote to change my tag.
The candidates are:

1. Lady Gaga 0
2. Enus The ***** 2
3. Rhyhorn 6
4. Needle **** 4
5. Puchi the Wonder Dog 2

I've already asked a few smashers and so far the vote count are the numbers to the right of the choices. Please vote now!
Personally, I prefer Rhyhorn, but I don't know if what I say will matter. Whatevs.

----------

As for my tag partner...ummm...

I'm still willing to tag with either Zori or Tallman- more than willing, actually- I'm still confused as to who to chose, and it'll all depend on what happens when I get there on that day.

However, you two still have highest priority since you asked first.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I've grown tired of my tag Stiltzskin since people constantly misspell my name and people think I'm obsessed with silly fairy tales, so I've decided to change my tag. Since I'm extremely creative and very undecisive, I've decided to have a vote to change my tag.
The candidates are:

1. Lady Gaga 0
2. Enus The ***** 2
3. Rhyhorn 8
4. Needle **** 4
5. Puchi the Wonder Dog 2

I've already asked a few smashers and so far the vote count are the numbers to the right of the choices. Please vote now!
I always figured it had something to do with the badass moogle in FFIX.

You should go with Slash. and get yourself a top hat.

Esca

Smash Champion
Espy. Pit can stay in the air 100% of the time. His arrows can shut down opponents while you run towards them.

Pit is excellent in 2 v 1, and he can kill fairly early. <3

Team with me. : )

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Espy. Pit can stay in the air 100% of the time. His arrows can shut down opponents while you run towards them.

Pit is excellent in 2 v 1, and he can kill fairly early. <3

Team with me. : )
Sounds interesting...
Me and PX failed at teams at WHOBO, and I'd think Wario would function like a Pit in that sense.

Then again, Zori's Wario/Olimar combo helped me out in doubles nonISP.

Bicker with Zori/Tallman or somethin'. That, or you can all play a game of Rock paper scissors.

Or whoever buys me a steak. :laugh:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Hobby is much closer than bush in reference to Funplex. Plus most smashers live in the southside.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
stiltz is badass
isnt rhyhorn a pokemon?

i vote for enus the *****
Yes, he is.
Thank you, Ozzy. You and CY tallied. Much appreciated.

right about the reference or about my suggestion?
Reference.

1. Lady Gaga 1
2. Enus The ***** 5
3. Rhyhorn 9
4. Needle **** 4
5. Puchi the Wonder Dog 4

****, did not think Rhyhorn would **** this much. Rapehorn? Nahhhh.

Guess I should drop Lady Gaga....

Gnes

Smash Master
Oh, I was jking. But yea, I know they was gonna team if I didnt make it. They can team if they want, I'm not even all that great in teams.
LMAO u guys are silly i was just waiting for razer to come in and give his two cents.

edit:I guess Dojo and Razer aren't teaming because of the no meta in teams...whatever they would have gotten ***** anyways

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
if you go to hobby its 10min away from my house. good move.

can anybody house praxis?!?!?!?! PLEASE?!?!?!?!?

heytallman

CTALL
I vote yes to Meta Knight being legal :o

Also, I vote for lady gaga because it has no votes yet.

Me and Zori are teaming

10jokefilledposts, except for the Meta Knight part.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
MK should be banned for this tournament. Just so praxis can come. Even if chip cant come.. praxis seems pretty cool and I want to meet him =]. And play his peach >]

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Tallman, Conker, Xzalla tallied. Go Puchi. Apparently not enough guys have played Mr. Driller. That game is too good. So balanced. I'm surprised there isn't tournaments for that instead of brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom