• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Yep. I'm still gonna go if MK's banned. I don't play for the character. Banning him isn't going to stop me from playing this game. It may slow me down a little but, meh. I'll go either way.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I wouldn't mind another MK banned tournament. It's been a while, and it would be interesting to see something different in the grand finals.

If Washington comes, I want to MM all of them. I'm a terrible scrub, so it's easy money for you guys.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
yep. I'm Still Gonna Go If Mk's Banned. I Don't Play For The Character. Banning Him Isn't Going To Stop Me From Playing This Game. It May Slow Me Down A Little But, Meh. I'll Go Either Way.
i Wouldn't Mind Another Mk Banned Tournament. It's Been A While, And It Would Be Interesting To See Something Different In The Grand Finals.

If Washington Comes, I Want To Mm All Of Them. I'm A Terrible Scrub, So It's Easy Money For You Guys.

f*** Yes!!!

Gea

Smash Master
I only vote yes if this is a ONE TIME deal.

I vote NO if it is going to be a reoccuring event that is the typical tournament.

Though with Dojo saying what he said something tells me Papa Lesbian has already decided.

Gnes

Smash Master
are you the guy that had the brawl+ set-up?!?!?!?!?!?

if they go metaknight, you wont win so..............
Yeah jerm hes right...u wont win...but i on the other hand :laugh:

Anyways it would be a change of pace...ever since HOBO 14 ive played a mk in almost every other round. Though i must admit if he is banned this one goes to me or Razer. I mean really...everybody knows Dojo's diddy is trash, and infinity kirby..psshshshs ill naner **** that hoe

I agree with Gea. This doesnt need to become a regular thing. I need my meta TOURNEY experience.

Xyro77

I only vote yes if this is a ONE TIME deal.

I vote NO if it is going to be a reoccuring event that is the typical tournament.

Though with Dojo saying what he said something tells me Papa Lesbian has already decided.
its just a one time thing like hobo 12 was. i just want a meta ban tourney EVERY ONCE in a while.

and dojo is only HALF of the puzzle. im still open to leave meta on but the votes are saying otherwise.

will we see fliphop and lee in the finals again? perhaps gnes and razer?

or will the GREEN LESBIAN actually have to TRY and win this event?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Go ahead and have it non-Meta I guess. The only Meta I've gotten in the pass 3 or 4 tourneys so far is Light, lol. **** you, Light, you WILL lose this time. Time to play your Sheik/ROB against me. :p

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I guess if Dojo doesn't care if he's banned I'll switch my vote to "ban for hobo16"

What about for teams? Keep those normal? Well actually it wouldn't matter since Santi isn't coming we can't get our revenge on pure Broken Arrow. ;)

G&W should be banned from teams.... lol wtf am I saying.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Not if he planks.

OOOOHHHHHHHH U got...........timed out?????
Meh, ROB planking. MEH.

Also, if he has to PLANK to win against me...well, that's just sad. Because I'm TRASH.

Also, EXPOSED might be the word you're looking for. ;)

Xyro77

I guess if Dojo doesn't care if he's banned I'll switch my vote to "ban for hobo16"

What about for teams? Keep those normal? Well actually it wouldn't matter since Santi isn't coming we can't get our revenge on pure Broken Arrow. ;)

G&W should be banned from teams.... lol wtf am I saying.
when meta is gone, meta is gone. no meta in 1vs1 or 2vs2. only in low tier is he legal.

im glad you switched the vote. thank you.

jog

Smash Journeyman
i agree with UTD about teams. i guess if you're gonna ban MK this time in 1v1 no biggie. but don't ban him from teams, GW is better in teams than MK is...

Gea

Smash Master
I'm not that fond of meta being gone for doubles, but oh well. GW is more rigged LOL

Also don't cite WHOBO. The best player caried his team.

Gnes

Smash Master
I'm not that fond of meta being gone for doubles, but oh well. GW is more rigged LOL

And the best player=Metaknight

GAW is AWESOME when paired with the right partners...ZSS/meta/fox etc. Meta is awesome in teams because hes awesome in general... 2 metas=2 good players=WIN

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yep. I'm still gonna go if MK's banned. I don't play for the character. Banning him isn't going to stop me from playing this game. It may slow me down a little but, meh. I'll go either way.
Hey Dojo, team with me if Santi doesn't go...
Dooooooooooo it. :p:p

lol, j/k.

Or am I? 0_o

But really, I have no partner, I'll just see what happens when I show up on the day.

Xyro77

fine. hobo 11. ROFL

Hey Dojo, team with me if Santi doesn't go...
Dooooooooooo it. :p:p

lol, j/k.

Or am I? 0_o

But really, I have no partner, I'll just see what happens when I show up on the day.
team with 3000!!!!!!

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I vote for the Meta ban for HOBO 16. Last time we did this it was a lot of fun. Either way, I will be there. :)

Love Texas............BLACK TABLE

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gea, Jerm and Gnes didn't team at WHobo. If you can cause some rift between the two, I'm sure Gnes would team with you.

Or I could cause a breakup. I guess I'm a relationship wrecker.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh, Gnes was VERY close to teaming with Gea at the CS tourney when he found out that you guys might be late. You don't know how much he wants to go back. ;)

heytallman

CTALL
*remembers asking Espy to team with me yesterday*
*is sad*

edit: Gnes I am uploading you vs me from yesterday. I'll have other videos up at some point. Looks like Bagz is getting a freakin' montage this time, he really was beasting up yesterday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom