• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Tallman got raaaaaaaped
I wish I had played you guys on Monday...let's play Friday so I can improve my trashy playstylefor Hobo 16.

heytallman

CTALL
Tallman got raaaaaaaped
I think I've been hanging out with RT too much....Brawl is starting to hate me. It keeps eating my second jump for no reason. Also my counterpick got wasted because of that hack :(

But no johns. You're just a much better player than I. Teams is still fun as hell.

Zori I will kill you in our fight to the death. Espy shall be mine!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, I hardly even see you anymore Tallman. I don't know what you are talking about. :p

And I have been having some good luck with Brawl lately. Don't worry, it won't last long...especially with Ronald the platform ghost on Yoshi's. I guess he's starting to love me more, but he still hates the world.

heytallman

CTALL
No. Nobody should see my new diddy in the making.
I saw it, it's ****. Flip is done with sandbagging, at least for now.

Gnes, I'll upload the vids probably later today. Also, after you left, Bagz did something amazing to Flip, which will be used to make the video "How Good is Bagz 3." HOBO 16 GET HYPE.

Gea

Smash Master
I think I've been hanging out with RT too much....Brawl is starting to hate me. It keeps eating my second jump for no reason. Also my counterpick got wasted because of that hack :(

But no johns. You're just a much better player than I. Teams is still fun as hell.

Zori I will kill you in our fight to the death. Espy shall be mine!!!
Aw I am kidding. They were funny matches though. Your TV was messing everyone up. I'm telling you. I was trying to up + B with Pika and I couldn't time the second movement because of the lag. Stuff like that.

Bagz was beasting yesterday with Ness. God****.

And playing Flip is always too good <3

ALSO UPLOAD THE BITE COMBO ME AND FLIP DID :D

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Should HOBO 16 be an event to where metaknight is banned? We havnt had one since HOBO 12( i think).

Please vote YES if you want him banned for THIS tourney or vote NO and suffer more tornado's

Xyro77

i vote yes.

hobo 12 was mega fun and we actually got to see VARIETY in the results. plus, after world hobo im burnt out on metaknight.

Suspect

Smash Hero
No what...xyro you are right. How bout the whole month of may be MK banned. Ill ban him at my tourny and possibly at Gamelot 8 if you ban him at hobo 16. A month without mk would be cool

TheJerm

Smash Champion
We cant count praxis =/.. he's only considering coming. but if I beat a MK main in tournament, I wont feel like I accomplished anything. Cause thats not there main.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I vote no ban. It's pretty obvious TX has MK players. Why would we want them to stop from coming to tournaments and playing their characters?

Xyro77

Would my vote even count. D:?

EDIT:

:OOO

YES. BAN MK. <3
do you even go to events? if you arnt attending hobo 16 dont vote.

No what...xyro you are right. How bout the whole month of may be MK banned. Ill ban him at my tourny and possibly at Gamelot 8 if you ban him at hobo 16. A month without mk would be cool
then change your original "no" post to "yes" please.

We cant count praxis =/.. he's only considering coming. but if I beat a MK main in tournament, I wont feel like I accomplished anything. Cause thats not there main.
meta can still be used in friendlies/MMs.

I vote no ban. It's pretty obvious TX has MK players. Why would we want them to stop from coming to tournaments and playing their characters?
im just throwing it in the air. we have only done ONE non meta out of 15 hobos. infinity and dojo both have 2ndaries now.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Yea, but I'm talking about tournament. I place top 3, but I beat dojo's diddy, or infinities kirby. It wont be as satisfying. I want them at there best =]

Xyro77

... D:!!

I went to Hobo 15, WHobo, AND OzzFest 2.... I even bought a soda from you.... wtf.....

xyro doesnt love me. ;__;
are you the guy that had the brawl+ set-up?!?!?!?!?!?

Yea, but I'm talking about tournament. I place top 3, but I beat dojo's diddy, or infinities kirby. It wont be as satisfying. I want them at there best =]
if they go metaknight, you wont win so..............

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Oh, if I come, I want free money, er, MMs from Kos-Mos, Hylian, GHNeko, and that garbage player I hear of called Dojo.

Xyro77

At Hobo 15, Whobo, and OzzFest. I had a B+ set up, yes. I entered Brawl doubles for Hobo 15 though, and I entered 1v1 ISP for Whobo (but that got canceled). I was just at OzzFest for friendlies.
ok yea i remember you! i see your avatar and i dont ever recall that girl going to any oe of my events.

ok so your vote is yes.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yes.

I should be going with Suspect/Greyfox, so yes.

-----

And it's not about me disliking MK or whatnot either. I've just never been to a big MK-banned tournament before, and I'm curious.

Oh, and I'm in the same boat as Xyro. WHOBO made me sleep through the MK matches toward the end.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Oh, if I come, I want free money, er, MMs from Kos-Mos, Hylian, GHNeko, and that garbage player I hear of called Dojo.

oh no you didnt.

OH NO YOU ****ING DIDNT.

ok yea i remember you! i see your avatar and i dont ever recall that girl going to any oe of my events.

ok so your vote is yes.

<3 yay.

Xyro77

Yes.

I should be going with Suspect/Greyfox, so yes.

-----

And it's not about me disliking MK or whatnot either. I've just never been to a big MK-banned tournament before, and I'm curious.

Oh, and I'm in the same boat as Xyro. WHOBO made me sleep through the MK matches toward the end.
PLEASE GO!!!!!!!

i really need to play your sonic. you have beat all the people that stood in your way but.....

ME!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I don't think Sonic can handle a Green Lesbian. It might be too much for him to bear. At the very least, he won't like getting zaired. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom