• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Gosh, Zori is such a bully on AllisBrawl. I HATE YOU.

*cries in corner*

So, looks like I will be taking Gnes, Gea, Tallman and Furbs to College Station tournament. Prepare for the Metas. :ohwell:
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I was on that list for over a month now? ya?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I was under the impression that Xyro would take him since I asked him about it when I found out he was going too. I even remember him saying that he was going to pick Razer up. But I guess it was miscommunication on both ends. I would never forget someone like that on purpose.

Anyways, I think it has been straightened out, so no problems.

Shame on you kown for trying to start more drama. :p

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Okay, well, if it turns out Xyro can't go, then I will have to pick up Razer. Furbs, let this be a warning to you now, since he did already request a spot before you. I apologize if this does happen...if only I had a bigger car. Miscommunication sucks. I think there may be another group of Houston people going though. Try to get ahold of them if this happens.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Hmm... it does suck having a mom who goes crazy every time you mention a tournament you want to go to x.x

My mom keeps telling me I won't get to go to Whobo, though she hasn't been able to give me a good excuse as to why yet, so I'll just keep pestering her until she (hopefully) says yes.

My mom's too contradictary though x.x "I want you to go out and meet new people more" "You've been going to too many tournaments lately" I do what she wants and then she gets mad ^^'

I seriously Hope I get to go to Whobo though...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i will take razer. relax.

if anybody wants to go with me. please cough up 6$ in gas and u can go with me.

trela, i will talk to u later about this. relax and dont bring it up any more to your mom. let her think about it a bit.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
i will take razer. relax.

if anybody wants to go with me. please cough up 6$ in gas and u can go with me.

trela, i will talk to u later about this. relax and dont bring it up any more to your mom. let her think about it a bit.
Wait, where are we going? I wanna go.

Btw Alan, don't stop making the jokes. This scene would get a whole lot lamer.

It seems sand-trap isn't the only one with sand in his trap.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Trela's Summary on Quote from mother: "I HATE WHEN YOU DO THIS KIND OF STUFF. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE, AND YOUR WAISTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS GAME! I REALLY DONT WANT YOU DOING THIS ANYMORE..."

:I

I'm trying to get to go to more Tournaments...

When the time comes, she will explode. When that happens, I'll be forced to quit Brawl. I really dont want that happening...

=Trela=
but why did she get mad in the first place? did u get home late?

lol i dont understand how she let you go and then later she gets mad?

heytallman

CTALL
Wow....all this stuff about trash talking....just learn to take jokes, guys. Seriously, get over it. I've learned to accept the fact that I am bald, not that tall, and doomed to mediocrity.

Furbs: Get over it.

Gea: Teams is so fun, teach me more!!!!! I wanna learn how to be good at teams!

Esca: I don't care that you almost beat Espy. Nor would I care if you did beat him. But I definitely care less that you almost beat him.

Beaumont in general: In all seriousness, you guys have gotten better. But I still enjoy calling your city "buttmountain" or whatever. It's just fun.

This post is filled with nothing but truth.

jog

Smash Journeyman
Trela's Summary on Quote from mother: "I HATE WHEN YOU DO THIS KIND OF STUFF. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE, AND YOUR WAISTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS GAME! I REALLY DONT WANT YOU DOING THIS ANYMORE..."

:I

I'm trying to get to go to more Tournaments...

When the time comes, she will explode. When that happens, I'll be forced to quit Brawl. I really dont want that happening...

=Trela=
Trela i think your mom and my mom would be best friends
they hate the smash scene :(

and we need to play more, i'll give you olimar practice :)

also everyone just grow a pair with the trash talk. every dishes it, so everyone should be able to take it. plus when people start getting upset when they lose is just dumb. i NEVER win because i'm trash but i don't care, i just learn from my loses and take it for what it is. if people can't have fun then there's no point in playing.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
My family cares enough to yell at me though they really cant stop me since I'm 18.

Woo legal age.

Also, houston drama? I feel like I missed out. ;_;

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
The key, Trela, is to find friends to go to tourneys with - so she can understand that it's more of an outing with friends, and thus, more worthwhile. ;D

So, how was DS yesterday? Any vids up? Couldn't go, I was out of town...though I really hate to drive that far out of town. D:

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, i don't think i'll be going this weekend, i got anatomy to study, and i remembered i promised to take the g/f out saturday anyways

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ok I found you guys (with help). I'ma **** your thread every now and then. LA thread is too emotional!

I challenge you all to a money match at WHOBO :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Right, so I have a spot free again. Anyone want to ride with me? Xyro is also taking some people, so you have a choice. :)

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Whoooa, it's HR! I played u wifi b4, nice TL man. Ugh...i wish I could go to WHOBO...soooo baaadlyyy...D:
Well, anyhow, gl at WHOBO! Even though Houston will utterly destroy all who oppose it. :p

Hyro

Smash Lord
Whoooa, it's HR! I played u wifi b4, nice TL man. Ugh...i wish I could go to WHOBO...soooo baaadlyyy...D:
Well, anyhow, gl at WHOBO! Even though Houston will utterly destroy all who oppose it. :p
I remember you! Aww, you should try to come!

HR vs. Texas, dear god.
:mad: i got this

I'll MM Hyro, 10$.
**** yeah! Let's make a deal though, I won't use forward tilt if you don't use forward B.

:bee:

I get made fun of the most :(

ill be doing oral sex MM at WHOBO
0.o

lmao
I'm game.

...no homo.

Hyro

Smash Lord
who are you

no

maybe if you were snake

TL can stop falcos side B anyways, ask your buddy jerm
XD, dang caught. But really, we'll mm.

And I know. I've done some pretty nasty things after SHDA'ing a Falco offstage :lick:

I taught Jerm everything he knows. :chuckle: jkilybby

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
HR, talk to me before that money match.. before all your houston MM's. I'll tell you pro shizz.
Way to backstab all of Houston. I knew you were a traitor all along

*hates Jerm forever now*

:p

- X e r Ø -

Smash Cadet
To anyone reading this at the Drink Station last night, it's WHO. Um... yeah. That guy. Haha... I have a newer name with a more obvious connection to my smash name (gregWHO) but I thought I'd dig this name up since it shows I've been around since forever and have posted a whopping 50 or so posts. Since 2002?! Who would've thought...

kown - Thanks for the directions and whatnot. We DO need to play more... let me get into grad school first. -_-; Ack... school vs. smash...

takeurlife - Glad you remember me. I do read the threads and keep up, but I never post. I've always respected you Beaumont guys for always driving so far.

RT - Nope, you weren't Samus. It was your friend... tall white dude, slightly big... who had connections with the RA in moody towers? I think that was what I was referring to. But I still remember you, Keith and Roy and whole bunch of random people coming to the Gamestop in FC on Saturdays. It was only after they stopped did I realize ALL of you guys posted on the boards too. I played only Peach then too. Teach me Lucario and I will never make a panda joke in my life!

Gea - I suck. I'm too aggressive. Teach me Peach. I'll buy you food. Or other things... >.>

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh my, someone with a name of Xero with a join date of 2002. Houston can't handle two Xyros...

Also, I seriously do not know who you are talking about. I didn't know any other Samus players, other than Xyro...I think you are just imagining things. ;)

If you really want to learn Lucario, I could teach, but uh...honestly, he's not hard to play properly. And Gea is the MOST aggressive player in Brawl ever. He goes for unnecessary spikes. D:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I am gonna update my traveling plans for college station tonight and post it here. If anybody wants a ride with me, please post and i will include you in the traveling plan. bring 6$ for gas.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, TL's are brothers. Dont be jealous RT.
You heard it folks...Jerm is a sellout. I expected nothing less. I'll never give you another tourney shoutout again. I know you won't, jerk. :p

- X e r Ø -

Smash Cadet
Oh my, someone with a name of Xero with a join date of 2002. Houston can't handle two Xyros...

Also, I seriously do not know who you are talking about. I didn't know any other Samus players, other than Xyro...I think you are just imagining things. ;)

If you really want to learn Lucario, I could teach, but uh...honestly, he's not hard to play properly. And Gea is the MOST aggressive player in Brawl ever. He goes for unnecessary spikes. D:
I know I am not imagining things! :p It was melee. It was probably in 2006. It was my Peach and his Samus... and I guess I assumed you knew him because I know for sure you went to the somewhat weeklies at moody and he was usually there as well. I remember cuz it was when you sorta first start to really use Luc. Haha

Unnecessary spikes with what character? Peach... and dtilt? *explodes*

I'm gonna go through old txt msg invites to moody from him and get back to you on this. XD

Edit: Nelson Marsh? o.o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom