• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

- X e r Ø -

Smash Cadet
WHO: if you ever played a samus in melee in these parts it was probly mine.
I remember it pretty clearly now. It was some guy named Nelson... who looks nothing like you. lol

He pulled off a couple super wavedashes in match to charge shot on me, but I pressured him hard. He had a fully charged one ready on our last stocks, both at around 130%. I remember fairing him off the stage from a platform and he shot his charge shot, which I had completely forgotten about. I end up powershielding it and if the **** game allowed powershielded projectiles to last longer, it would've hit him and I would had the most epic kill ever in my life. But it disappeared in front of him and I eventually won the set.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
SO Xero.. I've never met you. But your a melee player just getting into brawl or what?

Annd HI! =]

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
@Tree: dude your dads cool he approves of smash and i saw him like reading a book at a Hobo lol
Haha, yeah, my flamily is pretty great, minus my Mom and maybe my oldest step sister lol.

WHO: if you ever played a samus in melee in these parts it was probly mine.
I play Gravy Suit Samus in Melee, I'm still pretty new to these parts so I don't think anyone has seen it yet haha.

- X e r Ø -

Smash Cadet
SO Xero.. I've never met you. But your a melee player just getting into brawl or what?

Annd HI! =]
I've been playing semi-competitively since maybe the start of the year... with... peach. >.> Came out to HOBO 15, eventually lost to takeurlife's marth 3rd match, and poptop's wario in two matches. Didn't know the matchup at all. (Grab release? Huh?) If you were at the drink station, I was really really quiet. Haha

J

Jbii

I've been playing semi-competitively since maybe the start of the year... with... peach. >.> Came out to HOBO 15, eventually lost to takeurlife's marth 3rd match, and poptop's wario in two matches. Didn't know the matchup at all. (Grab release? Huh?) If you were at the drink station, I was really really quiet. Haha
Ah you must be the crazy/creepy Peach user. Floating slap is tempting lol

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMHc32ygldk

I guess it always helps if your character crouches down while they're recovering from their ultra's lag.
I heard about this match in the Final Round results, I'm so glad it was finally posted. I wish the video showed Kensou running back to his stick a little clearer though. Still, this vid is hype.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Haha, that vid was hilarious. That's what happens when you get too cocky. ;)

Who, you will have fun playing with us. We can get you better fast. And you have the best Peach teacher around. I dunno about Lucario though, mine is pure garbage. :)

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Im so sick right now...my laptop is getting random popups though i have virus protection...and i have midterms on tuesday and wednesday...

:(
Turn it on in safe mode while it's booting (hold or repeatedly tap f8 to get to the startup menu, then choose run in safe mode with internet access). No internet virus or trojan can run in safe mode. From there, go online and download and install Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware, and run the free trial version of the program. It'll take awhile (30 minutes to even an hour) if there is a boatload of stuff on your comp and if it's really slow, but nevertheless it gets the job done. ;)

Edit: Any news on possible PnT tourneys/tourney dates?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Turn it on in safe mode while it's booting (hold or repeatedly tap f8 to get to the startup menu, then choose run in safe mode with internet access). No internet virus or trojan can run in safe mode. From there, go online and download and install Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware, and run the free trial version of the program. It'll take awhile (30 minutes to even an hour) if there is a boatload of stuff on your comp and if it's really slow, but nevertheless it gets the job done. ;)

Edit: Any news on possible PnT tourneys/tourney dates?
wow! very cool info! i just wrote that stuff down.

De ANgelo said the pnt will take a small 1-2 month break then start up again. untill then, focus on World Hobo and Hobo 16

and if anybody wants to go to College staton for a tourney this friday, please PM/aim/post and we can set something up. So far im takin Kown, Razer, Sethlon

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I can take one more person as well. I believe Xyro said he is going Friday and stay for tourney on Saturday? I will go Saturday morning and be back as soon as the tourney is over. So, you have two choices for rides. Let me know if you're interested. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
i wanna go to college station :O ill have an answer by the end of the day

its on friday right?
No, it's on Saturday. CS is having a pre-tourney smashfest on Friday and everyone is invited. If you go with Xyro, you go on Friday, and I would assume come back on Saturday. If you go with me, then we leave for tourney on Saturday and come back same day.

Just let me know if you're interested. :)

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
O K

so i have to go to california either tomorrow night or wednesday and prolly have to stay there awhile

so i guess i cant go to CS or WHOBO

-_-

......-___-

to sethlon and duggfin,

im giving my badge to esca

this is gay :p

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
Yea he is, he's the number one ranked player in Houston.
kensou is the number 1 C.Viber in the us right now, i was there btw, it was sooooooooooo hype when that happened. but u should have seen the look on ppl's face when he hit that huge a** combo.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hyru if you still have money left I want in on the MM's :).
I knew it. You want me. :)

Ok, I'll save $5 for you too!

What about you Razer? $5? I'm milking Texas for all it has :embarrass

Santi and Jerm! Where you guys housing??

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You're going to be the poorest Arab I've ever seen come the end of WHOBO. You may have to sell one of your slaves wives even.

Jerm's trying to house with Hylian and myself and Chip and Deva and Buttmountain.

Hyro

Smash Lord
You're going to be the poorest Arab I've ever seen come the end of WHOBO. You may have to sell one of your slaves wives even.

Jerm's trying to house with Hylian and myself and Chip and Deva and Buttmountain.
And me and Santi and other Toon Links!!!

Also, I wanna MM PhoenixAlpha! I got a LOT of lucas expierence with Pierre!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Stiltz is going to CS? Awww, now I want to ride with Xyro so I can get some sweet Stiltz love in the back of his truck. Mmm...tasty. :lick:

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Sweet.

@People coming for the Smashfest: Make sure you guys bring a pillow and sleeping bag/blanket. :)

Oh yeah..............PLEASE BRING SETUPS. WE NEED THEM!:metaknight:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom