• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Hells yes. Beah you should have a RC tourney (on pipes or w/e) Friday during your smashfest. They go by so fast. Single Elim. Hurray!
Oh! That sounds fun. Who wants to have a RC tourney at my place?

Hmmmmm, I'm forgetting something. Oh yeah............:metaknight: :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He was complaining about you ledge stalling with Samus? Seriously? I am truly speechless...

Wow...just wow.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
AiB seems to be really bad about johning though.

Someone actually said "ur cheap 4 using combos" to me once xD. Funny thing is: I used Bowser.

People will find any way they can to john, lately.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gnes, get your lazy self to the Lucario boards. They are discussing Kirby, and one of them thinks that I don't know what I am talking about, lol. It's not like I play against you a lot or something. But I guess I am a trashy Lucario, so what do I know? :)

Gnes

Smash Master
Gnes, get your lazy self to the Lucario boards. They are discussing Kirby, and one of them thinks that I don't know what I am talking about, lol. It's not like I play against you a lot or something. But I guess I am a trashy Lucario, so what do I know? :)
I dont know if that guys a kirby main...but only a few of them know what there talking about anyways...

I said a little...kirbys so one-dimensional:(

Conker315

Smash Lord
If you logg on here first xyro well it be best.Heres the sig I promised you by tonight.I posted the image code on your AIB profile also so yea either way your getting it.Now about your gif. well it may take some time depending on the people making it so be patient.
If you have any complaints then tell me and ill re-do it or make it the best I can.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
if its just hit then special. Try imputing the special commands cept the last part, do a hit, then, finish the special.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I dont know if that guys a kirby main...but only a few of them know what there talking about anyways...

I said a little...kirbys so one-dimensional:(
I was talking about the one who said Kirby's has a ton of KO potential. Unfortunately, potential doesn't mean actual.

It seems every time I try to offer good advice, someone just has to challenge it. I am starting to wonder whether I should continue helping or just stop giving advice and wait another year again...

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
if its just hit then special. Try imputing the special commands cept the last part, do a hit, then, finish the special.
thing is, both moves hit consecutively, but i have to cancel out the first hit earlier i guess, to complete the trial. frame perfect :p

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Buffering, in my SF4? Gross, Brawl actually helps you get better at another game by teaching you how to buffer...the world has truly gone wrong.

So terribly wrong.

Gea

Smash Master
It seems every time I try to offer good advice, someone just has to challenge it. I am starting to wonder whether I should continue helping or just stop giving advice and wait another year again...
Get used to this. That is, until you post more than they do and people suddenly become intimidated of challenging your advice. >.>

Also, green names? Gross.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
of course, nothing really goes my way. but yea its an april fools joke. obviously. ive been here too many years to fall for this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom