• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zori

Smash Champion
i herd that ozz beat flip and romeo beat gnes, the drink station was awesomeness i think its still going on

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm trash. I want to get better. :(

Crews was fun though. :)

Zori

Smash Champion
i have a confession.... i have been playing pokemon blue when i came across this and i had to make a screen cap

everyone in texas should sig this lol

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Zori is trash. I'm not good enough to play his Olimar. I see how it is. :(

Esca

Smash Champion
Houston is really disappointing me now. Noone is hospitable, nobody cares to bring ****ing set-ups, and the lame *** beaumont jokes are getting old, if you haven't figured it out yet.

Kown is now amazing. Me + Kown = Workin' hard.

kown

Smash Lord
for sure! pits ftw. lolol
TEXAS smash scene just jokes WAYYY to much...it goes both ways...
we need to kinda stop or do less of it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Not being able to laugh and enjoy the game takes away from the experience. Honestly, if everyone played serious all the time, I would quit smash...

There's a reason why Texas is mostly nice. We can trash talk to each other, but we also make sure it's funny. And we know not to take everything so serious. At least, I would hope people don't take things too seriously...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
^Case in point...

Dear god...

Every time I see this picture, I become filled with murderous rage. But I'm okay with it and I won't do anything in retaliation. The mods however...;)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Ok, he's the 411 on PnT. Yes romeo beat gness.. but you dont do what romeo did dojo. Well, from what I've seen. I lost to gnes in winners and loosers lol.. flip lost to gnes and ozz. Ozz lost to romeo and me. So it ended up being.,

1.Romeo
2. Gness
3. Jerm
4. Ozz
5. Flip
xyro, and trela was also there, but I dont know what they placed.

I also lost to romeo in a MM after the tournament.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wow he must have played Super gay cause I beat him in tourney with Diddy and then G&W.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Haha naa, I think I did pretty good. I did a 3 stock come back on gnes =].. even though I still lost the set xD. And I did some insane combo on a snake player =]

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
yeah, good ****. it was that one snake that took me out at the PnT tourney, right? wish i was there.

edit: Knowing sucks. except for the catastrophe scenes. plane crash was epic.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Houston is really disappointing me now. Noone is hospitable, nobody cares to bring ****ing set-ups, and the lame *** beaumont jokes are getting old, if you haven't figured it out yet.

Kown is now amazing. Me + Kown = Workin' hard.
Buttmountain.

****. I wanted to run the clock on someone. :(

How was DS?
It was great. We took our shirts off.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I will say this...Stiltz knows how to make an entrance.

J

Jbii

Today was fun at the Drink Station. Too bad I won't be able to participate in the Whobo. **** work >_> Don't wont give me those days off!

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Ozz ***** flip. He deserved that win. Anywhoos... Seems like flip has to go back to his roots again for whobo.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
also,romeo only beat gnes because romeo is a great player and gnes could learn a thing or 2 from his skill

also,

metaknight isnt broken.just because you guys cant beat him doesnt mean he is an unfair character

romeo man you are so truly great at this game plz let me be in your fanclub

metaknight is just a good respectable character and the fun had while using him transposes to the battlefield which allows him to gain victories

its all in your head

metaknight cant kill and does low damage

falco has a 0-death on metaknight

with all the people huntin for anti-mk strategies id say hes closer to being one of the worst characters

metaknight has low priority

metaknight isnt winning in every region,just the bad ones like tx,california,and new jersey,and approxamitly(spelling error)36 other states

ganondorfs warlock punch ***** mk at like 25%

marths sword has more range than metaknights and has a grab release on him

donkey kongs side smash can kill metaknight at low percents

pikachu can cg meta to 60 if he grabs him early

metaknight has a terrible recovery

dr mario kart was a great player with fast senses and great ability to read techs,had solid spacing,good edge game and was an all around great guy

g&w overb #9 can kill mk at very early percent

inui is a cool guy,his knowledge of this game and life in general really impresses me on a daily basis and im so excited to meet him at whobo

metaknight gets 35 miles per gallon and is really doing wonders for economy

when ike fully charges his neutral b is totally destroys any hope of mk surviving,DI or not,ive tested this around 20% and fought it to be quite useful

samus's blindingly fast and very hard to avoid charge shot can easily KO metaknight at around 185%

just because you normal people are jealous of those great metaknight players doesnt mean you should whine and complain about him being broken,i take time out of my day to day life to thanks each one personally for helping in the advancement of this truly great game

i love metaknight and i sit at home and cry because it really hurts my feelings for all of you to doubt someone like metaknight,hes just trying to fight with all his heart because he was stricken with that growth handicap and you people should be ashamed of yourselves for letting it get this far

if you agree with me,plz contact me on aim so we can be best friends for life

/magenta

anyway..

esca can i have some loves ?

ill trade you a level 100 charizard for some :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom