• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, I think I will randomly start calling people trash at the end of the day before I go to sleep. Don't worry, everyone will get called trash, whether you are good or not. ;)

Take is trash.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Actually, Esca is dumb.

I did it waaaay back at HOBO 8, not because I lost or anything, but just for the hell of it. :laugh:

I will gladly Cinna-Match King Mosquito in Melee. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bee:
I was there!!!! It was amazing. You almost died.

Really, we were all worried haha.

Gnes

Smash Master
Hmm, I think I will randomly start calling people trash at the end of the day before I go to sleep. Don't worry, everyone will get called trash, whether you are good or not. ;)

Take is trash.
Panda ur trash. Your lucario boards suck...well pretty much most of the chr. boards ive been to are pretty trashy.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes, there's generally only one person that knows what he is talking about, and the rest are utterly and hopelessly confused.

Gea

Smash Master
Panda ur trash. Your lucario boards suck...well pretty much most of the chr. boards ive been to are pretty trashy.
lol Nothing is worse than people who try to live vicariously through their mains.

Also Dave, I will never accept being called trash by you. NEVER.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
Are any Houstonians getting a room for Whobo?

i know theres like 2 but those are mainly for OoS n OoC ppl

i mean like one for Houstonians only or sumptin lol

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Are any Houstonians getting a room for Whobo?

i know theres like 2 but those are mainly for OoS n OoC ppl

i mean like one for Houstonians only or sumptin lol
seiya, jimbo and kalo and seth need housing. if you could get a few more people could split the bill and that way you people dont have to drive a **** load everyday. contact some dallas people

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I think I might be down for a hotel room. I need some housing on Friday night and possibly Saturday night (might go home on Saturday).

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
seiya, jimbo and kalo and seth need housing. if you could get a few more people could split the bill and that way you people dont have to drive a **** load everyday. contact some dallas people
ok cool well id be down to help pitch in for a room if they are just as long as i get a confirmation so we can go ahead and reserve one lol

are u staying in a room allan?

would anybody else be interested in this?

Xyro77

ok cool well id be down to help pitch in for a room if they are just as long as i get a confirmation so we can go ahead and reserve one lol

are u staying in a room allan?

would anybody else be interested in this?

so far i have:

kalo, jimbo, sethlon, hylian, hylian friend 1, hylian friend 2, Dojo, Dojo friend 1, dojo friend 2, dojo friend 3, BadNewsBear, Seiya.

If one of you buys the room(im looking for a hotel near whobo) then the rest of them can pay you thier chunk the second they arrive at the venue. you would need it for fri nite/sat nite or just do it for fri nite and ill figure out what to do on sat nite.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gea, you are trash for not having the best Peach in Texas anymore. Oooh, burn!

Also, sausage fests at hotel rooms. Awesome. :)

Xyro77

How many people can "fit" in a room? I am bringing at least one more person.
Bear i would leave it where it is. no more than 15. the SARDINE room will ahve about that many.

just make sure you get a room with 2 beds and you will be fine. TRUST ME.

Xyro77

i tried to contact dugfin for the "over flow" room info but shes in class. She gets out at 230 so i can talk to her then. If you want to search for it on your own i recommend going to the WHOBO page and clicking on the links and it should guide you to hotels. Also, esca/takeurife got a room(thats completly full) but i think there are rooms near him that are not......so maybe call him and get the hotel number from him.

no matter what, ill give you info around 245 or 3pm today.

if about there is 15 people in the room and they all cough up 20$ each. thats 300$ you can use for 2 nights(i assume it will be 150$ per night)

also, i recommend you tell them its just you and your GF staying in the room. if you tell them 14 other men will stay in the room with you.......they might think you like...........wang

Van Jones

Smash Lord
.............oh yeah. Lol. Thanks Zac. Xyro, thanks for helping. Keep me posted so I can find the best price/area. THANKS A LOT! :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
AFAIK, Xyro, Hylian and I, and whoever else comes with us will be staying in take's room. Though I guess if things changed he just hasn't updated me yet.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
I told esca I wanted to be with you guys. I'll hit you up tonight or tmrw morning though.
how long ago did you ask him? I know im housing Razer because he asked MONTHS ago, but im trying to get the room for OOS that really have no other choice(since they don't live in houston or anywhere near it.)

This room is mainly for housing, not for practicing. The venue is open 24 hours so if anyone wants friendlies yall can just do them in there.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
how long ago did you ask him? I know im housing Razer because he asked MONTHS ago, but im trying to get the room for OOS that really have no other choice(since they don't live in houston or anywhere near it.)

This room is mainly for housing, not for practicing. The venue is open 24 hours so if anyone wants friendlies yall can just do them in there.
Like a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom