• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Anybody wanna do low hobo 2 at drink station after i get there(which will be after 2pm)? It will be free.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If there is any tourney at DS, just make it a small entry fee winner take all. Too many tournaments, not enough money to go around. :ohwell:

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I wish they put her in smash. I would play with her all the time even in money matches:chuckle:
why would you play her in a MM you should play her in like a SM Strip Match :laugh:

Also I don't have a laptop to get on smashboards when I come down to Houston so who is the best person to call while I am down there about smashfests/directions to smashfests?

kown

Smash Lord
so my flight to utah got cancelled..:( well ill prolly be going to drinkstation..and EFF the weather..why havent they built planes that cant get affected by weather!!

STILTZ@: i dont think you could be a nurse... 1) your not asian 2) your not indian lolol 3) your not hottt.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Because airplanes use electronics and are made of metal. Now, if you can find a lightweight and durable type of material that can be used in designing airplanes, I'm sure you could make millions. HURRY, OPPORTUNITY IS CALLING.

Also, poop on school. That is all.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Stiltz as a nurse? I sense a terrible future for healthcare.

No offense to Stiltz, of course.

Trela

Smash Lord
Joooooooooohns. I'm sure we can find acceptable alternatives.
Yush. Yush we can.

the kid is younger than razer. give him some more time PLEASE. his life cant be ended this soon!
Actually, I think I am 7 days older than him. Or is it 6? :I

i want a MM vs trela,lucario dittos

srsly
So do I man. So do I.

The only Top Lucario I have not played is Blood Hawk :( Lucario Dittos are probably my 3rd favorite matches for Lucario :D

=Trela=

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
REMINDER to everyone. Play N Trade is throwing a Brawl Party for all of the champions that qualified in the series. FREE Pizza/Drinks will be available before you play in the grand finals. The grand champion that wins the Play N Trade AirbrushKing Series Vol.1 Will recieve the following prizes:

Pot:

70%

AirbrushKing Brawl Package including:

AirbrushKing Airbrushed Brawl Logo Hat
AirbrushKing Airbrushed Brawl Logo School Bag
AirbrushKing Airbrushed Brawl Logo Setup Bag

Play N Trade:

(1) 50$ Store Credit Card

Others:

(1) Copy of the champions poster laminated (Only 3 will be made/EXTREMELY RARE)
(1) Spot in the hall of smashbros section on www.smashbrostournaments.com
(1) Photoshoot & Interview

Qualified Champions Rankings that are in the finals party happening on (March 28)

Badnewsbear (Weekly)
Fliphop (Weekly)
Gnes (Monthly)
Jerm (Weekly)
Bivi (Weekly)
Marveyn (Monthly)
Mr.3000 (Weekly)
T-Rex (Weekly)
Ozz (Monthly)
Trela (Weekly)
Seiya (Weekly)
Stiltz (Monthly)
Romeo (Weekly)
Axe (Weekly)

Who will be the SmashKing of Play N Trade? Everyone is welcome to come out and support these champions. See you all at the final series tournament/playoffs on Mar 28,2009 Play N Trade Highway 6 and Bissonet--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ (Double Elimination has been enforced + Chairs)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I can't seem to find the address to the drink station on the first post...
8209 Broadway Street
Pearland, TX 77581
(281) 412-0755

google is pretty amazing ya know

Xyro likes *******.

He lost to Takeurlife2!!!!! ahaha!

Someone get hype on Xyro eating cinnamon
Is eating a spoonful of cinnamon really that bad? I'm almost tempted to Cinnamon match someone just to see what happens >.>

This would be Melee cuz I don't play Brawl really.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Esca is like the king of cinnamon. He's done it a couple of times now. In fact, almost all of Beaumont has done it. Take is the only one who has to eat some, but he luckily won against Xyro.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
****, now I just wanna become a nurse just to prove everyone who doubts me wrong. And yes, I'm the type of person who will make life altering decisions just to prove a couple of people wrong over petty things.

Thank you, Tallman. I would return the compliment if you had a full head of hair.

Esca

Smash Champion
No Jerm, RT is dumb.

Just me and CY.

I've eaten cinnamon multiple times. HOBO wasn't the first time. I used to do it with friends just for fun.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I forgot about Pop. I don't know if he is crazy enough to do one.

Also, Esca, no u.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Esca is like the king of cinnamon. He's done it a couple of times now. In fact, almost all of Beaumont has done it. Take is the only one who has to eat some, but he luckily won against Xyro.
lucky is right.

No Jerm, RT is dumb.

Just me and CY.

I've eaten cinnamon multiple times. HOBO wasn't the first time. I used to do it with friends just for fun.
yea right. your not cool, you ate cinnamon for the first time in your life at HOBO. and its on film for eternity

Esca

Smash Champion
LOL, I have vids of me doing "The Gallon Challenge" and Cinnamon on my friend Carlo's phone, from my junior year, both on film. Ask take.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I personally think a listerine match would be fun to do/watch...

Loser has to swallow two whole packs of listerine strips :p

Also, random thing: Apparently my mom knows some stuff about Brawl without having ever played it :p She watches over my shoulder when I'm playing on wifi every now and then, and says comments like "Why is that guy using Meta Knight? That's unfair" and "That character looks like he hits slow" when I'm using Falcon :p Every now and then she'll just say something like "That guy lost to you when you were only using one hand and you had jumping off? That has to be embarrassing"

Yay for smashmama

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
I personally think a listerine match would be fun to do/watch...

Loser has to swallow two whole packs of listerine strips :p

Also, random thing: Apparently my mom knows some stuff about Brawl without having ever played it :p She watches over my shoulder when I'm playing on wifi every now and then, and says comments like "Why is that guy using Meta Knight? That's unfair" and "That character looks like he hits slow" when I'm using Falcon :p Every now and then she'll just say something like "That guy lost to you when you were only using one hand and you had jumping off? That has to be embarrassing"

Yay for smashmama
please... PLEASE... just Money Match me.... dear christ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom