• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
My mom is so annoying x.x She won't let me go to this next tournament because "she thinks I've been to enough tournaments already" and "I stayed too late at the last one" <.< Oh well, have fun wheover goes.

Trela

Smash Lord
I had fun at the PnT Monthly. The Friendlies were awsome (RT =D).

I'll actually be going to the Series EVERY Weekly and Monthly it has. I've gotta try to win this thing.

oh, and I'll get you next time, JERM! :psycho:

=Trela=

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
My mom is so annoying x.x She won't let me go to this next tournament because "she thinks I've been to enough tournaments already" and "I stayed too late at the last one" <.< Oh well, have fun wheover goes.
Tell your mom I want to have logic babies with her XD.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Also, Dingding and Jerm, did you guys get your prize money? There was $20 store credit and $10 store credit for 2nd and 3rd place. If you didn't get it, you guys need to go back ASAP to claim it. Otherwise, they might forget about you guys.
Yea, I got mah prize monies. I almost forgot, right b4 I left I was like, aw sheeeelll naw, and went up to the counter and was like, GIMME MAH MONEY FOO! :mad:

Also, ima go practice on mah :kirby2:, cuz i need a counter for :falco: b4 t3h drink station as badly as mah dog needs PT, cuz he fires his lazer on the corner of mah bed, and mah room gets pretty stanky, and now I'm just typing on and on to see how many more times I can say 'mah' in this post.....

mahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmah......
:p

Edit: Btw, crazy good friendly's Trela, ur lucario and diddy are too good.

Gnes

Smash Master
Yea, I got mah prize monies. I almost forgot, right b4 I left I was like, aw sheeeelll naw, and went up to the counter and was like, GIMME MAH MONEY FOO! :mad:

Also, ima go practice on mah :kirby2:, cuz i need a counter for :falco: b4 t3h drink station as badly as mah dog needs PT, cuz he fires his lazer on the corner of mah bed, and mah room gets pretty stanky, and now I'm just typing on and on to see how many more times I can say 'mah' in this post.....

mahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmahmah......
:p

Edit: Btw, crazy good friendly's Trela, ur lucario and diddy are too good.

Kirby vs Falco is pretty hard*im looking at u Seth |)* I would recommend marth...now thats easy

falcos so easy to play...wait...thats brawl in general
I was slightly impressed with Trela's diddy...it was good...

Dojo

Smash Champion
****kkk now Cake's probably not coming either. I'm still gonna see about making this though.

Bear is it cool if I house and ride with you?

Popertop

Smash Champion
I had fun at the PnT Monthly. The Friendlies were awsome (RT =D).

I'll actually be going to the Series EVERY Weekly and Monthly it has. I've gotta try to win this thing.

oh, and I'll get you next time, JERM! :psycho:

=Trela=
LOLOlololOLOLoloLOL

We must play if I am at next one, yes?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Whee, who wants to go to Final Smash? I want someone to drive me for a change. :)

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Alright. Let me know so that I can make sure the car rides work out. Tell Santi and Cake that they are *****es for not going. :)

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Im up in going to Final Smash if anyone wants to hitch a ride with me........just pitch in gas.....
i could fit about 5-6 ppl cause i got a truck........

Sudai

Stuff here
Fffuuccckkk!! HOBO 13 is the 6th? I was assuming the next wouldn't be till January so I haven't been checking the SW forums. XD

I'm gonna see if I can't get hype from LA to go to this on short notice.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Landmines.
If only we could find the one with the benny hill theme song.

But yeah, I can't go to this HOBO now b/c I have choir rehearsal during for a concert this sunday.
:(

All my MM's and stuff still stand I'll get at ya next HOBO.

Gnes

Smash Master
Santi's not comin...this tourney officially fails...

Me and Gea will **** teams(if it happens)...this is a fact...

Flip will win low tier...also another fact

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Isn't this hobo only allowing 50 people?
No cap. Fliiiiiip, you need to come! Defend your title! Unless you're...SCARED...all day. Oh yes, I went there. :)

Someone host a smashfest or tournament in between the 22nd and 28th!!!
Listen to this man. If not, we could probably just go to Roy's or something. I think his new place will be somewhat closer to you now. :)

Dojo

Smash Champion
Bah, everyone's bailed on me. Don't think I'll be making it.

Cake said he's gonna try and get off for the weekend but I doubt that. We'll see what happens I guess. :(

UT Smash Club

Smash Cadet
Hey guys,

I'm from the Houston area and I'm new to the smashboards community. I intend to attend HOBO 13 to get my first taste of the Smash world outside of my small group of friends. This is my first tournament, so can anyone let me know of the basics? Mainly I just want to know if I have to pre-register to attend or if I can just show up and pay $5 and play.

Thanks

kown

Smash Lord
Hey guys,

I'm from the Houston area and I'm new to the smashboards community. I intend to attend HOBO 13 to get my first taste of the Smash world outside of my small group of friends. This is my first tournament, so can anyone let me know of the basics? Mainly I just want to know if I have to pre-register to attend or if I can just show up and pay $5 and play.

Thanks
sweet more metas.

UT Smash Club

Smash Cadet
Thanks UltimateRazer!

Haha kown... I probably won't be significant anyways. I'll fall to the pressure of the tournament and go off as a newb metaknight player.

Is the tournament double elimination?

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
lol aw i remember my first hobo (hobo 12 :p)

haha the tournament pressure does get to u but overall just remember to have fun and try to get experience out of it plus all the ppl are really cool.

ya it's double elimination

but its not $5 its $15 so bring enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom