• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
i have my priorities straight, i just said since i haven't prepared for it i don't want to make a bad score. i've taken the SAT once and i made around an average score, so i want to do good on this next one. and yes, you can reschedule the SAT, i already looked it up.
Actually it's not like rescheduling a SAT is that big a deal. Unlike high school or college where teacher's find it to be a big pain in the butt to set extra time aside to make a second makeup test or be around to adminster said makeup test.

SAT's are done in batches and it's just a matter of moving to the next available date.

CY

Smash Ace
Actually it's not like rescheduling a SAT is that big a deal. Unlike high school or college where teacher's find it to be a big pain in the butt to set extra time aside to make a second makeup test or be around to adminster said makeup test.

SAT's are done in batches and it's just a matter of moving to the next available date.
yes i know, i did my research. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ah, SATs...those were the days. Do they still have extremely ******** questions?

Gner, let's get some practice this Friday! And if you want a ride Sat, bring some gas money. :)

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
Are people bringing extras of anything? I have a friend that may be coming, we can both bring ssbb and our wii's, but only I can bring a television and its a little fist sized crap wagon anyway lol. Are people going to have extra televisions? Will there be any already in the place we are going? I'm not sure anyone is going to want to use my television cause its only like a foot big. Nonetheless tell me whats up.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Bring setups if you can, even if it's just a partial one. However, if it's either HDTV or LCD, don't bother bringing it because a majority of smashers will whine about the lag. More setups=faster tourney=more time for friendlies. :)

garrR

Smash Apprentice
Bring setups if you can, even if it's just a partial one. However, if it's either HDTV or LCD, don't bother bringing it because a majority of smashers will whine about the lag. More setups=faster tourney=more time for friendlies. :)
actually, i believe LCD tvs are fine as long as the native resolution is 480i/480p (i'm not too sure on my TV terminology) so the TV doesn't have to scale the image up to a higher resolution (which causes the lag). my roommate has an LCD tv in my dorm room and we play on it all the time.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
actually, i believe LCD tvs are fine as long as the native resolution is 480i/480p (i'm not too sure on my TV terminology) so the TV doesn't have to scale the image up to a higher resolution (which causes the lag). my roommate has an LCD tv in my dorm room and we play on it all the time.
Yeah, but people are still wary of LCDs just because most of them DO lag. Most people won't play on one even if you can swear on your life it doesn't lag. ;)

when will i ever go... darn SAT's
is this next one with metaknight?
Meta will not be banned at this one. Oh noes, duck and cover.

Also, would it be possible for the Beaumontians to pick me up for Final Smash if I can go? If you're staying the night, then never mind. :)

Mr.C

Smash Master
Anyone want to buy a Wii for $150? it's practically brand new, I've probably only used it 30 or so times. I'll even give you a Nintendo bag to hold it in as well.

Esca

Smash Champion
So guys, who's ready for another intense Beaumont Smashfest?​

It would be during Christmas break either on that Wednesday or Thursday, let me know which you would prefer.​

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sweet, I might actually go for that smashfest. Because, you know...I don't celebrate Christmas. :)

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
So guys, who's ready for another intense Beaumont Smashfest?​

It would be during Christmas break either on that Wednesday or Thursday, let me know which you would prefer.​
I miss mah beaumont boiiis i would def. be there

plus Pop has my pokecards ha

count me in as well

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
HOLY CRAP!!!! this website is too **** smart! Just answer a few questions about a character(movie/game/comics/ect) and it WILL guess the correct character.

assuming you know ALOT about the character your thinking of.

http://en.akinator.com/

oh also, can anybody bring a laptop and tio to the tournament? i may not be able to go.

heytallman

CTALL
HOLY CRAP!!!! this website is too **** smart! Just answer a few questions about a character(movie/game/comics/ect) and it WILL guess the correct character.

assuming you know ALOT about the character your thinking of.

http://en.akinator.com/

oh also, can anybody bring a laptop and tio to the tournament? i may not be able to go.
That website has completely blown my mind.

edit: HA! I FOOLED IT! *****es don't know about my Les Claypool!

edit2: Fooled it again with Adeline from Kirby. I feel quite accomplished.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Oh **** that was werid.

Is your character internationally famous? Yes Yes
Is your character American ? Probably not No
Is your character real? No No
Does your character have white skin? Yes Yes
Does your character fight? Probably No
Is your character from a video game? Yes Yes
Does your character appear in the 'Mario' games? No No
Is your character a female? No No
Is your character an adult man? No No
Does your character appear in the 'Pokemon' TV animated series? Yes Yes
Is your character black-haired? Yes Yes
Does your character have a great artistic skill? Don't know No

How did it go from adult man to pokemon?

garrR

Smash Apprentice
that akinator thing is pretty awesome. i've been screwing around with it for like half an hour, hahaha.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well it got Malon from OoT though I suppose that one was easy >_>.

Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom