• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wangston

Smash Lord
K i'm back online. It's okay if I can't come over. I'm just glad your making an effort. Thanks, smashers really are the best people.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I will not be able to attend HOBO guys. I have work and i cant get out of it. However the show will go on. anybody wanna bring tio and take my spot?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, I could help run it if it really comes down to it, but I don't have a laptop. I'll see if I can get Roy to bring his. Otherwise, it'll have to be good old pen and paper. And what could possibly go wrong with 40+ people and a hand-drawn bracket? (Hint: EVERYTHING)

But if Stiltz goes, he should run it. :)

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
hi all, I'll be running the tournament with DF's help

registration and friendlies starts at 11

last call for registration is at 12:15

and we should be starting singles at 1:00

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Kool......furby lol......anyways......i have gotten better with a secret character.......hopefully to surprise everyone....

Hey Omega Koopa can you still give me a ride to DS......if not can anyone else....
i got G money.......lookin at the razer.......(prob say no)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Furbs running a tournament? Oh my... now I wish I could be there b/c I'm sure this will somehow turn into some sort of giant drunken bachelor party.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sweet, problem solved. Only two more days.

Furbs, are you giving Roy a ride or am I? Let me know ASAP. :)

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of Stiltz/Dugfinn, STILTZ NEEDS TO GIVE DUGFINN THE RESULTS FROM HOBO 12 SO THAT THEY CAN BE UPLOADED TO ALLISBRAWL. Thanks.
I need more time... : P

Nah but seriously, the friend who loaned me the computer erased the results. He assumed there was no use for them after I sent the results to xyro.

Esca

Smash Champion
Guys, my smasfest will be held on the 23rd of December. If you want the opportunity of playing Louisiana and a bunch of friends, then show up.​

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
won't people be gone for the 23rd? idk either way count me in.

furbs wanna carpool to the hobo?

CY

Smash Ace
23rd really isn't a good date for me and i'm sure a lot of other people. ii will have some family in so it would be hard for me to make it, and i'm sure some people are leaving town during this time so you should look to make it a little earlier.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
if we have time yeah

Edit: also 23rd is a terrible time for me, ill be out of town (as well as sethlon and gabe)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Guess Flip will come to use his sword mashing skills... OGAWD
Just use auto-pilot. ALL DAY.

Crap, it seems like everyone is not showing up to this.

Well, I would like to carpool with someone if possible. I live near Hwy 6 in Sugar Land. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom