• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Holy crap it got Kyle Katarn >_< LOL. I'm going to have to try harder then that.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
if you are HONEST and know everything about the character...its like 90% accurate.

no joke. its got every character ive thought of......its really neat.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I fooled it with The Running Man from OoT ^_^. I even went to more questions and it still didn't get it hehe(though it guessed the happy masked salesman >_>)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian are you going to Dallas or San Antonio this saturday? >_>
SA.

Also, the thing friggin got Peter Wiggin! Wow.

All though my zelda knowledge is better hehehe. It couldn't guess the running man or Pierre(The scarecrow)

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lol akinator is olldddddd.

i stumped it with hugh (FE6) and the fresh prince of bel air (gave me a different answer)

although it did get anonymous lol

Edit: thats how i passed the time at roys college. it got the entire cast of TF2

Popertop

Smash Champion
hey guys, what would be the easiest way for me to get to the drink station from beaumont?
get on I-10.

Get on the Beltway once you get inside Houston

Get off the Beltway at 288.
Make a left, and when you get to 518 make another left.
Follow 518 until you get to the place where drink station is.
At least that's how I think you get there.

wangston

Smash Lord
Hello huston!!!!

Can i ask one of you guys a huge favor. More than likely I'm going to be stuck in the Airport until tomorrow. Could anyone offer me a place to sleep. I'll I have to offer is playing smash with you :D isn't that good enough. I've been trying to get the Salt Lake City all freaking week and I thought for sure today I would get a flight. I'm flying stand by on a buddy pass and I keep on getting dumped on and other people take my seat.

I'm not 100% sure if I will be staying here or not I might fly back to Louisville and go home and try again tomorrow. But more than likely that won't happen so if some one could do me a huge favor and get me I will be eternally greatfull, also if you are every stuck in the Louisville airport I will pick you up and give you a place to stay.

please help

So my friend says his mom can get me a free hotel to stay at but i've got no way to get there. So i'm thinking if some one wanted to pick me up we could play smash for like 5 hours :) or however long you can spare and then drop me off at the hotel. I do have my own GC controller if that helps sweeten the deal.

blackfox51

Smash Cadet
gotta ask...
are there any brawlers in University of Texas? I'm most likely going there, and just wanna know, plus I wanna know how much studying i'll get done haha

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
gotta ask...
are there any brawlers in University of Texas? I'm most likely going there, and just wanna know, plus I wanna know how much studying i'll get done haha
You should probably check the AUSTIN thread for that info since they're probably asking the same question in that topic. :)

wangston

Smash Lord
haha thanks for the offer, though i'm looking for something a little closer XD

Where are all the huston smashers??? are they too cool for their own thread.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Which airport will you be at? You've got to be more specific. The only people I can suggest are Furbs and Axxo. :)

wangston

Smash Lord
yeah i'm going to need a place to stay and then some one to drop me off in the morning at 8:00. But if you don't want me to stay the night I would be willing to smash then you could drop me off back at the airport.

also do you have a printer because I would need to print of my ticket.

wangston

Smash Lord
I need to be back at the airport the same one, Bush international at 8 in the morning. I'm flying stand bye and all the seats are taken for the flights to salt lake for today.

wangston

Smash Lord
I can get there as late as 8:50 because i need to get through security and and be at my gate by 9:05 because my plane leaves at 9:35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom