• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Velox

Smash Ace
heh, yeah kown, it wasn't "blatant" after all. chill out yo, I call all kinds of people idiots, don't take too much offense now..

Popertop

Smash Champion
i haven't read this thread in one day and there were multiple pages on thanksgiving. you guys should get out more. -_-

btw the new james bond movie sucks ***, or maybe it was because i was blown out of my mind during the movie. :laugh: only reason the movie might of been half good is because the guy playing james bond is quite sexy and smooth.:lick:

this is for poptop LoLoLlLollolOOLLLLOllOlLlOoLlLol
OLOLOlololOLloloLOloloO

Cy is a pretty cool guy. Eh jab grabs and doesn't afraid of anything.

kown

Smash Lord
Me and chris dont see eye to eye on alot of stuff but i honest laughed when i read what he said.

its 100% obvious that it was SARCASTIC. Relax kown
i dont see sarcasm online....

heh, yeah kown, it wasn't "blatant" after all. chill out yo, I call all kinds of people idiots, don't take too much offense now..
ah yea i forgot ppl dont care about what they type online...ur too funny....

LLOLOLOLOLOLO..

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh, is there smash today? If there is, someone let me know, and I'll try to come. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pop, can anyone show up? I don't want to go over unannounced. :)

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Reminder
I'm throwing a tourney tomorrow at my house and it just cost 8 bucks
Smashfest starts today and I'm housing for tomorrow
Registration/Friendlys starts at 10 am
Tourney Starts At 3pm
Please for any questions call my cell-832-659-9561

If wanted there may be doubles-$8 Per Team

This Is Only Melee
Next Week Is Both Melee And Brawl

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Holy ****...a chance at partnership with DMG or Dojo....da fook? Lol. Dojo if DMG isnt my partner or something happens then we can team =]

CY

Smash Ace
woot woot killing a couple hours on swf before party. ;p

man they had some really killer deals today at the mall, got this one jacket for 30 dollars that cost 120 and some nikes for like 70. o_o

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Mic & Hylian, that's no justification for the horde of knowledge.
Knowledge isn't 'horded', most of what goes on is just debate and discussion. When/if anything new in found, it's shared.

Though I can respect that I guess (course, if someone comes up with a fuss elsewhere, they should simply be banned; problem solved.. besides, back room is where the descusions happen supposedly, so what does uneducated banter matter elsewhere?)
It doesn't matter too much to the SBR, but it just means a whole pile of spam for us mods to clean up, and there's enough of that already.

heytallman

CTALL
My kick pedal for Rock Band drums broke today BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Also, I'm not completely sure I'll be able to make the Drink Station tournament. I shall surely try.

Shök

Smash Champion
Don't premium members have free name changes, ozz300?

Or should I say, Ozz.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
no i dont......i just have to give the money i get to my grandpa for letting me use the living room at his house for these things

plus its the first time i hold a smashfest with a tourney

Smoom77

Smash Master
xD, ok. What's the difference between a tourney and a smashfest?

Also, if I come tomorrow, should I not bring brawl? Because I don't have melee.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
thank god everything has calmed down a bit in here: btw HYLIAN you know i have nothing against you, i truly respect you and a FEW others in the thread

i have really turned myself around this couple of weeks...i have found the girl of my dreams i couldn't be ******* happier even if captain falcon falcon punched the devil right in the balls

yo you guys take it easy onii-chan out :)

EDIT: i might come over tomorrow aXXo but it depends if i am tired after work

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
xD, ok. What's the difference between a tourney and a smashfest?
Also, if I come tomorrow, should I not bring brawl? Because I don't have melee.
A smashfest is usually just a gathering where people plays lots of friendlies, no tourney. So in a way smashfests and tournaments are complete opposites. So yes, Axxo is going to create a time paradox in his claiming of holding a smashfest AND a tournament at the same time.

Its is supposed to be a melee only smashfest. Which makes pretty much 0 sense to me, as melee is usually busted out at axxo's brawl smashfests. Don't understand why it can't be the other way around too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom