• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Oh, ok, I'll go if there's brawl. I lost my melee skills 100% D: Hopefully you go razer, I wanna play that snake >=]

Santi

Smash Lord
TL has caused me irreversable pain....
You wanna know why I use a knife???
Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the little.... emotions.
You see, in their last moments, people show you who they reall are.
So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did.
Would you like to know which of them are cowards?

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
You wanna know why I use a knife???
Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the little.... emotions.
You see, in their last moments, people show you who they reall are.
So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did.
Would you like to know which of them are cowards?
Yes i would like to know...

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Woot, got 2nd at the monthly PnT tourney!
Jerm got 3rd, Gnes got 1st.

Too bad there were only 7 ppl there... D:

Yeah...when I played Gnes, how bad :link2: and :ike: are against :falco: really sunk in. D:
I guess I'll start practicing with :kirby2: or something, but I doubt he'll be rdy by next week. Ah wellz. Better than getting CG'd to spike for 3 stocks. :ohwell:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
at least i have one friend! haha. i dont know who you are tho...haha or maybe i just dont recognise your SWF account.
I don't get credit for uploading those videos of you playing at HOBO 12 for you? D:

:p

Edit: *Looks above* You didn't call me Dingding x.x (Or was that supposed to be next weekend?)

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
I'll be in Beaumont either tonight or tomorrow. Depends on if I feel like making the drive then or now. Anybody up for playing? Noah likes to ignore my texts, he must not want to be my friend anymore.

CY

Smash Ace
I'll be in Beaumont either tonight or tomorrow. Depends on if I feel like making the drive then or now. Anybody up for playing? Noah likes to ignore my texts, he must not want to be my friend anymore.
eww this weather is nasty.

but vincent, we were planning on playing tomorrow. me, noah, brent, and possible poptop(he might still be out of town). we play at brent's house now so you should definetly stop by and smash. glad you're back in the mood to start playing again. ;)

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
eww this weather is nasty.

but vincent, we were planning on playing tomorrow. me, noah, brent, and possible poptop(he might still be out of town). we play at brent's house now so you should definetly stop by and smash. glad you're back in the mood to start playing again. ;)
Thanks for still being my friend, colon. : )

What time is it starting? I gotta spend some time with my mum so knowing that would be best. I'm going to need some good directions too cuz I'm a horrible navigator and the only part of Beaumont I know is Dowlen road.

CY

Smash Ace
Thanks for still being my friend, colon. : )

What time is it starting? I gotta spend some time with my mum so knowing that would be best. I'm going to need some good directions too cuz I'm a horrible navigator and the only part of Beaumont I know is Dowlen road.
why would i not be your friend, sexy?

but uhm, noah has to work and he gets off at 6 now, so idk. i haven't really talked to brent, so if you have his number give him a call and see whats up. he can give you the directions and what not as well.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Congrats to Gnes for winning with Falco(!), althought there were only like seven people there, lolz. Special shoutout to Trela for those lol-some friendlies we had. Meta is so dumb. :)

Also, Dingding and Jerm, did you guys get your prize money? There was $20 store credit and $10 store credit for 2nd and 3rd place. If you didn't get it, you guys need to go back ASAP to claim it. Otherwise, they might forget about you guys.

See you all next week at The Drink Station. :)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Ahh, sorry razor, I bailed. I wanted to go, but axxo's is pretty far from me, and i didnt want to make the journey alone. My friends didnt wanna do anything.. those bum's ><.. you going to the drink station?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom