• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denti

Smash Master

Trela

Smash Lord
If I were to buy myself a 3DS, what games would you guys recommend me to get?

I dunno wtf I would play on it if I got one lol.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
REsident Evil:Revelations and Mario kart 7. Both have offline/online multiplayer and street pass options. HUGE replay value.

Based off of the 5-6 3ds games I have I highly recommend RE first. Best looking game on the 3ds by far.

:phone:

Xyro77

Plus RE is scary and will make u poop pants! I mean, Who doesn't like that brown creamy goodness dripping down das leg?

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Allen,

For Whobo, you should find someone to be a videographer to record the event. Be hype no?

Xyro77

i got tales of the abyss today. gonna finish RE:R then play it. im excited. i cant wait to see that russian spy girl.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If I were to buy myself a 3DS, what games would you guys recommend me to get?

I dunno wtf I would play on it if I got one lol.
MK7 for sure, Star Fox and Ocarina if you don't mind remakes, Mario 3D Land if you like platformers, Revelaitons if you're a RE fan, a few eShop games are worth getting if you care for them.

There are some other games coming out later, like Paper Mario, Kid Icarus, the eventual Pokemon game, etc.

Honestly, if you can wait until November, you'll probably be able to get some amazing Black Friday deal, but whatever.

Xyro77

never wait. buy 3ds and RE now. we can raid the ghost ship together. then we can talk about how fast each others poop dripped down das leg. IT WILL BE A HISTORIC DAY

Smoom77

Smash Master
ummm, okay.

I agree with RT's post. Also, I saw that KH3D video; that seemed like it would be memorable.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
never wait. buy 3ds and RE now. we can raid the ghost ship together. then we can talk about how fast each others poop dripped down das leg. IT WILL BE A HISTORIC DAY
Some people have to save money. Shouldn't you be saving money for Claire's future or do you intend to feed her dirt and water for the rest of her life?

Or perhaps teach her to be Lesbian Master 2025 Junior-ette?

Xyro77

Some people have to save money. Shouldn't you be saving money for Claire's future or do you intend to feed her dirt and water for the rest of her life?

Or perhaps teach her to be Lesbian Master 2025 Junior-ette?
from what ive read, its more important to have emergency funds and pay off debt before saving for a newborns future. so thats what im doing.

so yea, water and dirt for now

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I feel sorry for all the future guests at your house...sorry, mud hut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom