• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i mean its not like it matters that gnes wrecks you all but neither does talking **** about old gen after they all quit a fail game that you people play religiously and still arent exceptionally skilled at

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro why must you reject me like this

:059:
Whoa whoa it's not rejection at all. It's acceptance. I accept you are new gen. When ssb4 comes out, u will get to call the new brawl players and the new ssb4 players "new gens"

Feels good, man

:phone:

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
allan lets be honest. now i know melee was out for 7 years when brawl came out but tournaments didnt happen since day 1.

you started going to tournaments besides like ****ty ones in 04 ish right? my first tournament for melee that wasnt a stupid one was summer of 04.

then i started going to tourneys with you in early 05.

so anyway. 04- early 08 is 4 years of real melee

there have been 4 years of real brawl.

so its actually about even now.

you are taking a very dark step into the brawl majority soon

Xyro77

Tournaments were actually happening in 2002(it's documented) but I never played in them. And yea brawl is about to be my majority. Kinda sad but kinda happy.

Xyro77

Good news is, there will be no smash 4 for me. I will personally ask for a lock on this thread. My zair will pierce the heart of my own creation. A historic day that will be.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i know they had tourneys in 2002 but i meant like relevant to us ones.

cells explosion wouldnt have destroyed the earth, goku, vegeta, gohan or trunks. or the people in west and east city.

Xyro77

Yea I think it would have eliminated about a state size area. I don't remember what cell said as he was self destructing so I could be wrong. I just know vegeta>goku and super buu>kid buu and dabura had a sexy voice.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure cell said the explosion would destroy the planet. Why would he lie?

Considering Vegeta was strong enough to blow up a planet at the beginning of dragon ball Z, I don't see why Cell wouldn't be able to.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure cell said the explosion would destroy the planet. Why would he lie?

Considering Vegeta was strong enough to blow up a planet at the beginning of dragon ball Z, I don't see why Cell wouldn't be able to.
cells plan wasnt to destroy the earth at any point in time, even in his state of panic, the goal was to get gohan to back off but it looked into.

also picollo had the power to destroy the planet before dbz

also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwRIT6hFtgk&feature=related

Xyro77

If that's what cell said then BOOM. It's done.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
kid goku was awesome. after general blue db was much better than db better fighting and story and wasnt made up as it went along (altho frieza vs goku was amazingly produced even tho it was long)

he went around the world gaining all sorts of training adding to his power one by one and became the greatest fighter on earth.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Old Gen wins cause played long enough/smart enough to choose High tiers.
New Gens lose cause played only 6 months/2 years and still too stubborn to switch to a tier *****.

Tesh

Smash Hero
cells plan wasnt to destroy the earth at any point in time, even in his state of panic, the goal was to get gohan to back off but it looked into.

also picollo had the power to destroy the planet before dbz

also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwRIT6hFtgk&feature=related
dont understand what ur saying there, but cell said "you thought you could defeat me but you can't, im going to blow myself up and take you with me, say goodbye to your precious planet"

I suppose Master Roshi could have destroyed the planet too, since he blew up the moon from so far away.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
actually he couldnt. it was mentioned before,and nothing was really scaled in things like that until king piccolo gained his youth back. also bluffing/ translating is a large part of the show. also the theme of the battles doesnt really change under different circumstances.

Tesh

Smash Hero
actually he couldnt. it was mentioned before,and nothing was really scaled in things like that until king piccolo gained his youth back. also bluffing/ translating is a large part of the show. also the theme of the battles doesnt really change under different circumstances.
So basically by the time DBZ starts, any pissed off character could blow up the earth? I mean if Piccolo can do it in DB, then anyone can do it after that. Since it only takes a power level of like....600?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Cell mentioned before that he didn't care if the planet was destroyed, and wouldn't have any problems with doing so since he would have regenerated and can live in any atmosphere cause of frieza cells.

Tesh

Smash Hero
^How did Cell get frieza cells? Didn't dr gero mention that he wasn't aware of what went on during the namek saga (which was why he didnt know about super saiyan).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom