• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
rapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee god i messed up alot and still *****

GEA can you not go on aim?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Stop wasting your money and go spend it on Claire.

Go buy some REAL baby toys, not that casual **** like rattlers.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
rattlers are old gen. old gen is CORE. new gen is casual.
You scrub, tire and stick is a better toy.. It's more precise, faster, more technical, and doesn't have sloppy controls like the rattler. They made the rattler easy to play because of newbs like you.

TIRE AND STICK FOREVER.

BSP

Smash Legend
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318351

Yo Houston, I got the confirmation for my next tournament, so I put up the thread. La. rarely gets OOS players, so I'd appreciate if you guys would consider coming out.

Edit: forgot to mention; if any OOS shows interest, I'll raise singles entry to 10$ so the winner can make more of a profit.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Brawl's first MK-soft-banned international, of course. This weekend in Kingsville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom