• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
That was only for the other androids. The computer that took over for Dr Gero kept getting samples for cell and got em when frieza and king cold visited earth.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I remember when krillin and jackie chun had like a detailed set of rock paper scissors in a flash back in dragonball. Broke ****

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
He does have a point. Trela Started Hobo 11NEW GEN.

KRD experienced:
TeamsZ: 3000/T-Rex, RoyR/Stiltz, Hylian/Sethlon, Fliphop/CesarWTF or Fliphop/Kalo,
Singles: Dr. Mario Kart, Axxo, Kage.

Gea

Smash Master
I have the trophy from mine. I outplaced Roy

I admit... I ran the timer if I had a kill lead. With pikachu. Then I'd just dash attack people in sudden death.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
You guys got any tournaments between march 18-24? I may be visiting a friend in houston (preferably with melee, brawl alright too).

_Keno_

Smash Lord
this is not the place to be asking about melee. dont let them corrupt you with their sweaty brawl tourneys ill get @ you in PM
hah, I actually enjoy brawl and play it for fun (mainly because no melee players in a 90 mile radius...), but still. Tournaments are generally a blast. I'll see if i can make the melee tourny. If not, we can probably do some friendlies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I have the trophy from mine. I outplaced Roy

I admit... I ran the timer if I had a kill lead. With pikachu. Then I'd just dash attack people in sudden death.
This means you created the metagame of running away.

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

:phone:

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
ill probably set up and event on the 24th anyways because why not

i thought you were from arkansas at first and i was kinda hype, they have some decent players, and man get ur area back into melee.

Denti

Smash Master
Why is AiB down?

It makes me upset. I love AIB soooo muuchhhh :(

My button laggy lover isn't here on Valentine's Day!

Seriously though. Does anyone know why AiB is down? Does anyone know when it might start again?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You guys got any tournaments between march 18-24? I may be visiting a friend in houston (preferably with melee, brawl alright too).
You just missed two tourneys, fuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

But yeah, no planned events. I guess you can go to Gnes/Sync's place assuming they don't mind.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom