• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Computer classes are pretty derpy nowadays. If you know how to use Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, even the most basic stuff, you can put it on your resume and get an advantage over other applicants.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Computer classes are pretty derpy nowadays. If you know how to use Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, even the most basic stuff, you can put it on your resume and get an advantage over other applicants.
yea i agree.

the one im taking though is more or less the history of computers/internet/www....ect.

it really helps to have grown up in the 90s. tons of kinds in this class dont know what dial-up is and have no clue that the www/internet are 2 diff things.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Soon everything will be wireless, and people won't even know what a network cable is.

Technology...THE FUTURE.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So that's a no to brawl tournaments or smashfests?
For Brawl, no, but like I said, get in touch with Sync. They will almost certainly have general practice there, especially on weekends.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
i linked you, asked you for your housing area, and offered to host an event just for you and you still care about this ****?

ur banned from melee.
lmao, i like both games. Melee more than brawl, but i still like brawl.

Plus, you already gave me the link! I'll be there if i can, even under a guise if i have to. :awesome:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
If you guys get a 3DS, get:

Resident Evil: Revelations
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
Cavestory (eshop one)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Starfox 3DS
Super Street Fighter 4

In that order. It is a really good system and all of the games have a ton of replay value as well as great reward systems. If you have a 3DS with the Ambassador program in it, you are practically set for at least half a years worth of games. I've put more hours into my 3DS the past six months than I have into my Wii (excluding Brawl) for like the past three years. Highly recommend people buying it, especially with the new releases coming out soon.

z00ted

Super Mario 3D Land and Resident Evil are must buys, in my opinion.
System is really good, I'm glad.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman

sheikamaru

jive
i almost had a chance to know what it was like to win money again at a brawl tounament. almost had a chance to know what it was like to be placed at the top of the mountain of foes at the last battle network. almost had a chance to know what it was like, to be seen as a winner in the eyes of friends and foes alike.

almost.

then trela left.

Xiao-Xiao

Smash Journeyman
So hi Texas thread. I'll be in Houston, TX tomorrow night most likely, and the plan is to leave on sunday night. Do you guys have anything lined up for the weekend smash wise? I'm mainly visiting houston for family reasons but I want to find some time in my schedule to kick it. I STILL dont know the exact area in houston ill be in but when that info gets to me ill post asap in this thread.

-Stridez

EDIT- Sync if you can PM me your contact info that would really help. Thanks in advance

z00ted

We're going to Ft. Worth this weekend.
Huge tournament is going to be there :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom