• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Housing at Inui's for CoT4: IMPORTANT UPDATES!

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Imma need a ride on Saturday Night and Sunday morning. If anyone can help me out, let me know.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If you're not already in a group, just pick a room leader and try to get in their room.

Gi, I like using your forum name because it's easier for me, lol.

Everyone that needs rides, don't worry. There's plenty of car space.

So...about that last room leader we need for Saturday.......

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im no longer staying saturday night i dont believe

i think i'll be staying with lightxdream so take me off the saturday list plzzz

thanks anywayss

Gichan

Smash Champion
Inui, for you that's fine. I was talking about in person. It'll be annoying people saying, "what's up Iceclimbers5" LOLOL. Man...I should just get a new account...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Slight adjustment, it's now just me, EE, Hova, and CK. We're still just staying Friday night.

Don't ask me about Boss because I don't honestly know what he's doing now, just that he's getting a ride from someone else. I wish smashers weren't so **** flaky -_-

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
OK Inui, my group of 5(Me, Korn, Thumbs,Hms,k-9)+maybe one other will be arriving at your hotel at night staying both Friday and saturday. I'm not sure what time, but I told everyone to meet-up b4 6 so we can leave at 6pm hoping to arrive at 9pm. Just letting you know ahead of time.

I might be the first MD/VA car arriving. I'll give you a better time estimate of what time I'll be arriving tomorrow once I gather everyone.

Also you want me to park in the back of the hotel and call you when i get there?

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
can ANYBODY pick me up from philly airport and drive me to the hotel/help me get to the venue

anybody?

plz?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
More people staying:

-Wes
-Dire
-Rafe
-Jay
-Blu

Reflex, I have already replaced BigLou as a room leader with Rafe. I hope he doesn't mind. If your group can still come, I'll get another room from the front desk.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
More people staying:

-Wes
-Dire
-Rafe
-Jay
-Blu

Reflex, I have already replaced BigLou as a room leader with Rafe. I hope he doesn't mind. If your group can still come, I'll get another room from the front desk.
I talked with everyone; we're going to take GeorgeTHPS's car. Hopefully we make it...but, yeah, we're going to attempt the drive.

I guess you should get another room from the front desk.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I talked with everyone; we're going to take GeorgeTHPS's car. Hopefully we make it...but, yeah, we're going to attempt the drive.

I guess you should get another room from the front desk.
Ok, so here's my current list...

Friday

-Will: I'll be giving Will room 147 with confirmation number 150394.
-Yoster: Room 148 is going to Yoster with confirmation number 150398.
-bschung: The Zodiac Braves will get room 151 with confirmation number 150395.
-Rafe: Room 154 will be the home of Deady Alliance of NY with confirmation number 150396.
-IceClimbers5: Canada's getting room 155 with confirmation number 150399.
-Gonzo: He'll be in charge of room 156 with confirmation number 150397.
-dmbrandon: He'll be in charge of Enemy Controller's room, which is room 142.
-Inui: Only Rigel and maybe one or two others will be staying with me, and it'll be in my family's rooms.

Saturday

-Rafe: Room 154 will be the home of Deadly Alliance of NY with confirmation number 150396.
-Inui: I'll be in charge of my family's rooms again, and I'll also be getting room 149 for S.W.R. with confirmation number 150464.

(This is all subject to change based on players dropping out or getting added in, but not too dramatically at this point. Worst comes to worse, we deal with a 9 man room or two 7 man rooms or something like that.)

Reflex, I can just turn room 127 into a two day room instead of Saturday only and that'll cover you guys. I already removed you from the list because it looked definite that you were all screwed.

I need to know exactly who is still coming then in order to make adjustments and confirm BigLou as a room leader.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Ok so heres my info

I'm coming into PHL at 6:01 pm

I need housing for friday saturday, sunday, and monday morning until my plane leaves at 11:50 am monday morning, is this all possible?

I'm also going to need a ride from the airport to inui's. Assuming thats not possible, I checked train rates. Its 15 minutes from PHL to the closest metro station. Then from the metro station to princeton by train would be 35-37 minutes, round trip being about 60-70 dollars =/. This is not an option as I'm only bring about 70 bucks with me

King ace, is it at all possible you can take a slight detour to PHL to give me a ride to Inui's hotel? I can pay gas money as it is needed.

If not king ace, can anybody else pick me up from the airport around 6 PM today? Anti? NY'ers?

my aim is cashmooney69, my msn is warhammer666477@yahoo.com you can also leave me a visitor message, or PM.

I only have a limited amount of time before I have to leave. Please hurry.

my number is 352 287 1586

if you can give me that car ride, please call me and lmk

BigLøu

Smash Lord

Friday

-Rafe: Room 154 will be the home of Deady Alliance of NY with confirmation number 150396.
-Inui: Only Rigel and maybe one or two others will be staying with me, and it'll be in my family's rooms.

Saturday

-Rafe: Room 154 will be the home of Deadly Alliance of NY with confirmation number 150396.
-Inui: I'll be in charge of my family's rooms again, and I'll also be getting room 149 for S.W.R. with confirmation number 150464.

(This is all subject to change based on players dropping out or getting added in, but not too dramatically at this point. Worst comes to worse, we deal with a 9 man room or two 7 man rooms or something like that.)

Reflex, I can just turn room 127 into a two day room instead of Saturday only and that'll cover you guys. I already removed you from the list because it looked definite that you were all screwed.

I need to know exactly who is still coming then in order to make adjustments and confirm BigLou as a room leader.
It's still us 5 coming in the same car.
BigLou
Reflex
Will_
GeorgeTPHS
Kismet2

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings

Friday

Saturday

Did you forget about MI? I'll be driving MI we'll be there around midnight to 1ish and it's gonna be

-Lain
-Judge
-King Yoshi
-Vidjo
-Ithrowthings

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
YO

I STILL NEED A RIDE FROM PHILLIDELPHIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO INUIS

I CAN PAY GAS MONEY

HELP ME OUT YO

caps

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
INUI i willknow around 11 - 12 if i need the room or not most likely i will but we will probably not get there till hella late and only get a couple hours sleep. it all depends on crismas' mother. i think alex said he can use his name, but hes at work right now. ill confirm in a few hours

if we need a room it is 5 of us.

KnightMare
C4?!
Eli
Alex Strife
Crismas

also i am gonna talk to snakee, shadow to see where there spending friday night. they might be in our room

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
@turtlecake

Were both leaving around the same time Monday, same place. Maybe we can figure something out with housing. We both need rides however.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Alright so mooney now has a way to Inuis.

Can anyone bring him to COT4 from Inuis? Prease!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Ok, I'm gonna assume my car can split between Yoster's room and Gonzo's room, so MD/VA should be taken care of. We'll probably be there before them though. Expect us there around 9 or 10 unless traffic is bad.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
assuming he can get to inuis, getting the cot4 wont be hard, i fit 7 people in my tiny *** toyota corrala, 1991, dont ask, it just happened.

Niko_K

Smash Master
This hotel stay is going to be so hype in itself. So many awesome smashers in the same building. Wowwwww.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
BigLou, I'm making you a room leader again. It's needed. Thanks.

If you're using the car with bad brakes, I pray for your safety. Call me when you're near.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
@turtlecake

Were both leaving around the same time Monday, same place. Maybe we can figure something out with housing. We both need rides however.
I was gonna offer that we all split a cab if we can't find anyone, but then I checked exactly how far Inui's is from PHL...hour + 10 min drive, no wonder no one wants to take us lol

I think I may just end up going straight to the airport after the tourny and chilling there until its time for my flight, seems like it would be alot cheaper/easier.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Rides should be covered for everyone.

Izumi, Rigel, dmbrandon, PRiDE, and BlackWaltz from my crew alone will be driving. There are also many other carpools staying.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I was gonna offer that we all split a cab if we can't find anyone, but then I checked exactly how far Inui's is from PHL...hour + 10 min drive, no wonder no one wants to take us lol

I think I may just end up going straight to the airport after the tourny and chilling there until its time for my flight, seems like it would be alot cheaper/easier.
That seems to be a good idea.

After the tourney on Sunday we can just take the train to the airport.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ROOM 147 NO LONGER HAS A ROOM LEADER BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE 100% CONFIRMING FOR SOMETHING, TAKING ON AN IMPORTANT ROLE, AND THEN DECIDING LAST MINUTE TO NOT GO. I NEED A TWO-DAY ROOM LEADER.

This is 100% necessary. If nobody steps up to the plate, someone's getting screwed when they show up.

noodles

Smash Champion
your making alot of money at this lol.
your also going to break the record for housing the most people

Inui

Banned via Warnings
your making alot of money at this lol.
your also going to break the record for housing the most people
I'm making $0. I don't own the hotel and I'm not making a profit at all off of this.

The owner of the hotel lets me use the banquet halls for tournaments all the time, so it's only fair that I work to make him some money for once.

Top Bottom