• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Housing at Inui's for CoT4: IMPORTANT UPDATES!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna room up (im good practice for the event (no homo)).
:snes:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yoster said:
Just read thru 7 pages....
Inui I'll be room Leader

EDIT: well unless you're allowing more than 8 people to split/stay-in a room, then my group(Korn, Thumbs, Deez, k-9, HMS) will stay with Jcaes and I'll let him be room leader.
You can both be room leaders and just have other people with you. We're all Smashers.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok, here's the list of players that will be in charge of rooms. They will be responsible for whatever happens, so you will listen to them. They obviously have first dibs on beds and decide stuff like that. You have to deal with them when it comes to paying for the rooms. I'd like to thank these people for stepping up to the plate and taking charge. Without them, this couldn't work.

Current Room Leaders

-Inui: I'm not staying in the room that I'll be paying for. If you're not already with one of the carpools/groups coming here that has its own room leader, you can stay in mine. This will probably be really helpful for the people coming in small groups or alone.
-Will: Will is a cool guy from Long Island that is friends with Punishment Divine, someone I've known for many years and trust. He's a good Donkey Kong player.
-Yoster: He's an MD/VA player that I believe is also in charge of a carpool. Unfortunately, I don't know much about him.
-bschung: A member of the Zodiac Braves, he'll be in charge of a room housing 7 of them and 1 additional person. His Dedede can chaingrab you all night if you want.
-BigLou: One of the few players from the South, he'll be housing his smaller group and a few others. I hear he has a beastly Luigi.
-Gonzo: Another MD/VA player that is also part of a big carpool. He'll be housing that group and a few others. I hear this guy invented a lot of Kirby stuff and is good.
-JCeasar: Yet another MD/VA player, he'll be hosting a carpool and some others as well. He's a pretty solid R.O.B. player.
-IceClimbers5: I don't know much about him, but he's taking care of Canada and a few others.
-dmbrandon: I'm putting him in charge of 142 because he's got leadership skills and I can trust him. This is the room for Enemy Controller members only and doesn't cost anything.

The Numbers

-There's a maximum of 8 players per room. The rule at the hotel is 4, so you can't make it obvious that you have more than that in your room. Stay chill and respect the place and everything should be fine. I do not want to see any rooms with more than 8 players. I have my own master key and will be checking on everything to make sure nothing goes wrong.

-Friday: 59 players are staying on Friday. I'm staying in my own room with my family and Rigel is allowed to do so as well. That means 56 players must be taken care of. Atomsk, Izumi, PRiDE, dmbrandon, BlackWaltz, Orion, and Kai are members of Enemy Controller, and thus will be staying in room 142 for free. PRiDE has dibs on the pull out couch bed, and Atomsk, Izumi, and dmbrandon have first dibs on the king sized bed in there. Since Cyanide is with Orion, he'll probably be staying in there with Enemy Controller. Everyone else will have to settle for the couch cushions and the floor with blankets and pillows. An additional 8 players are now already taken care of, meaning 49 players will need housing. This means I'll need 6 room leaders for Friday night if you wish to slash costs as much as possible with the 8 person limit. I currently have 8 room leaders. This means I will not be paying for a room on Friday night and one other person doesn't have to and will be staying with someone else. I need to know who among the 7 other room leaders will only pay for a Saturday room.

-Saturday: After taking into account that Rigel and myself will be staying in my home and Enemy Controller members have Room 142 led by dmbrandon, 62 players will require housing on Saturday night. This means we're going to need an additional two rooms. I'll get one for people this night, as will the person that opted to only be a room leader on Saturday. My room will be used to house the crew S.W.R. from Northern NJ. That crew is large and poor, and having all 8 spots open for them due to me not being there will be good for them. There may be an odd room or two with 6-7 players. I hope paying the extra $1 or whatever doesn't make people kill themselves or others.

(This is all subject to change based on players dropping out or getting added in, but not too dramatically at this point. Worst comes to worse, we deal with a 9 man room or two 7 man rooms or something like that.)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lmao inui wtf!? XD swr the poor crew. ok so im an idiot. when i go with like 8 people what else will i need lol

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Thanks for putting so much effort into organizing this Inui. You're really coming through for a lot of us.

As of now, my car (Me, EE, Hova, CK, Boss) will only need housing for FRIDAY night. I almost forgot that I promised lightxdream we'd stay with them and the NYers on Saturday night.

I'm still willing to be a room leader for Friday night, but it might be easier to have someone else who's staying both night to be the room leader.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
BigLou does have a beastly Luigi. Three other people should call dibs on that.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i have room for 2 ppl inui tell me what housing i can get also how far away from the venue is this?
Everything is answered in the first post. It's 54 minutes from the venue.

If you're going to stay, I need the tags of you and everyone with you. You'll also need to tell me what days you're staying.

Lol, the funniest response ever...

If you don't know who I am....you betta ask some bodiiii!!!!!Arggh!!!
You need to specifically say something like "I am definitely staying on both Friday and Saturday" for me to add you. This isn't a joke topic. I shouldn't need to guess. I wasn't kidding when I said I don't know who you are.

If you can't be serious for one second and answer those questions, then find housing elsewhere. I need definite confirmations along with details, not jokes.

JCeasar said:
Thanks for putting so much effort into organizing this Inui. You're really coming through for a lot of us.

As of now, my car (Me, EE, Hova, CK, Boss) will only need housing for FRIDAY night. I almost forgot that I promised lightxdream we'd stay with them and the NYers on Saturday night.

I'm still willing to be a room leader for Friday night, but it might be easier to have someone else who's staying both night to be the room leader.
Why can't you just stay both days? :(

I need room leaders pretty badly, lol.

ksizzle said:
lmao inui wtf!? XD swr the poor crew. ok so im an idiot. when i go with like 8 people what else will i need lol
You're mostly kids and you guys frequently have money johns. :p

You're going to be in the room I get most likely. Don't worry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates

-JCeasar apparently isn't staying on Saturday. Now I need 2 additional room leaders for Saturday. This is completely necessary. 2 players need to step up to the plate and be responsible in order for everyone to fit. It would be even better if 3 new room leaders stepped up to the plate because it's easier to not have to transfer a room to someone else after JCeasar leaves.
-I'd like to remind everyone to not make it obvious that ~8 people will be in reach room! It's against the hotel's rules to have more than 4. If you make it obvious, they will find out and you'll be in trouble and have to split up and pay more. Be cool and respectful and nothing should go wrong.

Famous

Smash Champion
The way things look, we are not staying...Like I said, we are merely stopping by. If the conditions change I will be sure to tell you by tonight or Friday morning...

I never posted as if this was a game...The real joke was that you didn't know who I was...You still probably don't

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Originally we were just gonna stay Saturday night, and we set up something with lightxdream. He's turned people down just so we could stay there with them, so I'd feel really bad if we ditched them now, sorry.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's currently Thursday and I still need 2 room leaders for Saturday.

Things aren't looking that good for those that get here last on Saturday. ;)

LonVoen

Smash Cadet
Someone earlier said to mention who has cars. Inui already knows this, but I have a car and will be chauffeuring up to four other people to and from the tourney. Anyone who doesn't have a ride is welcome : D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm pretty sure rides are covered, especially with me having Kai as a back-up driver.

WE STILL NEED TWO ROOM LEADERS FOR SATURDAY.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If you don't have anyone by Saturday afternoon, I'll definitely do it, but someone has to take my place as room leader, since I'm staying with BigLou.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
JCeasar, I need people for Saturday, so I had to drop you as a room leader. Thank you very much for stepping up and offering to be one, but I need Saturday people.

I just went to the front desk and worked everything out. Here's another important update. Room leaders should take note of their confirmation number since they'll need it in order to override the fact that the rooms are in my name as of now.

Friday

-Will: I'll be giving Will room 147 with confirmation number 150394.
-Yoster: Room 148 is going to Yoster with confirmation number 150398.
-bschung: The Zodiac Braves will get room 151 with confirmation number 150395.
-BigLou: Room 154 will be the home of the South with confirmation number 150396.
-IceClimbers5: Canada's getting room 155 with confirmation number 150399.
-Gonzo: He'll be in charge of room 156 with confirmation number 150397.
-dmbrandon: He'll be in charge of Enemy Controller's room, which is room 142.
-Inui: Only Rigel and maybe one or two others will be staying with me, and it'll be in my family's rooms.

Saturday

-Will: I'll be giving Will room 147 with confirmation number 150394.
-Yoster: Room 148 is going to Yoster with confirmation number 150398.
-bschung: The Zodiac Braves will get room 151 with confirmation number 150395.
-BigLou: Room 154 will be the home of the South with confirmation number 150396.
-IceClimbers5: Canada's getting room 155 with confirmation number 150399.
-Gonzo: He'll be in charge of room 156 with confirmation number 150397.
-dmbrandon: He'll be in charge of Enemy Controller's room, which is room 142.
-Inui: I'll be in charge of my family's rooms again, and I'll also be getting room 127 for S.W.R with confirmation number 150463.

Ok, I only need 1 more person to be a room leader for Saturday only. That room is room 149 with confirmation number 150464. In order for the Saturday-only people to stay, we need 1 more person to step it up.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
OK I need 2 more people staying with me in the hotel to fill in the maximum 8 people per room. Anyone interested? So far its Me,Korn,Thumbs,Deez,K-9,Hms

Niko_K

Smash Master
Everyone PLEASE get nametags before you get to the hotel, It'll make **** tons easier.

I'll be able to ignore who I want to easier!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Nmetags? Niko, you got some? And btw, people call me Gi or Gichan, NOT IceClimbers 5. this account was made when I was just obsessed with teh climbers in melee.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Unfortunately I lost the qmark hat, so I'll be indistinguishable from all other tall nerds with glasses.

EDIT: How are we supposed to tell which rooms we're in? lol

Top Bottom