• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Housing at Inui's for CoT4: IMPORTANT UPDATES!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Are there even 6 people on the attendance list who are of age and have a credit card? I hope this doesn't end up problematic.
It sure would suck for you guys if there aren't even 6 responsible adults out of that many people.

Boss, you need to stop messing around in here. This isn't a joke topic. You keep saying stuff like "awww im not on the list" as if you're staying here and then you say you're not actually staying here. You're not hosting some tournament here because that will make it obvious I am letting too many people stay in each room.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
how am i messing around i simply said i wanted to go whereever korn/yoster where going...didnt we discuss this on aim....
You joke around too much. I asked if I'm housing you, and you said "nah sike" or some crap like that.

Am I officially 10000000000000000000000% confirming you as staying here or not? Give me a clear answer for once.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Double post for great justice:

Contact me ASAP, responsible adults that can be in charge of the rooms. PM me or text me at 732-829-1805.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Double post for great justice:

Contact me ASAP, responsible adults that can be in charge of the rooms. PM me or text me at 732-829-1805.
If you can't get a sufficient amount, I can put money on my prepaid card. That should work, right?

KingAce

Smash Ace
Inui the canada car has someone who is 20 and someone who is 19, I heard that you have to be 21 to drink/buy cigs and everything else in america and to be considered a adult you have to be 21? If thats the case then I dont know if we can make it...

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Inui the canada car has someone who is 20 and someone who is 19, I heard that you have to be 21 to drink/buy cigs and everything else in america and to be considered a adult you have to be 21? If thats the case then I dont know if we can make it...
Gayest post.

KingAce

Smash Ace
wtf how is that the gayest post i was just asking... bcuz last time michigan came to canada n they wer lik "yea 21 is the legal age in america" and i was trippin out

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
wtf how is that the gayest post i was just asking... bcuz last time michigan came to canada n they wer lik "yea 21 is the legal age in america" and i was trippin out

18 age is for an adult and yes 21 is to buy Alcohol and drink

18 is to buy ciggz

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
if mini tourney happens then

BOSS TEAM! lol :p

and KADAJ!!!!!!! i'll bring new white controller, bring $35 :3 !

BTW 8 people per room ?
then i want to be in room with woodbridge people D:

so that will be me, yoster, thumbs, k9, taj, forte, then.... ck and boss ? 8 total

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Any chance you could take care of this, inui? :)
Well the way I see it is...we can both leave from the hotel at like 10:30ish. But then youll have to wait for like 4 hours there, which I know you dont wanna do...There gotta be an option or something.

Niko_K

Smash Master
This isn't even going to happen if we don't have 6 adults step up to the plate. There is a good chance our car isnt coming now >.<

dmbrandon

Smash Master
If you guys need alcohol to have a good time, it shows a lack of personality. >_>

I'm all for doing what you want in ****, but to skip such a big tournament for a game you guys dedicate such a big part of your life to because of a lack of alcohol for a few days is down right hilarious.

Enjoy canada.

Niko_K

Smash Master
If you guys need alcohol to have a good time, it shows a lack of personality. >_>

I'm all for doing what you want in ****, but to skip such a big tournament for a game you guys dedicate such a big part of your life to because of a lack of alcohol for a few days is down right hilarious.

Enjoy canada.
Brandon you are completely misunderstanding what we're talking about. We're talking about getting adults to use their credit cards to sign out these rooms. I'm not that much of a low life that I would skip out a huge national tournament because I couldn't get drunk. In fact, I'm actually not allowed to drink right now because I'm on accutane and have a terrible liver. I'll die.

Gichan

Smash Champion
For the Canadian room I'll put up my credit card. Niko, we are fine now. I just want three people to join us. Come on homeboys, don't shut us out like that.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Yeah, as of right now I dunno I talked to lain on AIM and it might just be me ambrose niko along with the MI boys leaving percon and gi alone with $100 and 2 nights.... ***** move but we dont have money to pay $30 for housing

KingAce

Smash Ace
Ok dont be a part of it, if we gotta pay $30 for housing then its likely that this trip wont even happen Niko

KingAce

Smash Ace
Niko, a ***** move would be you going with lightxdream and **** on saturday night leaving me ambrose percon and gi having to pay $50 a night between the 4 of us.... since no one else has 4 people travelling that need housing on saturday and sunday night

So as of right now im just gonna go with my best option and try to look out for the rest of the people in the car. If no one is gonna bother to try and find housing then **** it im gonna just look out for myself and ambrose since he is driving and also has been asking for housing

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Me and Orion need housing as well as rides to and from CoT on Saturday and Sunday.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Wow are you stupid. I've had plans to stay with them for weeks. I told you guys that weeks ago as well. Considering you're staying in a hotel with beds, and hygenic products, for only 10 dollars a person. That's a huge steal as it is.

Im the one spotting you cash to pay for the hotel in the first place, what do you have to complain about...

Top Bottom