• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Housing at Inui's for CoT4: IMPORTANT UPDATES!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Soooo.... in who's hotel room the smashfest is going to be held in :)
:snes:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I updated the first post with a few things. Nothing major, just some rules and requests.

Everyone please report to me when you get to the hotel and park in the back. Don't go to the front desk. I'm going to reserve the rooms and take care of you all. If the front desk catches on to how many people are actually staying, you'll have to pay $10 per night instead of $5 because I won't be able to have 8 people per room.

You must be respectful towards the hotel and the rooms. Do not trash the rooms. Pay attention to details. Don't leave garbage around. Don't destroy the bathrooms. Keep in mind that there are guests staying here. Don't be too loud. Treat the hotel as if it's someone else's house...because it is.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Was more of a general question not a serious question ... <_< but thanks.

@boss : doubles and singles or just singles?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I live at this hotel. My dad works here and is highly trusted by the owner. I need to be trusted by management in order to continue hosting tournaments here.

I can't afford to not be serious. I have to avoid any problems and mistakes.

I can't do anything to endanger that high amount of trust in my father and I.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
My flight is gonna be coming in Saturday morning, so Ill only need to stay Saturday night.

(Knowing might help organize rooms or w/e)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im on the list do i need to post all my info anyway?

anyway

Name: Seibrik
Home: Fl
Transportation: Flying
Rides: Needed all ways
Arrival: Friday Night 8Pm (need ride from airport)
Departure: Monday mornin 10Am (ride to airport)
Main: King Dedede :)

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Waltz might be heading down Friday. Not sure what time. You'll have to contact him to see when he will be heading down.

That is.. if you still have room of course. :\

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Room for one more on sunday night? :)
I would need a ride from the venue and then preferably a ride up to the airport afternoon monday.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yesssssss :cool:
I love roy dittos, and to be honest I've been eyeing that roy in your posts for a while now lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
anyone who wants to be in the turney meet me in the lobby with 1 dollar or 2 dollars for both....
Not happening. You will not let them know how many people are actually staying there.

Alice said:
Waltz might be heading down Friday. Not sure what time. You'll have to contact him to see when he will be heading down.

That is.. if you still have room of course. :\
Charles is an elite member of Enemy Controller. Enough said.

Sethlon said:
Room for one more on sunday night?
Sunday night? The tournament will be over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUGE SUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE

Here is exactly how everything will work out when it comes to paying and checking in.

-I have 5 rooms reserved for Friday and 6 rooms reserved for Saturday.

-I need 1 person to be in charge of each room. You will be paying for it with a credit card or debit card and signing in. You'll collect money from the rest of the people staying in the room. If you need any help, just ask me. You must be an adult and have a credit card or debit card. If nobody is willing to do this, I can't house you. I don't want to sign and pay myself because I'll be held financially responsible for what you guys do. If you're going to be in charge of a room, please let me know in a PM and contact me as soon as you arrive at the hotel. I'll give you the room number and a confirmation number.

-All of the rooms are on the side of the hotel I live on. Rooms 147, 148 151, 154, 156 are reserved for Friday. On Saturday, room 155 will be added to the mix. I live in rooms 143 and 144 with my family and Enemy Controller will be staying in room 142.

-It's $50 per night, after taxes, which is a really good deal. That's $50 even per night. The Friday and Saturday rooms will be $100 for the entire weekend. The Saturday only room is just $50 for the one night. If you have 8 people in a room, that's $12.50 per person for the whole weekend.

-There are benefits to doing it this way. It saves me a lot of trouble and stress. It also means I don't really care about how many people are in each room as long as you respect the hotel and don't make it obvious that a lot of people are staying in each room.

Niko_K

Smash Master
So we can't stay on Sunday?! Driving back to Canada that late at night won't go to well with Ambrose....

I hope I can still go now xD.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So we can't stay on Sunday?!
If you pay for another night, sure. I never said you couldn't stay on Sunday. You just have to pay another $50 for the room and let me know. I said I can't really help Sethlon with his departure problem.

I seriously do need 5 responsible adults for the Friday and Saturday groups and 6 for Saturday. If nobody is willing to put the $100 on their credit/debit card and get money from people to split the cost, this isn't going to work. Please PM me if you wish to be in charge of a room. As of now, it's ~$10.20 per person for the people staying both Friday and Saturday, so nothing has really changed with the rates. Don't worry.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Are there even 6 people on the attendance list who are of age and have a credit card? I hope this doesn't end up problematic.

Top Bottom