• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Housing at Inui's for CoT4: IMPORTANT UPDATES!

Gichan

Smash Champion
It's not like I DON"T want to spend a lot, I do not want to spend so much for no reason! You see, I do not want to pay $100 for a weekend when people in the same car are going to get away with like $12.50 or less. At the moment I just people to join my room. Percon and I so far. Maybe the others if three of yuo decide to join. OR, Percon and I will join any room with available space for two. Anyone?

Percon

Smash Lord
Oh... oh. Well that's interesting.

Um... I don't want to pay 25$ a night for housing. I don't think I can do that.

Niko, can you ask MI if we can squeeze just two more into their room? I'm tiny. I can sleep in the bath.

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
lol Percon, guys its not a big deal, we can simply divide the total number of people to the rooms so there is an equal amount of people in each meaning that everyone pays the same.

Problem solved :)
Also check the Kirby thread Percon, something i want u to c about Final Cutter. Also if u do come to the hotel u wanna team for the 1$ tourney?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Can I request housing for my car for Friday and Saturday night? It will be me, EE, Hova, CK, and (probably) Boss. We don't mind sharing a room with another group, sleeping on the floor, etc.

We will not need help with transportation but we won't be able to take any extra people either.

Is there any other info you need?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Can I request housing for my car for Friday and Saturday night? It will be me, EE, Hova, CK, and (probably) Boss. We don't mind sharing a room with another group, sleeping on the floor, etc.

We will not need help with transportation but we won't be able to take any extra people either.

Is there any other info you need?
Stay with us, that way we all get cheap housing. And are you there for friday night as well?

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Guys, please someone step up and let Inui know he can use your cards! If we don't do that, we're all ****ed. We're all responsible members of a community, it's not like you're going to get ****** over.

SERIOUSLY, PLEASE Q_Q

Gichan

Smash Champion
Alrgiht man, tell him ONE card here. For the Canadians. Now other people step up.

btw @Jceasar. We currently have four people in the room (KingAce, Ambrose, Percon, and myself Gi) and so there only leaves room for four of you. We can mix and match when we are there but hopefully people will just fit themselves into rooms. if only four of you come, perfect, if another comes then we'll just see when we get to the hotel?

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Alright my friend Will just said we can use his credit card. It'll be four Long Islanders, so that leaves like four-five more people. Anybody have that number that wants to be a part?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
We'll be there Friday and Saturday night, and it will almost definitely be 5 of us.

I don't mind using my credit card for a room as long as the people staying with me have the cash on hand.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Alright cool, can you give me your cell # so we can call you guys to like meet up or soemthing when we get there?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
noodles416 said:
how much more room is there?
I can house the whole tournament if need be, dude. It's a hotel.

If you can't get a sufficient amount, I can put money on my prepaid card. That should work, right?
It should be ok...

KingAce said:
Inui the canada car has someone who is 20 and someone who is 19, I heard that you have to be 21 to drink/buy cigs and everything else in america and to be considered a adult you have to be 21? If thats the case then I dont know if we can make it...
lol, you'll be fine.

zelda_master_timmy said:
Its 12:35 PM on Monday (Flight departs), I was thinking of my Saturday flight and got confused.
I don't think I can help you.

Korn said:
BTW 8 people per room ?
then i want to be in room with woodbridge people D:

so that will be me, yoster, thumbs, k9, taj, forte, then.... ck and boss ? 8 total
One of you needs to be a room leader then.

Thiocyanide said:
Me and Orion need housing as well as rides to and from CoT on Saturday and Sunday.
Got it.

JCeasar said:
I'll add you guys.

I can consider you a room leader, right? You said you don't mind if people pay for it, and they will.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER IMPORTANT UPDATE

I will be going to the front desk to reserve more rooms. The number of people that I'm housing has now jumped to 71.

I'm going to need 8 people to be what I'm going to refer to as "room leaders." They're going to be the ones in charge of a room and the ones that pay for it and collect the money from the people staying in those rooms.

bschung, JCeasar, IceClimbers5, and Will are the only room leaders currently. I will throw a room down on my own card, so we have 5 so far. I have bolded the names of room leaders in the original post.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I have no idea if mrdc is going to cot4 now. He told me he would let me know tonight but he just signed off aim so I dunno. Kinda sucks for me too bc we were supposed to team

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Inui I can throw down my credit card. I want the money for every1s share like asap, cuz otherwise I won't be able to pay the credit.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui I can throw down my credit card. I want the money for every1s share like asap, cuz otherwise I won't be able to pay the credit.
BigLou, right? I'll confirm you as a room leader. You'll definitely get the money from people right away or they won't be staying here, lol.

Thanks!

Current Room Leaders

-Inui (my room will have 8 players not including myself)
-JCeasar (MD/VA player)
-bschung (NJ player, member of Zodiac Braves)
-BigLou (With Reflex's group)
-IceClimbers5 (Canada)
-Will (NY player)
-Gonzo (MD/VA player)

I need 1 more!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I thought u had me, GOnzo, Beaker, Candy, Deez and 5 other smashers we find there
Ooooooh snap, my bad! I forgot that you're a room leader! Thanks!

Javi said:
inui can you house me and triad prodigy?
How are you getting to the hotel and venue? You're driving? If so, yes, and I hope you can fit others in your car if needed.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Just read thru 7 pages....
Inui I'll be room Leader

EDIT: well unless you're allowing more than 8 people to split/stay-in a room, then my group(Korn, Thumbs, Deez, k-9, HMS) will stay with Jcaes and I'll let him be room leader.

Top Bottom