• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

Italianman25B

Smash Rookie
lol its like "hey guys whats up Im new to the scene and THAT GUYS A DICKKKKK cause he beat me" loolololololooolllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooolollo everyones gonna like you now

also screaming only worked the first time it doesn't bother me anymore, the only reason I'll ever drop a grab is cause Im dumb and practicing is boring. Also Im pretty sure mjg would like 2 stock me cause Tl has like 287 projectiles and thats sooooOOOOOoOooooooo annoying lol
haha sorry guy its my only memory of you guys and a pretty good conversation starter as you can see

PEEF!

Smash Hero
careful if you play peef he might go super gay and not let you switch. he did that to one of my friends who ***** him at SMYM10
It is merely following the rules. To allow a breech of the rules is to hand one player an unfair advantage.

PS: It was a 2-1 set, every match was high% last stock. No ****.

Nuris

Smash Lord
HAI GUIZ
i might go to this
i might bring setups
i might house for it
:/

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
lol its like "hey guys whats up Im new to the scene and THAT GUYS A DICKKKKK cause he beat me" loolololololooolllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooolollo everyones gonna like you now

also screaming only worked the first time it doesn't bother me anymore, the only reason I'll ever drop a grab is cause Im dumb and practicing is boring. Also Im pretty sure mjg would like 2 stock me cause Tl has like 287 projectiles and thats sooooOOOOOoOooooooo annoying lol
lmfao, well said david.

Rat

Smash Lord
If u and kelly are going let me get a ride. I'll help with the gas monies.

Also I'm thinking about driving to this so if neither of you wants to drive I might do so. I'll figure something out about next week.

Radium88

Smash Lord
how many people are gonna be here for melee? rough estimate.

Is kels/tink/bigd/darkrain/KC coming to this?
If you are asking whether how many from the brawl list will be for melee, I'm not sure but an overall estimate for the attendance is:

KC: 5-10
Springfield: 5
St Louis: quite a few (at least 8) Probably more than this but I'm not sure....
Peoria: 5 ish?
Champaign: at least 2
Poplar Bluff: at least 2
Chicago: ~3-4?? Tink can you give a rough estimate from Chicago pls?
Rolla: 3-4
Wisconsin: ~4

So if everyone comes to this, possibly around 30 - 40 people. :chuckle: This makes me happy.

Tink

Smash Hero
we will have atleast 4 or 5....with rat, thats me, kels and rat for sure going....we can also prolly get maybe, vro, ray, damien, sveets ppls.....so we should have atleast 4, maybe 5.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
What do you need to rig? Just Ike F-Smash over and over. The odds are in your favor! I think that, statistically, you could probably win based on that. lol
I rigged Joker's tournament so that I could play Ally early. I assumed no one else wanted to, so I took the challenge.

Radium88

Smash Lord
I want more cookies!!!! :laugh:
I want some cookies.
I can has kookEs?
Haha I will have a smoregishborg (how the hell is that spelled?) of cookies. Been making a menu in my head.

snickerdoodles too good
Did you know I brought some to teh tourney? I don't know if anybody could tell because I effed them up hardcore. Not only were they too overcooked but I didn't roll them in the sugar; instead I accidentally dumped the sugar into teh dough......

Nuris

Smash Lord
I WILL MAKE EVEN BETTER COOKIES THAN THAT WOMAN.
Just because women do nothing but cook/bake doesn't mean they're good at it. Women bake. MEN are bakers.

JAAAAAAAAAY KAAAAAAAAAY

Tomacawk

Smash Master
there is a separate thread for the melee part of this tournament. chicago has the coolest smashers, it's too bad they're all newbies

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Peanut Butter Cookies are the best. I'll eat any cookie, but I'll gobble those up. May I put in a request for those?

alt-F4

Smash Ace
I WILL MAKE EVEN BETTER COOKIES THAN THAT WOMAN.
Just because women do nothing but cook/bake doesn't mean they're good at it. Women bake. MEN are bakers.

JAAAAAAAAAY KAAAAAAAAAY
phil i have missed you more than you could possibly imagine.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
radium will you be baking any vegan cookies? egg replacers are cheap and rice/soy/almond milk is a fine substitute for milk--it will also make your cookies far healthier

Top Bottom