• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I don't think I'm staying overnight, I'm only ~100 minutes away from the venue
maybe springfield is having different plans though? I'm not sure who's driving me, so they'll have to talk in this thread. TBH I don't want to stay overnight at any tourny that is not a circuit

Radium88

Smash Lord
...guess I will not be at the housing :(
Either me & Rauleen or me & Tinky are ****** beer pong Nuff said. Lain wont do **** because rauleen carried him last time. Its a rap and **** will get very real.

Dont forget TTT will be there to **** in Beerpong to.

We just need to get viperboy & company out to this and well be set.
um yeah. sorry but i have decided you are playing wif me. ur skills are adequate to play wif me.

@zoze: u need housing? i thought u were close to stl?

hunger!

Smash Champion
im just going to go ahead and dibs radium's bed or legan's bed for my sleeping arrangements. i think we can all agree with this. ok good. deal.

Tink

Smash Hero
to bad legan, your going from fox back to link when you team with rauleen instead of me =).

if i can get big C here, veryyy doubtful, we would nottt be losing =).

Tink

Smash Hero
i was talking beer pong newbbb.....but ya, i figured we would travel together in a chicago car anyway heh.

Dart

Smash Lord
First i saw tink and kels confirm they were going so i was like :)

then i saw that they were teaming so then i was like :(

stop teaming together >.<

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Chicago often drives home the night of a tournament, even if it's a ludicrous idea and situation. I'd be surprised if they stayed, even though this is a decent sized drive for them

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Okay about the documentary, how would roughly about a minute, excluding gameplay footage intro, of questions in the actual video, maybe about 7 to 10 people per video?

Basically, time line will look like this.

0:00 to 1:00? - Intro (Tourney footage/fun stuff/commentary stuff)
1:00 ish to 9:00 ish? - People's interviews + More tourney footage (Gameplay Intro of said person + questions)
10:00 + - Out-takes?

Radium88

Smash Lord
im just going to go ahead and dibs radium's bed or legan's bed for my sleeping arrangements. i think we can all agree with this. ok good. deal.
We both have full beds, I think, well at least mine is I know fer shure because I bought it so 2 people can fit comfortably. Maybe legan's is a queen.

Lawl, if any of yous sleep in my room, no funny business or I'll go super saiyan on yo behinds. Btw, 2 people can sleep on the floor and one other person on the bed. Legan can probably have 1 or 2 other people. Steve's room is reserved. So first come first serve on the rooms and rest of the house.

to bad legan, your going from fox back to link when you team with rauleen instead of me =).

if i can get big C here, veryyy doubtful, we would nottt be losing =).
Ouch Tink. I slap a glove at you.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Iowa will probably help you guys advertise your Tourney with the Tourney we're having this weekend. At least I will. :laugh:

lain

Smash Master
Either me & Rauleen or me & Tinky are ****** beer pong Nuff said. Lain wont do **** because rauleen carried him last time. Its a rap and **** will get very real.

Dont forget TTT will be there to **** in Beerpong to.

We just need to get viperboy & company out to this and well be set.
I totally ***** **** up everytime me and Rauleen teamed!

Radium88

Smash Lord
I totally ***** **** up everytime me and Rauleen teamed!
That was because you were teamed up with me ;D Anybody I team up with, we ****.

I dunno, I'm pretty sure that at Nicole's house we beat you guys AND Rauleen did better than you. Get *****.
As much as the latter is true, pretty sure we beat you guys. But I'm all up for redo if it can't be concluded.

I need to sleep. WTF am i doing?

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
nope everyones going to this melee tournament. If anyone went to this it only would've been me and one other person anyways and we couldn't find a way down there.
I see. We were hoping for Minnesota to show up with a group, but hope to see you guys at this.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Okay guys, I need some help on who I should interview for this Documentary.

Right now so far, I have..

Big Names:
Legan
Lain (If he wants to be in it, since he was already in the other one, correct?)

Others: (Could be up and comers, locals, whatever.)
Rauleen
Mike
Maybe FAE?

Help me out guys.

TP

Smash Master
If you don't interview TP, you don't interview the most awesome guy in the entire world of Smash.

:034:

Prawn

Smash Master
If I come interview me and I'll tell you how much you all suck compared to massachusetts

yeeeeeeeee

Legan

Smash Lord
If I come interview me and I'll tell you how much you all suck compared to massachusetts

yeeeeeeeee
Whooooo arree jooo???

Nah you play with my boy PatG so you must be mad good. You can come stay with us since supposedly you know how to drink.

darkatma

Smash Hero
interview tink, kels, vro if he comes, and atma for melee.
lol i probably don't needa be interviewed

also, someone make vro comeeee
I'm hella homo for him (no homo)

Basically, I've learned that if i wanted to be a good peach player, I haveta be gay.

Just look at some of the top peaches:
texas's top 3:
Smiles, Xelic, DoH, all gay
CA's top peaches:
Pink Shinobi, MacD, Alan, all gay

=[

Nicole

Smash Champion
Okay guys, I need some help on who I should interview for this Documentary.

Right now so far, I have..

Big Names:
Legan
Lain (If he wants to be in it, since he was already in the other one, correct?)
Dphat
MJG
Affinity
Ripple
Hunger
Zeton

-Probably alot more big names too that I'm forgetting - ALOT of good people are coming to this.-

Others: (Could be up and comers, locals, whatever.)
Rauleen
Mike
Maybe FAE?

Help me out guys.
You should probably interview Andrew, as he is the possible best Olimar in the MW. Probably should interview Fino too, as he's also the possible best Olimar in the MW. Also, I think Razor & Joker (IA) are coming to this and they're incredibly good. You are interviewing everyone, and not just people from the STL area, amirite? I think you should interview everyone that goes to Will's house regularly also, as they/we are the actual smash community of STL, and it's important to get a whole picture of one area's community.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Peach has few options to create openings, so you kinda do have to be super gay and wait for people to flub up
also, someone make vro comeeee
I'm hella homo for him (SUPER homo)

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
kk Nicole sounds good, maybe we could just all, the STL Community, count as like one or two people in the video? Dunno, I'll get a lot of footage, then we'll take a big vote on who should be in the video.

I don't wanna' go randomly **** ride the bigger named people, so I will make an announcement about the video tourney day, and maybe make like a sign up or something of people who would potentially want to be a part of it?

Iunno, here's an idea, (I'm going to use Legan an as example):

Lets say during his interview, Legan says how much the community has been stepping it up, with hype, skill, general enthusiasm, etc etc.

I could show clips of the crowd going nuts over a crazy comeback, with Legan's voice dubbed over the initial sound of the crowd(Though the crowds cheers and stuff would still be in, Legan's voice would be dominate, kind of going hand in hand?)

Sound good for one potential idea?

And maybe for STL's community intro, I could have us all at the end of our respective sections say "And we're the St Louis Smash Community." and kind of group it together?

Top Bottom