• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Yeah I had it recorded but it's lost amongst my old tapes of videos from my old camera.

Dun worry we'll get epic **** recorded at this coming tourney.

I like the idea of a documentary. Who else would be down, and would help me plan some stuff out for it, cause I'm all for it, hella' hype.

Also the quitting thing, if you quit Steve, considering I'm a lot worse then you + how close I was to seriously quitting all Smash all together after the AR, yet I didn't, and am stepping up my game ten fold with a worse character then Diddy, we will no longer be pals. True story.

If we did this documentary I'd wanna' pull people aside and **** and have a one on one with them, and take the important **** out for the video, would anyone besides STL Locals who actually know me be down for this? Cause I really like the idea a whole lot.

Also, anyone interested to take some of my money?
I can do like one more 10$ ish money match, or a couple more 1$ ones.
I have about 10$ more I can throw around that I won't be spending for food.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Milk, you should do that. It'd be awesome-sauce. I've been wanting to do something like that for a while actually, I was planning on bringing my video camera too, so maybe we can tag team some stuff or something. I'm sure anyone who you talk to wouldn't mind talking to you.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
From what I've gathered, I'm an alright guy, so should be good.

Small favor for anyone interested in the actual planning of this documentary:

Could you maybe right down a couple possible questions to ask, so I don't have to completely spitball?

alt-F4

Smash Ace
It's ok milk even if i quit, it will only be traveling cause of work/school/money johns. i will still play and once i get this game figured out so that it feels natural like sf4 does (even though im not super good i just understand that game so much better) then you ****ers better look out ;P

also if you are staying here for the tourney milk you can get a ton of footage plus use my room for interviews.... cause the rest of the house is gonna be ****ing nuts, and I hope im not being a **** when i say that hopefully i wont have to use my room for sleeping space (I will if we really need it though)

Also i dont have much editing experience but i am down for helping out in any way i can for a doc sir.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
kk cool, don't quit dawg, you're good as hell.

Yeah I'm staying there, we can get a few interviews and stuff at the house, but it'd be best at the tourney, when everyone's got their serious face on, but we're gonna' get a WHOLE **** load of footage. I'm going to bring my SD card, with the hack for infinite replays, and we'll save all the good replays to my SD card, and then I can record them at home.

I have an idea; when introducing each Smasher, have a little bomb *** highlight of them playing to introduce them, then maybe in the corner have a little video clip of their good **** playing?

I just need some help with the questions/ideas to make it interesting, I have the editing down fine.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Possible questions:
-When/why/how did you get into the competitive scene
-why play the character you main (especially if it's a low teir)
-favorite part of the community

I will start thinking of more

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll bring my huge *** laptop so we can use live stream if there is internet.

I'd also be up for a documentary

Legan

Smash Lord
Dark's comment was totally lame and unwarranted :\ Why are people trying to get up in Rauleen / Lain's business anyway? Jesus christ, get a life.

Anyway, regarding Legan's quote in Lain's sig... It's not actually because of the video Affinity posted.

Although Lain's name is ALSO Will, his quote of Legan is referring to me (Will). Legan likes to talk **** on me to "cool pros" for no reason and then make fun of me "because I'm gay".

...anyway it's because I pointed out how stupid some anti-suicide-ko rule was... cause you know, I'm gay and terrible at this game and no one likes me. Or something like that, I think that's the joke. It's hilarious, boy howdy.

I feel like you're implying that I dislike you. I wouldnt say I talk **** on you, I think you're just buying into whatever a little ***** said that likes to incite drama, I tell you to your face all the time that you're homo , doesnt mean I dislike you.

I do agree im a "cool pro" though.

Cook

Smash Master
All y'all need to shut the **** up about dumb ****. And by all y'all I mean the people that have been saying dumb ****. If you suspect that you might be one of those people then you're probably right.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Which two people would wanna' do most of the commentary(Obviously rotating out when their match is called)?

I'd be more than happy to do it, who would wanna' be my love partner co host?

Radium88

Smash Lord
*Starts pumping iron for this tournament*
Lawl, not too much muscle please. I don't like body builders ;)

houssssing anyone?

just for the night after the tournament so i dont need to jump on a bus right back
*sigh* no one reads my post. I addressed this previously but here it is again....*sniff*

HEY PRAWN
You will probably be housed with Nicole. Where are you coming from? There is a greyhound bus line station 20 mins from the venue but if you are planning on coming Friday night, I will come pick you up and take you to Nicole's. If you are coming Saturday morning, I'll see if anybody else can pick you up (I'll be busy TO-ing). There is a metro line that has a stop close to the venue, maybe <5 min drive from the venue. Anybody else coming with you?

HEY ANYBODY COMING IN BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT!

If anybody else is taking the bus, I'll pick yous up. PM me though.

If anybody is flying in, the airport is also about <5 min drive to the venue but I'll come pick you up and take you to your housing if you come in on Friday night.

Why are people trying to get up in Rauleen / Lain's business anyway? Jesus christ, get a life.

But the real story is... wieners and poop, and also a moose! I can't believe how close we are to this, hype hype hype hype hyyypppeee!!
This is the true story... of two strangers...work together and have their lives taped... to find out what happens... when people stop being polite... and start getting real...The Real World.... er Smashboards?

But also, T-minus 24 days? o_0

Mostly cause there's like a 10:1 ratio of guys to girls. At least. But hey I mean if guys can get in discounted for being really really really good looking I'm all for it.

I mean I'm down, but if you want any behind the curtains action it's gonna cost ya.
I love how no one in this thread has any effing idea who I am, and yet I'm soliciting prostitution. (just joking about the butt secks) :chuckle:
Haha true true but I'm the TO and I'm a girl and I'm straight sooo.... but haha, it was my co-TO's idea so I guess he probably has the most say in it. I'll see you at Joker's ;)

Prawn

Smash Master
If I come to this I'll be coming from Massachusetts LOL. Maybe 1 other person with me

if I end up coming and getting housed, just know that while I will accept it not happening(cause of parents/lives/personal preference), if the housee would like, I am very down for dranking and will buy enough for me/a few kids.

but yeah thats only if people are cool with that. If not I'll just act like a little christian school buy.

but yeahyuz imma try. and hunger if i go then mm wario v ics is like 80:20 ics favor

i've gotten a lot better too GET @ ME

Radium88

Smash Lord
If I come to this I'll be coming from Massachusetts LOL. Maybe 1 other person with me

if I end up coming and getting housed, just know that while I will accept it not happening(cause of parents/lives/personal preference), if the housee would like, I am very down for dranking and will buy enough for me/a few kids.

but yeah thats only if people are cool with that. If not I'll just act like a little christian school buy.
MASSACHUSETTS? **** just got real.

Anyways, that made me laugh. If drinking is a problem....well if it's not okay with Nicole (lawl) and it's only you and maybe one other person, we may be able to fit one or 2 more plus if you know hunger and only hunger, might be better to house with us if that is the case.

We'll keep you posted BUT you DO have housing so don't worry about that.

lain

Smash Master
PRAWWWNNNN I can't believe you're (possibly) coming! I heard those IC's been ****** MA.

Are you bringing stuff? Or do you need me to cause you can just pay me back when I come?

Also I am so down to get drunk every night of and around this tourney.

Nicole

Smash Champion
There COULD be drinking at my house. My parents will be there, but they'll be in bed and probably wouldn't care. If we aren't too loud. I have a ping pong table downstairs which COULD be used for beer pong if anyone's interested.

But noise is seriously a factor.

ps - Hunger, I will tentatively take that as a compliment.

pps - I have some sweet Lain glasses I got from the movie theater.

ppps - Prawn can stay with me I GUESS. :p

gantrain05

Smash Master
i totally still plan on going to this if i can make it, even if i haven't played smash in like 2 months and will probably suck yet again. all of this thanks to me being a tool.

Prawn

Smash Master
I'm a ****ing fantastic beer pong player,

looking up bus's and stuff now its like 24 hour rides LOL w/e i'll drink nyquil or something during it.

And lain I'm not gonna bring stuff so if I confirm I'm going you can just pick me up a handle of SoCo yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Radium88

Smash Lord
i totally still plan on going to this if i can make it, even if i haven't played smash in like 2 months and will probably suck yet again. all of this thanks to me being a tool.
D00d it's 3 weeks away. Plenty of time to practice ;D

I **** AT BEER PONG BTW. No joke. Now there's a game where everybody wants to be my partner.

Prawn

Smash Master
beer pong mms me and lain v anyone

Edit: what town is that greyhound in?

double edit: Found it, trying to work out a schedule right now I'm like 50/50 this bus ride is sooooooooo long lol

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, i wont have my reg beer pong parnter at this, but im down to take someone out =)....what rules do u play with, cause everyone seems to play with pretty close rules, but with little variations.

Legan

Smash Lord
Either me & Rauleen or me & Tinky are ****** beer pong Nuff said. Lain wont do **** because rauleen carried him last time. Its a rap and **** will get very real.

Dont forget TTT will be there to **** in Beerpong to.

We just need to get viperboy & company out to this and well be set.

MJG

Smash Hero
Either me & Rauleen or me & Tinky are ****** beer pong Nuff said. Lain wont do **** because rauleen carried him last time. Its a rap and **** will get very real.

Dont forget TTT will be there to **** in Beerpong to.

We just need to get viperboy & company out to this and well be set.
Haha

On a serious note, I heard that 2 black people were gonna be ****** some people with their mid/low tier mains in doubles :laugh:

alt-F4

Smash Ace
I could use a beerpong partner, i am pretty good at throwing and unholy at drink tanking ask radium/legan i can mother****ing drink

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Does anyone have a Mic, if so we could totally do Commentary?
I've got all that, I can handle the equipment for Melee commentary.

This is looking madd good.

Housing question: Melee players (Tink, MattR, TomR, Deku, Dmac...etc) where are you guys staying Saturday night? Thats where I want to be.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yo i dont drink beer
but i'll take a shot every cup lmao
tink play a round with me? I think the table is right next to the bakery

Top Bottom