• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

Radium88

Smash Lord
:( oh noes...everyone seems to be getting effing sick. Get some Vitamin Cs people!

Feel better Milk!. I will keep you up to date about tonight.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Zeke D-tilted you twice with Mario on the first video, so you automatically lose that game. And what the freak at second video's ending???

To be honest, I'm pretty sure you can beat the Lucario mains in Kansas.

TP

Smash Master
Minnesota is interested. =)
Make sure Breezy comes. I went ROB at NK2, and he went Ganon and took all the glory. Now I'm ready to go Ganon and outplace him, but for that to happen he needs to show up. I'm calling you out Breezy.

:034:

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Milk!! add me to your MM for a shilling...
I dont know the actual monetary equivalent here so how bout just some friendlies

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Hope to see any of you guys in this Thread at Joker's this weekend! Us Iowans are ready to travel for this, so HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!

Prawn

Smash Master
so since I'm not going to pound this looks like fun lololol.

are there greyhounds near the venue?

will anyone house me D:

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMO4hU32XJY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7NOpXLmfck

Had a night of friendlies with a buddy who is starting to kinda' get serious. How did I do?
Hey Milk. When edgeguarding, wait/bait his double jump then try and hit him (don't know if it works as well with lucario, it's good with mk). This may sound a little weird, but roll more. Lucario's roll is gay as hell. I thought maybe you could've grabbed more in the 1st match; 2nd match you were grabbing him all day. Other than that you have a pretty good mind for lucario.

P.S. Zeke is suprisingly good as well.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I'm still not really used to rolling all that much to begin with, I always feel so helpless, regardless who it is, even though Luca has an amazing roll.

The baiting the dj works pre well, though with Lucario's options, my best option is an aura sphere, and I am stressed to find a proper time to charge one with him, or a fair, which kinda' leaves me open to get punished my a nair or uair from Mario.

But that's just my opinion, and I only started maining him last Tuesday, lol.

But thank you for the criticism, I wanna' get better, and am still kind of confused on who I should use. :(

Also, just noticed your edit, yeah he's got a lot of potential, he just bought a Wii for when Monster Hunter Tri comes out, and I think he's gonna' get Brawl too.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Put me as a maybe for this, things have changed. Financially anyways, I will still attempt to make this.

I'm assuming the discount for being hot only applies to females? :laugh:

BOLT08

Smash Lord
I can make that work, be ready with the buckets of water. Cause I'm going to be very very warm.

But for reals, I'll see what I can do to make this.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Put me as a maybe for this, things have changed. Financially anyways, I will still attempt to make this.

I'm assuming the discount for being hot only applies to females? :laugh:
Why would you assume that?? :p

Btw, housing assignments have been established. I will ask Milk! to update the OP and it should be up by the end of the week. I listed it off by state but if your state isn't on there, please PM me or Milk!. Also, the people within the state is base off of the tentative roster.

For those whose name is on there, please PM the housers for addresses.

so since I'm not going to pound this looks like fun lololol.
are there greyhounds near the venue?
will anyone house me D:
You will probably be housed with Nicole. Where are you coming from? There is a greyhound bus line station 20 mins from the venue but if you are planning on coming Friday night, I will come pick you up and take you to Nicole's. If you are coming Saturday morning, I'll see if anybody else can pick you up (I'll be busy TO-ing). There is a metro line that has a stop close to the venue, maybe <5 min drive from the venue. Anybody else coming with you?

If anybody else is taking the bus, I'll pick yous up. PM me though.

If anybody is flying in, the airport is also about <5 min drive to the venue but I'll come pick you up and take you to your housing if you come in on Friday night.

Lawl!!

Minnesota is interested. =)
Um.....that's effing awesome. ^_^

lain

Smash Master
lol good **** @ breaking up, coz lain is probably the filthiest dude i've ever met
I almost cracked up when he was like "Man, I left all my weed in the house"

no hate on his smash skill or anything, coz he's undoubtedly pretty ****ing good, but that dude's life is a mess
You are a very ignorant and immature person.

That aside, I can't wait for this tournament! More details on wth I'm actually doing coming soon...

Zozefup

Smash Lord
lol @ darkatma

and whats your sig talking Lain? What does Legan's quote mean?

Prawn

Smash Master
houssssing anyone?

just for the night after the tournament so i dont need to jump on a bus right back

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
lol @ darkatma

and whats your sig talking Lain? What does Legan's quote mean?
Dark's comment was totally lame and unwarranted :\ Why are people trying to get up in Rauleen / Lain's business anyway? Jesus christ, get a life.

Anyway, regarding Legan's quote in Lain's sig... It's not actually because of the video Affinity posted.

Although Lain's name is ALSO Will, his quote of Legan is referring to me (Will). Legan likes to talk **** on me to "cool pros" for no reason and then make fun of me "because I'm gay".

...anyway it's because I pointed out how stupid some anti-suicide-ko rule was... cause you know, I'm gay and terrible at this game and no one likes me. Or something like that, I think that's the joke. It's hilarious, boy howdy.

But the real story is... wieners and poop, and also a moose! I can't believe how close we are to this, hype hype hype hype hyyypppeee!!

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
*manly tears*
that touched the something deep in my soul...

im not joking this game has been really frustrating me a lot lately and after watching that full vid i think i am back in a proper mindset

ok i might have been over exagerating a little.

but still...

I <3 all you guys
Steve, if you quit this game, I will die inside. You are way too awesome of a person for me to let you stop playing :) I will not allow it! You will get leet, you will pwn people. You're very good at SF4 so I'm certain that whatever has been holding you back is just something that isn't clicking. When it does click, you're gonna bring the full ****-sauce on and I will not be able to stop hugging you. :D

Also, that video is pretty cool yeah :p Personally though, I'm still waiting for Rofa to finish his documentary, that's gonna be super awesome!

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Why would you assume that?? :p
Mostly cause there's like a 10:1 ratio of guys to girls. At least. But hey I mean if guys can get in discounted for being really really really good looking I'm all for it.

I mean I'm down, but if you want any behind the curtains action it's gonna cost ya.
I love how no one in this thread has any effing idea who I am, and yet I'm soliciting prostitution. (just joking about the butt secks) :chuckle:

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Yeah i cant wait for rofa's vid, and if milk starts putting one together that would be sick too.

I will also be the judge for deciding on whether or not men are sexy enough to get venue waved...

That being said I really like gawdy 80's attire on men, so that may help your chances

*stiffles laugh and crosses fingers*

alt-F4

Smash Ace
Oh man, doesn't Milk have a video of me climbing up on Ogre or something? That was so funny.
did he have a camera for that?!?!?! that would be ****ing amazing... thinking of that first AR all i can say is KOLBY COME TO MORE TOURNEYS!!!! I cant keep being the only rare albino missouri bear around

Tink

Smash Hero
hmmmm....im coming =).

edit: housingggg 0_o? i assume ill be coming with a chicago car of 4-5 ppl.

Top Bottom