• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

MJG

Smash Hero
Okay? I play against Falco all the time, so that's cool I guess?

Also...

Not that I'm going to put any side bet money on it, but Legan would probably win between Fino and Legan. Olimar experience + best Link in the world - being a gay wad = Legan wins.
Haha. I said the tourney, not MM's. I plan on spamming still ^_^

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I wanna' try to play most everyone here at least once. I want people to know me. ;)

Also, so everyone knows I have a speech planned for the beginning of the tourney.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Next Tuesday might be a bit trickier since I'll be back in school, but if Rauleen can get me and take me home again, that night sometime, I'll be able to go.

I was really hoping I could've played your other chars with D3, I was feelin' pretty good about him that night, and Lucario.
I think I'm going to go to the smashfest because I'm low on cash and if I go to trivia, I'll be spending more money there on food and booze. Eff taxes, property and city and county and whatnots....$800 to effing register the car. x_X

Put me as a attendent :D

Yay! =_= sorry don't know who you are or where you're from soo... do you need housing?

@Affinity: lawl

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Rauleen, I got paid Friday, so would you wanna' come get me Tuesday? If not I understand completely.

If you did, we wouldn't really have to leave Will's till like midnight ish anyways. As long as I'm home around that general time frame that night, my dad is coo'.

Also, Leatherhead, I would put you down, but I have no idea where you're coming from...lol.

MJG

Smash Hero
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEYou all suck HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Nicole

Smash Champion
SOOOOOOOO....

hype?

Also, the Iowa thread is pretty bombass right now, if you're bored and want to see some internet drama.

Nicole

Smash Champion
This tournament is in like 2 or 3 weeks.

SOOOOOO.....

I hear someone made flyers to advertise this to locals.

I know that copy and pasting this tournament onto nearby regional threads (IL, WI, IA, KS, MI, KY, OK, etc) will attract any OOS'rs that maybe forgot about this or didn't want to commit very early.

I've been told I'm housing some people, and I'd like to know who, and I bet the people who are coming to this from OOS would like to know where they are staying as well.

People in charge of runnin' this thing, I'm lookin' at you.

Trent

Smash Champion

SOOOOOO.....

I know that copy and pasting this tournament onto nearby regional threads (IL, WI, IA, KS, MI, KY, OK, etc) will attract any OOS'rs that maybe forgot about this or didn't want to commit very early.

I've been told I'm housing some people, and I'd like to know who, and I bet the people who are coming to this from OOS would like to know where they are staying as well.

I think you're housing Iowa and Nebraska? Maybe it changed.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I haven't been informed at all of who is staying where at any point in the thread/on AIM from Rauleen.

I'll talk to her about it tonight and post some updates in the OP.

Radium88

Smash Lord

SOOOOOO.....

The flyer needs to be updated because the pot has changed. Since Will has the template for it, change it please? But I'm thinking the doubles pot should stay as 60/30/10.

We will be figuring housing out later; that's why I said that will probably be updated in about 2-3 weeks prior to the tournament because I still need to talk to peeps, aka you guys so I figured we'd discuss it on Tuesday since most of the people housing will be there. Plus I wanted to know how many melee people wanted/needing housing too or any other brawlers that needed housing.

The 9th of January is actually the 3 week mark so I'm sure most of it will be decided by then, and if not, there is still about 2 weeks left. So yeah, got it all under control. I also will discuss set ups because I have a tentative list of who is bringing what and I need validation so hopefully everyone will be at Will's tomorrow.

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm going to go to the smashfest because I'm low on cash and if I go to trivia, I'll be spending more money there on food and booze. Eff taxes, property and city and county and whatnots....$800 to effing register the car. x_X

Yay! =_= sorry don't know who you are or where you're from soo... do you need housing?

@Affinity: lawl
Im from salina
KS
Im actually zebra but i havent taken the time to change my name here. I think ill be good on housing.

hunger!

Smash Champion
you can confirm at least sago and myself from WI. we're prolly gunna have a car of 4-5 though. and im pretty sure radium is housing us.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I might be bringing 5 or 6 locals to this. They all say they want to go... but locals tend to back out of tournaments last miniute :(.

So everyone be friendly to new scrub players :)

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I can house about 1 car of people-- I was expecting some Iowanians or Kansasinians most likely. Just waiting for things to get decided upon. Me, Rauleen and Nicole should talk about this at my place TUESDAY (as in TOMORROW).

Radium88

Smash Lord
GARSH YOU PEOPLE ARE IMPATIENT AND CAN'T READ!

but i <3 you all anyways. like mmm said, discussion will be discussed tomorrow, Jan. 5th. I've pretty much divided the housing up but would like the opinions of the people doing teh housing.

@hunger!: *squeal!* ^_^

Top Bottom