• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

Radium88

Smash Lord
radium will you be baking any vegan cookies? egg replacers are cheap and rice/soy/almond milk is a fine substitute for milk--it will also make your cookies far healthier
Heh, sure! But I don't know if I'll make all the cookies that way....but I'll make some. It will be interesting but I might make some beforehand and see how they are.

teamin' with judge.
Is he really coming? o_0 [edit: haha um...we'll see about that]

curses!!!!
gtfo and stop trolling :p

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Ahem....

PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW, PEW PEW, PEW, PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW, PEW PEW! PEW PEW PEW, PEW! PEW!!!! PPPPEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!

PEW PEW, PEW PEW, PEW PEW!

PEW PEW, PEW PEW, PEW PEW! PEW PEW, PEW PEW, PEW PEW!

PEW!

PEW PEW!

PEW!

Pew...

PEW-PEW-UP SMASH!!!!!

Someone translate this to braille so the visually impared can watch me Brawl, thanks.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Vegans are f_g_ot_.

FILL IN THE BLANKS!
INCOMING RANT

You caught me--my decision to break all ties to the abomination that is the meat, dairy, and clothing industry and their respective torture, murder, unbelievable pollution (worse than the ENTIRE travel industry combined) and lies through propaganda clearly indicates that I am a homosexual. How pathetic is it that you can' t accept the fact that I'm a vegan to the point where you use derogatory slurs? Not to mention the fact that if the entire world went vegan today, world hunger would end.
The only thing that bothers me more than being made fun of for my life decisions is being made fun of by ignorant, intolerant douchebags.
Heh, sure! But I don't know if I'll make all the cookies that way....but I'll make some. It will be interesting but I might make some beforehand and see how they are.

Of course radium, I don't expect any cookies to be vegan when made by non-vegans, and I don't normally ask to be tailored to. I can handle my own diet. It would just be nice, and healthier, and peanut butter cookies are not hard to make vegan. =)

I leave you with a quote. "If you don't like my opinions leave. But just remember, the animals can't leave the cages that hold them. They are captive and suffering. As you cozy into your bed tonight, try to imagine the pain and the suffering that they endure day after day and night after night. Next time you get some soap in your eyes, try to imagine that pain for 3 or 4 days at a time. Next time you have a stomach ache, try to imagine liquid plumber being poured down your throat till you puke so much blood that you bleed to death. Next time you bump your head, try to imagine being a monkey and getting a steel plate smashed into your skull at 50 miles per hour. Then, only then should you feel compelled to tell me that I'm wrong about my opinions. For all these things have happened in the name of science. They continue in abundance till this day."
-Ricki Rockett

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
I see no problems with Vegans. But I mean humans suffer too. not just animals. My friend had an opportunity to volunteer at either an animal shelter or a homeless shelter and she chose the animal one. I asked her why and she said "I can't imagine little puppies out in the cold with no food or shelter!" I said "But you can imagine human beings in the cold with out food or shelter?" she didn't respond.

Nicole

Smash Champion
"Next time you bump your head, try to imagine being a monkey and getting a steel plate smashed into your skull at 50 miles per hour."
-Ricki Rockett
I hate monkeys, so I'm ok with this.

What is everyone's sudden problem with Nicole's jokes?
Jokes? HAH. I'm 100% serious on the internet at all times. Coincidentally, I hate you Milk, for all the vicious insults you've thrown at me over the years.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I see no problems with Vegans. But I mean humans suffer too. not just animals. My friend had an opportunity to volunteer at either an animal shelter or a homeless shelter and she chose the animal one. I asked her why and she said "I can't imagine little puppies out in the cold with no food or shelter!" I said "But you can imagine human beings in the cold with out food or shelter?" she didn't respond.
Yes, humans also suffer. Humanity brings this suffering to everything it touches. However, the suffering of sentient beings from humanity is a direct result of selfishness because people have grown up thinking meat tastes good, and would much rather ignore the moral and ethical dilemma in their lives for ease.

I fail to see what is so funny. I am insulted and offended. If yall have nothing in your life which brings you passion to stand up for, then I have nothing more to say, because you simply cannot understand.
I hate monkeys, so I'm ok with this.
flawless reasoning

TP

Smash Master
Don't worry Tomacawk, some people just can't be convinced. I'm not a vegan, but I will probably become one once I am responsible enough to handle it well. I respect you for what you're doing.

:034:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
There's nothing to be convinced about. There are 3 options: know of the atrocities of the industry and ignore it, choosing taste over reason, or be ignorant and not know any better, or to make up a false rationalization for yourself to make it "ok"
What is completely disgusting is people find it funny. I can't figure out if yall are serious or trolling, but this is in awful taste.
TP, you should watch Earthlings. It is a free documentary that will give you plenty of motivation.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6361872964130308142&ei=OPlMS9HSGInCrAKQveSDCw&q=earthlings#
Stage 1 of truth:ridicule. It is natural for humans to fear things that take under fire things they support--it is also natural to react violently.

Cook

Smash Master
INCOMING RANT

You caught me--my decision to break all ties to the abomination that is the meat, dairy, and clothing industry and their respective torture, murder, unbelievable pollution (worse than the ENTIRE travel industry combined) and lies through propaganda clearly indicates that I am a homosexual. How pathetic is it that you can' t accept the fact that I'm a vegan to the point where you use derogatory slurs? Not to mention the fact that if the entire world went vegan today, world hunger would end.
The only thing that bothers me more than being made fun of for my life decisions is being made fun of by ignorant, intolerant douchebags.

I leave you with a quote. "If you don't like my opinions leave. But just remember, the animals can't leave the cages that hold them. They are captive and suffering. As you cozy into your bed tonight, try to imagine the pain and the suffering that they endure day after day and night after night. Next time you get some soap in your eyes, try to imagine that pain for 3 or 4 days at a time. Next time you have a stomach ache, try to imagine liquid plumber being poured down your throat till you puke so much blood that you bleed to death. Next time you bump your head, try to imagine being a monkey and getting a steel plate smashed into your skull at 50 miles per hour. Then, only then should you feel compelled to tell me that I'm wrong about my opinions. For all these things have happened in the name of science. They continue in abundance till this day."
-Ricki Rockett
Haha, actually it was me on her account, though she fully endorsed the idea. Anyway, if there was no world hunger then fewer people would die, so I support world hunger.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
INCOMING RANT

Is this really Tomacawk? Doesn't seem like something you would do.

I support you man. I care about people too and I'm glad you are taking some action. Liberal correct?

Oh, expect about 3 from Evansville that will need Sat night housing.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol yes, because without humans, animals wouldn't ravage each other in terrible ways and the world would be peaceful. my sides hurt from all of the laughing.
Human beings are the only animals who inflict pain willingly, knowing it to be pain. Many sick ****ers actually enjoy watching pain.
Yes peef, this is me. There is more to a man besides his love of a video game--sadly, there doesn't seem to be much more to the personality of the others here. And since you asked, I am very conservative on matters of the rights of the individual and the economy (I am a libertarian), but I am also very liberal in my thoughts of society--that is, I am pro choice, I'm all for gay rights, etc.
Are the brawl players going to be in the same room as the melee players? This is my first run in with the brawl community, and I gotta say it makes sense now that brawl has a big following.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
Both games are on different days, and you're grouping the community as a whole, assuming we are all ignorant, over someone making a joke, that's ridiculous.

Seriously, this is getting completely ridiculous. If ANYTHING happens like this at the tourney, I'm going to get people removed from the tournament, no refunds, no questions.

If this gets brought up one more time after this post, I'm going to ****ing freak.

Also, Metal, Pew me again.

I DARE YOU.

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
just to clear things up i wasnt trying to be offensive Tomacawk. sorry if i offended you. i was just makin a point.
Question!
whats the situation on friendlies? will there be time for those?

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Vegans...lol.

I don't see how if everyone was vegan that world hunger would end. I know veggies and fruits don't fill me up very much. Not trying to offend, I just don't understand how it would solve the problem of world hunger?

Also Rauleen, <3 cookies.

Top Bottom