• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Legan, I'll 2$ MM best of 3 CP, and JBM u too, and ripple 1$MM ur sheik vs my fox.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
ALSO COMPLETELY FORGOT TO MENTION THIS.

Anyone with a Video Camera, please help me get tourney for the footage, As I can not record EVERYTHING happening.

Also, Will, Will you help me with interviews after the tourney is over? If we split the people between us, we can get done with enough time for friendlies.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
ALSO COMPLETELY FORGOT TO MENTION THIS.

Anyone with a Video Camera, please help me get tourney for the footage, As I can not record EVERYTHING happening.
lol, footage for the tourney u mean?

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
No, footage OF the tourney, like of the people and stuff.

Because I plan to use that for the documentary.

I want some Melee matches recorded too, for the intro's to the Melee players.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I can probably help with the vidcamera stuff too.

Or at least I can give a video tour. =]

Blue name is hawt

darkatma

Smash Hero
If anyone wants to get their sh*t wrecked in melee. MM Jbm, for realz. This dude will poop you.
lol.

$3 MM vs my sheik
$3 MM vs my peach?

I hope JBM improved coz I 2-0ed him at SMYM 9 or 10, I forget which. The peach one is just coz I need practice against marth, so this way after I wreck JBM with sheik, he'll have the chance to earn it back.

Also, I'm from St Louis, so I'll take any 1$ MMs against my zelda, best of 3
I'll also take all MM's against my falco, but only 2 bucks and under

Also, if phatgamer is coming to this, I want a ****ing rematch.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
He has improved a lot since last Feb. Imo.

This beer pong thing has got me intrigued, however this means I will need Razor to go with since me and him dominate as a team. People should start pestering him to come, cause I don't think just me will be enough.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Darkatma make it 5 each, i hardly carry around that many 1s.

You outplayed me in our set, but i was hardly playing at my best.

But good **** for beating me :D

darkatma

Smash Hero
Darkatma make it 5 each, i hardly carry around that many 1s.

You outplayed me in our set, but i was hardly playing at my best.

But good **** for beating me :D
k 5 bucks each

@ lordydennek, $5 is fine, your sheik vs my peach right?

@ Tinky, peach ditto MM? $5, $10, or $20.
I'll accept any peach ditto MM from anyone. This is my best matchup rofl

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
darkatma i'll mm you, specifying characters is unimportant to me though

anywhere between $1 and $5

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
ooh hunger i'll mm my falco vs your icies for $5

yeah i'll accept most mm's at this by the way, i'll play fox falco falcon marth sheik samus ganon or dk

Radium88

Smash Lord
ZOMG!! GET RAAAPED!! That was towards me because that was again a lot to read through. :urg: I don't read it for a day and I have to catch up with 5 pages of TO stuff AND drama....

Uh, if I make it, who am I staying with? (might be bringing a couple ppl too)
Uhhh sorry. Don't quote Milk on that....I'll need to know how many for sure (3?) and also whether you are mainly a melee player or a brawl player because I think we'll be housing mainly brawlers and we don't want you guys left out or something. [EDIT: I just stalked you; I'm assuming Brawl]

Also Rauleen, <3 cookies.
<3 Thanks Bolt! Also, you totally sandbagged our pool match or you were so frazzled after 1-1 Lain that you underestimated me. ;D

this is looking less likely for me :(
10:(

Back to the tourney, we should start listing setups so we can see how many we can procure, and how many more we'll need to have an efficient tourney :p
For Brawl, I have an estimate of 10-14 setups if people actually bring stuffs but I want more to make sure this can be ran more efficiently and also so there can be a friendlies station with both possibly brawl and melee.

BUT SERIOUSLY, MELEE NEEDS TO TELL ME ABOUT THEIR SET-UP SITUATIONS. I only got a confirmation from Lixi on a Wii/game and I'm assuming Ripple will be bringing his set up for melee too? Not sure. Also, housing??

Anyhow since this thread is lively as hell and you just answered TBB, perhaps you could tell me where me and a couple crewmates can stay Sat Night for some Melee?
Working on that but people aren't responding very well but no worries, if you dont' mind sleeping at some brawlers, I'm sure you guys can get accommodated.

This beer pong thing has got me intrigued, however this means I will need Razor to go with since me and him dominate as a team. People should start pestering him to come, cause I don't think just me will be enough.
Again to Bolt, heh, believe me we are trying but he is still up in the air....and also, get pwned.

Tink

Smash Hero
atma, ill do a 10$ one, thankkkk you =)

lordy, 5$ good? or 1$ is fine.

hungersss, def down!

andale, u got it!

anyone else?

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
What Rauleen said.

Melee players are not responding well at all about housing.

The Brawl houses will be playing Brawl 80%, if not higher, of the time. If Melee wants to play the night before, Melee players will need to start stepping up on housing.

If Melee players don't mind housing with Brawl houses, we can find somewhere to accommodate you. You will for sure have housing, I just can't promise it will be fun.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Rauleen, I'm not entirely sure what happened during our pools matches. It's all one big horrific blur, I'll get you next time. I think you were probably just playing really well, or you were sandbagging during our friendlies.

Also, my venue fee = waved? ;)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
STL AREA TOs ATTENTION:

I'm looking at holding MW Smackdown at America's Center/St. Louis Convention Center, but thats the only place I'm looking at atm. If you know any cheaper/convenient venues, contact me on AIM at nd31488.

Thx!

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
everybody always wants to mm tink and nobody ever wants to mm me

come on guys i even offered ganon samus and dk

Zozefup

Smash Lord
yeeeea, i kinda forgot how far st. louis is from chi-town. 5 hours is a bit much.
I hate you Chicago. None of you travel ANYWHERE. None of you belong on the PR.

I have to travel farther than that to come to Chicago.

Nuris

Smash Lord
kk I probably have room to house people. I have two futons and LOTS of floor space, but it's hardwood so keep that in mind. Can 2-4 on the futons, 5+ on the floor. There will likely be melee there beforehand. I'm also going to bring 2 TVs and a Wii with a Melee disc for sure. I'll work on obtaining more supplies.
kk that's it.

Top Bottom