• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Dickings! Jan 30th - 31st! 2010, STL MO. BONUS POT (1/24/10 with LIVESTREAM)

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
sure hunger, and also zozefup chicago people travel just as much as almost anyone else in the mw, and we don't have power rankings for melee

if youre talking about brawl, dont yell at ray chun cause he doesnt play it

Legan

Smash Lord
@ Big D

DK vs Link 5 Dollars GO!

Tink get ***** in link dittos

Well accommodate some melee players at our place if it comes to that, Some of our brawlers play melee and were not too bad. St Louis melee is pretty unorganized so I wasn't expecting them to really jump out and help. My boy Toga said he would be willing to do some housing but last time people were at his place his Digital camera was stolen. Im just asking everyone that comes here to be cool. (I know that will be hard for some of you)

Tink

Smash Hero
i was about to say....chicago has been to st. louis like 3 times already(for melee) =).

also, i cant speak for my whole carrr, but im down if we need to stay at a brawlers house. the game isnt bad in a party setting =). plus beer pong=win!

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
MW Melee should have a PR.

East/West
wow, you really want that power ranking lol. ain't going to happen, even for this side of mw. for chicago, all you need to know is that kels is the number 1 super fcuking bully. that is all :laugh::laugh::laugh:

edit: chicago travels plenty, my friends. if this has a great turnout, then i'll consider it

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
tink stay with nuris hes a cool guy and i'll probably stop by that way haha

sure legan, lets do it

Radium88

Smash Lord
STL AREA TOs ATTENTION:

I'm looking at holding MW Smackdown at America's Center/St. Louis Convention Center, but thats the only place I'm looking at atm. If you know any cheaper/convenient venues, contact me on AIM at nd31488.

Thx!
I just messaged you. I be soccercrazie1320 on aim.

kk I probably have room to house people. I have two futons and LOTS of floor space, but it's hardwood so keep that in mind. Can 2-4 on the futons, 5+ on the floor. There will likely be melee there beforehand. I'm also going to bring 2 TVs and a Wii with a Melee disc for sure. I'll work on obtaining more supplies.
kk that's it.
Yep yep, saw this. Thanks a bunch. Will tally space soon!

Rauleen, I'm not entirely sure what happened during our pools matches. It's all one big horrific blur, I'll get you next time. I think you were probably just playing really well, or you were sandbagging during our friendlies.

Also, my venue fee = waved? ;)
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE **** HAPPENED EITHER!
Conspiracy theory is what I say. Actually you probably sandbagged me because you felt bad that I hadn't won any games or you were definitely in a daze after playing Lain or maybe since I wasn't winning any games, I wasn't as nervous to lose to you so I was more focused. I might have sandbagged during friendlies.....
not, I don't sandbag. I just say that to sound cool

And about the fee, my co-TO says no...sorry. :p [Edit: You're kidding right? :(]

wow, you really want that power ranking lol. i don't think it's not possible to make to one, even for this side of mw. for chicago, all you need to know is that kels is the number 1 super fcuking bully. that is all :laugh::laugh::laugh:

edit: chicago travels plenty, my friends. if this has a great turnout, then i'll consider it
Lawl how big of a turnout does it have to be....? I think this one maybe from 30-50...

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
ATTENTION ALL AND ALL WHO ARE AWESOME

I'm super serial about this documentary, so please, tourney day, I ask for your cooperation greatly. If you hear me yelling, please, don't take this as a sign to talk over me, just quiet down and listen.

ANY and all drama or bull**** tourney day, I'm getting you removed from the building, no questions.

That's all.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Yo. Let's take up Affinity on his crews challenge. Who should be on the MO crew? I thought Affinity said he wanted 5 man crews, soooo....

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Lawl how big of a turnout does it have to be....? I think this one maybe from 30-50...
What is an important note is that this tournament is full of good players, at least on the Melee side for sure. I really might be one of the worst players there and I'm not even THAT bad. =]

Nicole

Smash Champion
:'(
Hate you too Cookie.
Lol Milk.

That crew sounds alright to me Andrew, though you better get good at the MK ditto, cause we don't have an MK on our crew at all. Does anyone Andrew listed not want to be on the MO crew? Also, can Joker be on our crew? He has a Missouri liscence plate and likes us. Also, does anyone from MO -want- to be on the crew or have suggestions as to who we should put on? Crews are serious battles of pride, and Kansas is a ****ty state that deserves no praise! (jk Kansas, you know I love all y'all).

I'm guessing Wichita crew is - Affinity, Domo, Zeton, Clel, ____ , and ____. You guys should reveal the two people that I can't guess!

Legan

Smash Lord
QTP might be taking Davids spot seeing he has much more experience and has won good sized tourneys. I gotta see how good he is now assuming hes mad out of practice. The MO looks about right IMO tho.

Nicole

Smash Champion
QTP might be taking Davids spot seeing he has much more experience and has won good sized tourneys. I gotta see how good he is now assuming hes mad out of practice. The MO looks about right IMO tho.
Corey, you gotta bring this guy to a smashfest. But a Diddy would be quite helpful on the crew since Wichita has so many MKs.

(also, play Marth!)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
kansas is going to be using a team of 6 mewtwos

last i heard, missouri had just caught their first pokemon (a caterpie)

good luck

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
lol, nah, it's all good. I feel too pressured to do crews, considering I haven't even play tested my Luca in a tourney setting yet.

And my D3 is mad out of practice probably.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I just wanted to apologize to everyone if I have came across as like...a doucher with my requests and stuff. I am just trying to take every caution possible to make sure this tourney goes great and we have enough time to get footage for the documentary. I really don't think I'd be able to stand another bomb like Aerial Rave 2, so I really just want to make sure everything is in place and according to plan.

Thanks for understanding gaiz.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol@assuming e-drama = irl drama. this is the ****ing internet. strap your seatbelt and enjoy the ride
wtf is with all these cash battles?
i'll mm as many of you as i can, depends on my cash flow. just talk to me at the tourny.
tink we should have a blunt battle

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
wtf we can't vote david off of crews! HE'S DAVID. no offense but none of us have ever even met QTP except corey as far as i know, how can we vote david off for him? david is **** and the best 7 year old ever. lol

Cook

Smash Master
Well, if QTP is actually any good we may want him on the crew, because Diddy is good. Dunno who I would take off, though...

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Ice Climbers are, you know, kind of good. STL people should probably get priority. Does it have to be only 6 though? i dunno. i guess we'll see what david wants to do, but i don't see why he wouldn't be in the crew, he's pew pew pew pwnzorsz.

anyway crews will be super fun and that list looks good except for the part about removing david ^_^

Nuris

Smash Lord
do you guys really want a girl on your crew? are you that desperate? disgraceful...
:D <3 nicole :D :D :D

Top Bottom